Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

11 minutes ago, POTUF said:

You dropping 5.96 stars this war right after this comment ^ almost has me wanting to forgive you for casually dropping an "itinerant" into conversation. 

My hog riders would throw you for 5.96

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

My hog riders would throw you for 5.96

Have you been using Internet Explorer all these years or why am i just finding out 4 years later that you play? Unless you're taking the idyb piss out of this thread. 

• Confused 1

Semi final stage of the tribal fury November attack Cup. 

Line up is:-

GoWi spam v regular hybrid (with yeti blimp)

Pekka/yeti smash v zap hybrid (with hogs and sb)

Sui lalo narrowly missed out. Who takes it??

8 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Semi final stage of the tribal fury November attack Cup. 

Line up is:-

GoWi spam v regular hybrid (with yeti blimp)

Pekka/yeti smash v zap hybrid (with hogs and sb)

Sui lalo narrowly missed out. Who takes it??

Electro_Dragon_info.thumb.png.d69c5d73fea6355a7852f4fdac1a3386.png

Edited by POTUF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I might do a B league next season for all the can attacks like barcher, mass hogs, e dragons etc. 

lol Mustafa had entered the chat 😡

• Haha 1

On 11/21/2020 at 12:33 PM, POTUF said:

lol Mustafa had entered the chat 😡

Hackers don't count. 

Anyway. It's half time in the first match. Number one seed GoWi has a commanding lead over regular hybrid, with 125 stars from 4 hits, versus 98 from 4 hits. A couple of hybrid 3 stars though and they'll be right back in it!

• Like 1

I'm about done with the game, I've looted once in probably the last month. I  would have quit by now if I wasn't working from home. 

I might come over and spam some Electros in Mr Sparks' honor though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Say it ain't so Juice! You're the original who gave me hope when I was Barching at TH4.

Huge news though; the November Legend's experiment now has it's two finalists.  GoWi comfortably defeated regular hybrid by 202 - 178.  Zap hybrid sneaked home against Pekka smash by 194 - 190.

Final will be played out over 4 days; one day of zap, one day of GoWi, then two days of alternating attacks to crown the best TH13 legends league attack of them all.

Stay tuned for DAILY updates.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Say it ain't so Juice! You're the original who gave me hope when I was Barching at TH4.

Huge news though; the November Legend's experiment now has it's two finalists.  GoWi comfortably defeated regular hybrid by 202 - 178.  Zap hybrid sneaked home against Pekka smash by 194 - 190.

Final will be played out over 4 days; one day of zap, one day of GoWi, then two days of alternating attacks to crown the best TH13 legends league attack of them all.

Stay tuned for DAILY updates.

Nice. Hop over to new clan unless you're in war but good group. @juice64011 New clan im in has rejuvenated my CoC jimmies a bit. Leader actually leads and they're base builders so it's gets pretty nerdy. Jump over. 

• Like 1

Lol, didn't even hang around to see if that was you. 

I'll take 77% on those ring bases with no zap value tbh. They're a one star waiting to happen

On 11/26/2020 at 7:09 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, didn't even hang around to see if that was you. 

I'll take 77% on those ring bases with no zap value tbh. They're a one star waiting to happen

What's your ETA Sir Sparks?

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, POTUF said:

What's your ETA Sir Sparks?

Oh. I thought we would do cwl back at sparta? I'll come to the brave New world after that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Oh. I thought we would do cwl back at sparta? I'll come to the brave New world after that. 

That's the plan. Another classic miscommunication. Thought u were hopping over here until then.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, POTUF said:

That's the plan. Another classic miscommunication. Thought u were hopping over here until then.

Ah right. No, I'll chill out with my Iowan buddies to avoid looking flighty. 

• Like 1

So after year of posturing, this is the design the creative team came up with for the first RC skin? smh head

Also, @Bubba_Sparks im debating staying here for CWL. This clan is good fun. No egos. A leader that leads. No Middle-Earth elvish in my chat box. Tons of FCs, game theory, base building, and no doubt a few fellow spreadsheeters with how nerdy this clan is. Are you still CWLing at Sparta?

ltzuodouvc261.png.48fef4f0f550e24d2104ef59ebe1beea.png

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, POTUF said:

So after year of posturing, this is the design the creative team came up with for the first RC skin? smh head

Also, @Bubba_Sparks im debating staying here for CWL. This clan is good fun. No egos. A leader that leads. No Middle-Earth elvish in my chat box. Tons of FCs, game theory, base building, and no doubt a few fellow spreadsheeters with how nerdy this clan is. Are you still CWLing at Sparta?

ltzuodouvc261.png.48fef4f0f550e24d2104ef59ebe1beea.png

Sounds good. I'm going to do one last CWL at Sparta though.  I'm back there now.  Sir Mo was asking about you today though....

