Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I was there last week, donated some but didn't post since everything was about cwl and I couldn't see war. 

Then this weekend I got kicked and they said I could join the feeder clan. Lol

lol not sure how I missed this but tag me in here next time you're jumping over. Chat gets buried pretty quick. 

• Like 1

Update ongoing....I'm pretty glad tbh. Got tripled 5 times yesterday, all but one from blizzard.

I even watched one live - the guy got his blimp caught in a tornado, hound went the wrong way, and he landed way short. Was aiming for an eagle plus scatter, and got neither. 

However, because they take out so much other stuff, dude just sui-ed both of those and the TH.  By the time he started his Lalo, he was on 58% 2 stars.  What started off looking like a nasty fail ended up a crushing 3 star.

I used it 4 times myself yesterday (with Hybrid), and got 3 triples and a 99%.  Definitely broken.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, juice64011 said:

You guys got an open spot for clan games? 

Yes, invite sent.

Also, where you @POTUF?? Been a very quiet few days.

5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yes, invite sent.

Also, where you @POTUF?? Been a very quiet few days.

Just paying a visit to the CoC cottage for some rejuvenation. 

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

What armies have you been using for war? It's been awhile so I should practice with something. 

I like yeti smash with invisible rc on the back end. Or alternatively there are some solid spam armies where you use 8 quake spells then go in with the log launcher and a bunch of golems plus witches. I think you saw my last attack at the end of the last war - that's served me quite well against square bases

Hybrid is still pretty solid. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

What armies have you been using for war? It's been awhile so I should practice with something. 

The four 3 stars i managed last CWL were 2 hybrid, dragloon, super wiz/IG/witches before it was nerfed but i need to learn how to not suck at lavaloon

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

@Bubba_Sparks grapedrank my base and slandered Frankie's good name the same night. If I could turn heel and 3 star his base I would...

Lol. Today has been a good day. 

• Haha 2

Chit, I hate that there are so many different troops and spells sometimes. My invisible spells were off the side of the screen and I forgot about them. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Chit, I hate that there are so many different troops and spells sometimes. My invisible spells were off the side of the screen and I forgot about them. 

This ^ cucked me a few times and now i refuse to use armies where i have scroll so much. It didnt cost us anything this CWL. We were never gonna beat this team and even if we did, it wouldnt have lead to a promotion. Safe 2 stars FTW tho. 

• Like 2

Yeah, I had fun for the few rounds I played. 

I think the clan is going to struggle to move up much higher until hero levels get maxed. It really helps to push you through TH13 bases. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Yeah, I had fun for the few rounds I played. 

I think the clan is going to struggle to move up much higher until hero levels get maxed. It really helps to push you through TH13 bases. 

This ^

I only had 2/7 attacks being 3 stars and that was enough to get me 4th place in the clan so offense needs work but doesn't matter as long as we have new TH13s at the bottom. Are you sticking around Juice? What happened to SBF?

I bailed from SBF a couple months ago. The lack of donations kept getting worse and we lost some max bases so didn't have enough to even compete at masters 1 in CWL. I joined some other clans but they all have the same issue so I just wasn't in a clan for awhile.

I learned that the bases you get for looting adjust a lot if you don't bring CC troops. I was in Titans 2 and getting a ton of weak bases and even some TH12s to loot. 

17 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I bailed from SBF a couple months ago. The lack of donations kept getting worse and we lost some max bases so didn't have enough to even compete at masters 1 in CWL. I joined some other clans but they all have the same issue so I just wasn't in a clan for awhile.

Have only been here for 3-4 CWLs now but seems like a good group that doesn't take the game too serious but like to stay competitive. I think they get more competitive about donating than anything else so that's not a problem

14 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I learned that the bases you get for looting adjust a lot if you don't bring CC troops. I was in Titans 2 and getting a ton of weak bases and even some TH12s to loot. 

DIdn't know this ^ I think we're a few months out from Champs tbh and then TH14 in 8-9 months won't favor our slow upgraders. 

That's a tough loss. Solely due to people missing attacks. 

I gave Syed CC troops and he never attacked, I looked and he had looted and was cooking a new army at the end of war. 

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

That's a tough loss. Solely due to people missing attacks. 

I gave Syed CC troops and he never attacked, I looked and he had looted and was cooking a new army at the end of war. 

Yeah, it was poor. Clan seems to have installed a revolving door lately. We're usually good at getting hits in. 

I should've attacked before you too since I'm lower. I didn't have a lot of confidence in that working so my thought was that if you got the star, I would hit 3 for a high percentage. 

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Man, I had a chitty war. Completely screwed up my drops

Hybrid has been chit for me lately, even on decent drops and hybrid bases. Might switch back to e dragon spam for CWL. What army are you using?

• Sad 1

Amateur hour in here!

It's all about super gowiwi spam mates.  Least stressful army I've used since TH7. Guaranteed 240 cups a day in legends.

Btw, due to Hank's dislike of alts, Sparta is officially my Greek nephew again. EK tried to blow my cover but it was quickly buried.

4 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Hybrid has been chit for me lately, even on decent drops and hybrid bases. Might switch back to e dragon spam for CWL. What army are you using?

Two different spam attacks. One with golems and another with yetis. 

Usually I can 3 star at least 1 base but I just made a couple of mistakes. 

I still use electros for the right bases. If they have ground bows and I can easily get to 1 AD with heroes I can 3 star them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Amateur hour in here!

It's all about super gowiwi spam mates.  Least stressful army I've used since TH7. Guaranteed 240 cups a day in legends.

Btw, due to Hank's dislike of alts, Sparta is officially my Greek nephew again. EK tried to blow my cover but it was quickly buried.

My first Gowiwi in war is also my first 1 star for this clan! 

Mistakes were made

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

My first Gowiwi in war is also my first 1 star for this clan! 

Mistakes were made

There are subtleties to that attack....i might even need to write some sacred scrolls on it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1