Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

All the new guys should help

Yeah, they're cool.  Some big bases!  Will definitely make things interesting in the next war.

Let's keep the UFC talk to a minimum though or we'll scare them off!

Do you know them IRL life?

• Like 2

Yeah, they're cool.  Some big bases!  Will definitely make things interesting in the next war.

Let's keep the UFC talk to a minimum though or we'll scare them off!

Do you know them IRL life?

Screw that, make them all post here! That'll sufficiently temper their jimmies for WAR!

• Like 3

Screw that, make them all post here! That'll sufficiently temper their jimmies for WAR!

True.

It saddened me to see Dong's name sullied.  He is a great warrior, and as the beloved of Elder_Teemu, we should all rally round.  I had Tarec in the camps league but was delighted to see Dong's hand raised.

• Like 3

True.

It saddened me to see Dong's name sullied.  He is a great warrior, and as the beloved of Elder_Teemu, we should all rally round.  I had Tarec in the camps league but was delighted to see Dong's hand raised.

Since joining the clan and becoming a comrade in arms with Teemu, I have vowed to no longer chit can Asian fighters based on their ethnicity. The Donger and Doo are safe from my slings and arrows.

• Like 4

Just read the forum awards results.

I couldn't finish I'm deeply rustled.

Bubba, Teemu congrats.

Fuxkers

Bubba is by far the best poster on the forum imo. His posts are hilarious and witty without having to be a rude **** like most of the rest of us. He truly inspires me to be a more positive poster.

• Like 5

looks like the base of a worthless child

If I had seen this before I just donated to you, you would be stacking wall breakers to the ceiling right now m8

• Like 3

If I had seen this before I just donated to you, you would be stacking wall breakers to the ceiling right now m8

sorry m8 it was just a goof.

• Like 2

@TUF...max is a bit...touchy about his base. He's ex-military so won't be told!!

Good thing we don't use archer towers in modern day warfare then cause his base is a s*** show.

Didn't think I was being to unreasonable. Obviously lvl 4 dragons will ruin ur day but if he fixed his base, could withstand a lesser drag/loon attack

• Like 4

sorry m8 it was just a goof.

Haven't posted the base yet. Will send a couple challenges out to get diggled later

• Like 3

Good thing we don't use archer towers in modern day warfare then cause his base is a s*** show.

Didn't think I was being to unreasonable. Obviously lvl 4 dragons will ruin ur day but if he fixed his base, could withstand a lesser drag/loon attack

No, you're not being unreasonable.  It's nothing i haven't suggested before though, so i figured it's worth leaving it for now.

I still think it does surprisingly well though.  People don't really know how to attack it and he's only got 2-starred on a lot of occasions.

• Like 2

Bubba why am I progressing so slowly compared to the rest of the clan? Why do I have to be the can of the clan?

• Like 2

Bubba why am I progressing so slowly compared to the rest of the clan? Why do I have to be the can of the clan?

I don't think you are progressing slowly.

I would say you are progressing at above average speed.  You've already caught This is Sparta, who was TH6 when you started.  TSU and TUF are going like lightning because they have an extra builder, and I think spend money (nothing wrong with that).

You'll catch and pass Max's Minions and Matt within the next two or three months.  Little Army has been playing for longer than you and you're miles ahead of them.  There will be a point of time where you/TSU/TUF/Max/Matt are all high level TH8 and then you'll have loads of options of bases to attack in war.

These new guys who have rocked up have probably been playing for several years and spent >$100 on stuff.  They're bound to be well ahead of the game.

• Like 2

I don't think you are progressing slowly.

I would say you are progressing at above average speed.  You've already caught This is Sparta, who was TH6 when you started.  TSU and TUF are going like lightning because they have an extra builder, and I think spend money (nothing wrong with that).