• Like 1

In other news, it's official: Zap Hybrid is the best legends league attack for me.  Averaged 229 trophies per day over 2 days, versus a measly 190 for GoWi.

Also finished with my highest legend trophy count (5543), so that was nice.

Rumour is the update will be out a week on Monday. I'm hoping for some extra hero levels tbh, plus maybe a new defence.  I think the super troop update will mean there will be no more troop levels this time round.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

In other news, it's official: Zap Hybrid is the best legends league attack for me.  Averaged 229 trophies per day over 2 days, versus a measly 190 for GoWi.

Also finished with my highest legend trophy count (5543), so that was nice.

Rumour is the update will be out a week on Monday. I'm hoping for some extra hero levels tbh, plus maybe a new defence.  I think the super troop update will mean there will be no more troop levels this time round.

Yea, i'm really not expecting a lot from this update but they did just have the CoC Championship and they don't like introducing anything gamebreaking right before so maybe. Was a good watch if not a bit redundant with all the zap lalo attacks. I think I saw 1 hybrid attack or really 1 ground attack at all. I wish I wasn't terrible at lalo. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Yea, i'm really not expecting a lot from this update but they did just have the CoC Championship and they don't like introducing anything gamebreaking right before so maybe. Was a good watch if not a bit redundant with all the zap lalo attacks. I think I saw 1 hybrid attack or really 1 ground attack at all. I wish I wasn't terrible at lalo. 

Yeah, I've been trying unsuccessfully to recreate my TH9 LaLo skills.  I think my LaLo part's okay actually, it's the suicide hero drops I'm a bit random with.

Feel I've finally added a "spam" attack to my arsenal.  The GoWi has been very good for wars on the right base, but would like a decent air attack.  And before you stick a picture of an e-dragon in here again, i said decent...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yeah, I've been trying unsuccessfully to recreate my TH9 LaLo skills.  I think my LaLo part's okay actually, it's the suicide hero drops I'm a bit random with.

Feel I've finally added a "spam" attack to my arsenal.  The GoWi has been very good for wars on the right base, but would like a decent air attack.  And before you stick a picture of an e-dragon in here again, i said decent...

lol i've been having some luck with just a straight dragloon. No queen walk. Saw it overkill a couple bases during the Champioship as well. Funny enough, one of the other base builders built a base that I couldnt three with every army comp. Switched to e drag spam out of desperation and it overkilled. This clan is very hybrid heavy but have posted hundreds of FCs and theyve only managed to 3 star one of them once and it wasn't my best work defensively. You would do well here. 

Edited by POTUF
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, POTUF said:

lol i've been having some luck with just a straight dragloon. No queen walk. Saw it overkill a couple bases during the Champioship as well. Funny enough, one of the other base builders built a base that I couldnt three with every army comp. Switched to e drag spam out of desperation and it overkilled. This clan is very hybrid heavy but have posted hundreds of FCs and theyve only managed to 3 star one of them once and it wasn't my best work defensively. You would do well here. 

Sounds like a good bunch. Will definitely come over after CWL, but figure I owe Mo one grand hurrah.

Are they regular hybrid, or zap hybrid? How come they're only in Masters III? Not many TH13s?

41 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Sounds like a good bunch. Will definitely come over after CWL, but figure I owe Mo one grand hurrah.

Are they regular hybrid, or zap hybrid? How come they're only in Masters III? Not many TH13s?

Mostly just hybrid and a couple zappers. There's a couple higher level guys and then a couple Kylos that like to be arm chair coaches and then butcher there own advice in attacks but it's a good group. I think this is the first time they've had all TH13s in CWL. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, POTUF said:

Mostly just hybrid and a couple zappers. There's a couple higher level guys and then a couple Kylos that like to be arm chair coaches and then butcher there own advice in attacks but it's a good group. I think this is the first time they've had all TH13s in CWL. 

Are you definitely staying there for cwl? Or coming back to sparta for one last hurrah?

34 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Are you definitely staying there for cwl? Or coming back to sparta for one last hurrah?