You'll catch and pass Max's Minions and Matt within the next two or three months.  Little Army has been playing for longer than you and you're miles ahead of them.  There will be a point of time where you/TSU/TUF/Max/Matt are all high level TH8 and then you'll have loads of options of bases to attack in war.

These new guys who have rocked up have probably been playing for several years and spent >$100 on stuff.  They're bound to be well ahead of the game.

I've spent some cash too not gonna lie.

• Like 2

I've spent some cash too not gonna lie.

Lol, there's no shame, although i pride myself in my tight-fisted northerness and will not spend a penny.

I think you're all progressing well. Bases not rushed, and all these new high level clan-mates means you will not lose much in regular play.  We'll also benefit massively as a clan when we get to level 5 - every troop donation gets levelled up - so when we give TUF a L3 Wall-Breaker, it arrives as a L4 Wall-Breaker.

• Like 1

I think I spent $20+ with no ragrets. Could either spend $20 on a Brazzers gold show or save myself weeks of grinding on CoC. I don't think I'm doing anything different than u Teemu. Theirs just a really big growth curve in the beginning. I have been spamming goblin raids for a couple weeks tho tbh honest. I feel much better about my $ after Brandon said he spent over $200. How the fook.

• Like 1

Lol, there's no shame, although i pride myself in my tight-fisted northerness and will not spend a penny.

I think you're all progressing well. Bases not rushed, and all these new high level clan-mates means you will not lose much in regular play.  We'll also benefit massively as a clan when we get to level 5 - every troop donation gets levelled up - so when we give TUF a L3 Wall-Breaker, it arrives as a L4 Wall-Breaker.

Yeah I'm gonna be at th7 for a while I'm gonna upgrade everything until I'm forced to go up

• Like 2

so when we give TUF a L3 Wall-Breaker, it arrives as a L4 Wall-Breaker.

A wise man once said, "idiot from northern Europe." - Phillip Jerome Hellmuth Jr.

• Like 3

TH7 is a good place to hang out for a while. You've got dragons, you get plenty of wizard towers and air defences, and th8's can't bully you the sane way a th7 can bully a th6.

Some of the new folk are confusing my planning a little...several have got better bases than me (stronger walls and defences etc), but actually less potent offence (lower level troops/heroes). This could be a very interesting war.

• Like 2

No worries bdd. Have just sent message about war. I'd be careful about relying too much on ice wizards by the way. They will get smashed by cc troops, and don't fight back!

• Like 1

CCs made me grab the comb and my valks s*** the bed and went the wrong way for reasons unknown. Need a fast turnaround for the next war to rejuvenate these jimmies.

• Like 3

CCs made me grab the comb and my valks s*** the bed and went the wrong way for reasons unknown. Need a fast turnaround for the next war to rejuvenate these jimmies.

Yeah, they just wouldn't die! The margins for error have suddenly become very tight.

On the plus side, our opponents will have some nasty stuff coming at them too.

• Like 2

I would like to announce that after my CoC performance this morning I am officially moving to Boom Beach. Good day.

• Like 3

Yeah, they just wouldn't die! The margins for error have suddenly become very tight.

On the plus side, our opponents will have some nasty stuff coming at them too.

32 archers and 4 wiz got rekt with the quickness. I'm not sure replacing all archers with wiz is the answer tho. Chewie doesn't remember what it's like to be a low level plebeian. Need archers for bodies to take the hits while the wiz clean up. 35 archers 5 wiz might be the magic number.

• Like 2

32 archers and 4 wiz got rekt with the quickness. I'm not sure replacing all archers with wiz is the answer tho. Chewie doesn't remember what it's like to be a low level plebeian. Need archers for bodies to take the hits while the wiz clean up. 35 archers 5 wiz might be the magic number.

Yeah. There's only so much you can do at th7 against level 5 valks. It's tough, especially when you don't know what's going to come out.

Lol, chewie has a lot of good advice, but I'm guessing he hasn't been at th7 for 2+ years.

• Like 2