Staying here i believe. How is it back there? Have been talking you up a bit so if you wanted to be apart of this clans ascension, youre welcome here. Otherwise, i understand

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Staying here i believe. How is it back there? Have been talking you up a bit so if you wanted to be apart of this clans ascension, youre welcome here. Otherwise, i understand

Lol, thanks. I might make my debut under less pressured circumstance though.

Appreciate the offer; think i owe Mo one last hurrah though.  Good luck in the new clan. Catch you in 9 days!

• Like 1

Thoughts on this update leak? Getting new xbow levels and spell factory level. Invisibility spell sounds a bit game breaking. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, POTUF said:

Thoughts on this update leak? Getting new xbow levels and spell factory level. Invisibility spell sounds a bit game breaking. 

Haven't seen it tbh? New spell might be neat. Really want extra hero levels though.

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Haven't seen it tbh? New spell might be neat. Really want extra hero levels though.

The other leak said +5 to RC which would be a game changer too. I've been a staunch advocate of the Champ Charge from the go... just haven't found a way to channel the enthusiasm to success yet 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, POTUF said:

The other leak said +5 to RC which would be a game changer too. I've been a staunch advocate of the Champ Charge from the go... just haven't found a way to channel the enthusiasm to success yet 😁

Problem is her reduced range puts her in the firing line of too much stuff at once, plus you need a ton of freezes for when she gets near an AD.

I used to do a triple RC/Warden/Queen charge sometimes but it was about the most stressful attack imaginable

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Problem is her reduced range puts her in the firing line of too much stuff at once, plus you need a ton of freezes for when she gets near an AD.

I used to do a triple RC/Warden/Queen charge sometimes but it was about the most stressful attack imaginable

lol i remember. I remember thinking science had gone too far. 210 spaces for healers seems a bit counter productive. Should give the championship a watch. Some of those guys get so bored 3 starring bases, they throw in the occasional hipster attack or funnel just to stave boredom i think. 

Fun fact, your war base in Friendlies doesnt update like your regular war base. Just ran a friendly and it was still my TH9 base 

Screenshot_20201201-141254_Clash of Clans.jpg

• Haha 1

What news of Sparta Sir Sparks. Seems I didn't give this clan quite enough credit. The leader seems a bit hopeless or atleast compared to Mo but would put them nearly on par with Sparta's line up at the moment. Atleast on offense. They're almost all hybriders and could see them ending up in Champs 2 or 3 in a few months. I think we won last round by 8 stars and should breeze through this CWL. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, POTUF said:

What news of Sparta Sir Sparks. Seems I didn't give this clan quite enough credit. The leader seems a bit hopeless or atleast compared to Mo but would put them nearly on par with Sparta's line up at the moment. Atleast on offense. They're almost all hybriders and could see them ending up in Champs 2 or 3 in a few months. I think we won last round by 8 stars and should breeze through this CWL. 

What league are you in atm?  

First war has been ugly.  They got 6 x 3 stars from their first 11 hits. We've managed 2 from 5, so it's not over, but their bases are all very bespoke and non-zappy.

Been keeping an eye on the sneak peeks? Is arguably bigger than the last one. Liking the look of the new siege.

15 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

What league are you in atm?  

First war has been ugly.  They got 6 x 3 stars from their first 11 hits. We've managed 2 from 5, so it's not over, but their bases are all very bespoke and non-zappy.

Been keeping an eye on the sneak peeks? Is arguably bigger than the last one. Liking the look of the new siege.

Hadn't even heard about the new siege tbh but not looking forward to the invisible spell era. Seems a bit a game breaking. New xbow levels and RC levels sound like good fun though. 

2 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Hadn't even heard about the new siege tbh but not looking forward to the invisible spell era. Seems a bit a game breaking. New xbow levels and RC levels sound like good fun though. 

Hmm, I'm not sure. You have to be mega precise with it.  If you drop it wrong, you make the RC and the defence invisible, which helps nobody.

New siege has just been shown. It's like a cross between a wall wrecker and a siege barracks, but it constantly rolls logs out in front of it.  There will be some fun possibilities.

I'm also kinda glad they've nerfed the zap spells. It was all a bit too spammy.

• Like 1

How fare things in the brave new world sir TUF? We managed to take a comfortable win in our second war, up against it in our third though. Poor Mo has been tripled with the first attack of every war so far.  I think the best we can hope for is comfortable survival, but it could come down to the wire.  The guys who beat us first  round put 40 stars on the board in their second match

We've done some kind of a weird deal with an arabic clan it seems; the "feeder" is not Egypt Army but some Elvish clan, where literally everyone speaks in Elvish.  Troop requests are filled in no less than 5 hours, which is a bit of a drag.

Anyway, i reckon the update will be on us very soon.  They tend to do the daily sneak peaks in the immediate run up, and I doubt there is much more to tell us.  What tickles your fancy the most?  I like the double super troop thing, but I reckon the invisibility spell has to be the most fun addition. Hopefully it will make up for them nerfing my two favourite attacks....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

How fare things in the brave new world sir TUF? We managed to take a comfortable win in our second war, up against it in our third though. Poor Mo has been tripled with the first attack of every war so far.  I think the best we can hope for is comfortable survival, but it could come down to the wire.  The guys who beat us first  round put 40 stars on the board in their second match

We've done some kind of a weird deal with an arabic clan it seems; the "feeder" is not Egypt Army but some Elvish clan, where literally everyone speaks in Elvish.  Troop requests are filled in no less than 5 hours, which is a bit of a drag.

Anyway, i reckon the update will be on us very soon.  They tend to do the daily sneak peaks in the immediate run up, and I doubt there is much more to tell us.  What tickles your fancy the most?  I like the double super troop thing, but I reckon the invisibility spell has to be the most fun addition. Hopefully it will make up for them nerfing my two favourite attacks....

Sounds about right for both clans there. This clan would give Sparta a tough go. Theyre all hybriders and fairly decent ones. Just put up 40 this round against TH13s of varied strength but i think theyll end up in champs. Its been great fun. FCs all day, 5-10 clanmates online most of the day, requests dont last longer than 10 minutes, lots of nerdy theorizing and banter, no egos. Good fun. 

Have gotten pretty good at hybrid to keep up. I think the biggest game changers will probably go

1. Invisible spell

2. Ice hound

3. RC levels

But dont think theyll drop it tomorrow lole they usually do.

Edited by POTUF
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Bubba, are you excited for electrodrag/ice hound spam? 

13 hours ago, POTUF said:

Sounds about right for both clans there. This clan would give Sparta a tough go. Theyre all hybriders and fairly decent ones. Just put up 40 this round against TH13s of varied strength but i think theyll end up in champs. Its been great fun. FCs all day, 5-10 clanmates online most of the day, requests dont last longer than 10 minutes, lots of nerdy theorizing and banter, no egos. Good fun. 

Have gotten pretty good at hybrid to keep up. I think the biggest game changers will probably go

1. Invisible spell

2. Ice hound

3. RC levels

But dont think theyll drop it tomorrow lole they usually do.

Lol...good call mate.  Game's been down for 1.5 hours so I assume this is it.

Shame really, had just marked up a base with a lovely bit of zap value around the cc.

9 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Bubba, are you excited for electrodrag/ice hound spam? 

This could push me over the edge tbh.  It's bad enough watching Tuf's e-dragons saunter ponderously round the base as it is, without adding a dirty great big ice hound doing no damage whatsoever to the mix.

• Haha 1

"EA is the greediest gaming company"

CoC update drops during CWL 

$upercell: "Hold my beer"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol...good call mate.  Game's been down for 1.5 hours so I assume this is it.

Shame really, had just marked up a base with a lovely bit of zap value around the cc.

This could push me over the edge tbh.  It's bad enough watching Tuf's e-dragons saunter ponderously round the base as it is, without adding a dirty great big ice hound doing no damage whatsoever to the mix.

lol the worst part of this is i finally just 3 starred a max TH13 with hybrid in CWL and cant even post the evidence cause updates erase replays 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, POTUF said:

lol the worst part of this is i finally just 3 starred a max TH13 with hybrid in CWL and cant even post the evidence cause updates erase replays 

Don't make me say pics or it didn't happen...

Hybrid is so last update. All about invisible RC charge and log launcher now mate.

• Like 1

Just now, Bubba_Sparks said:

Don't make me say pics or it didn't happen...

Hybrid is so last update. All about invisible RC charge and log launcher now mate.

Thats the depressing thing, only took me a year to get good at the meta thats now obselete. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Thats the depressing thing, only took me a year to get good at the meta thats now obselete. 

Shouldn't have wasted all that time on e dragons mate.

TBf, i think hybrid will still be strong.  The difference will be that I think RC plus 3 or 4 invisibility spells on the "back-end" will be the way to finish it off.

• Like 1