There isnt a way that you are supposed to feel. Some people have morals, others don't. I've banged friends exes, my friends have banged my exes, none of us have ever crossed that line of sleeping with each others current GF or fiance so it's never been an issue that I've had to deal with.

BTW he probably doesn't know for sure if you banged her. He's most likely sending that text hoping to confirm his suspicions unless she confessed.

photo-thumb-345904.jpg?_r=1479617717

• Like 3

This ENTIRE thread is about you disrespecting a woman like that. Added to that, disrespecting someone you said was your friend on TWO COUNTS.

But where is the disrespect? 

There isnt a way that you are supposed to feel. Some people have morals, others don't. I've banged friends exes, my friends have banged my exes, none of us have ever crossed that line of sleeping with each others current GF or fiance so it's never been an issue that I've had to deal with.

BTW he probably doesn't know for sure if you banged her. He's most likely sending that text hoping to confirm his suspicions unless she confessed.

Well in some of the texts it did talk about when we were going to hook up again so I think it's fair to say he knows we did actually hook up. I didn't really admit it, I just said it was a mistake and I am sorry for doing that.

And one of my boys stopped talking to me like 5 years ago for banging one of his ex's. A few of my other boys don't give a **** tho and they banged each others ex's all the time and no one says anything.

Everyone is different, you are right about that.

So what about him? He cheated on her with 3 different girls, multiple times each, but she always got back together with him after dumping him for a few months. Don't you think it is a different situation when the guys a scum bag tho? I was just helping her get back at him... cause she was my friend first and I felt that was messed up for him to do to her.

BS. Doesn't take the blame off you. You are acting like you did her a favor to absolve yourself of taking any responsibility. All three of you were acting like scumbags. If you're a real man own up to it and don't ever do it again. 

The fact that you still can't see the wrong on your end shows what an extreme narcissist you are. 

Or you can keep doing chit like this but i guarantee you won't be so lucky one day. 

• Like 3

BS. Doesn't take the blame off you. You are acting like you did her a favor to absolve yourself of taking any responsibility. All three of you were acting like scumbags. If you're a real man own up to it and don't ever do it again. 

The fact that you still can't see the wrong on your end shows what an extreme narcissist you are. 

Or you can keep doing chit like this but i guarantee you won't be so lucky one day. 

I never said I wasn't entirely wrong, but people are making me out to be a monster. 

I say all three of us are all in the wrong, so why should I feel especially bad about him? I feel bad, but not I am going to jump off a bridge tmrw bad.

This ENTIRE thread is about you disrespecting a woman like that. Added to that, disrespecting someone you said was your friend on TWO COUNTS.

How exactly was she disrespected?

2 consenting adults and all of the sudden she is a victim? Save the feminism women are always little angels bull****.

**** that.

There is one person who was disrespected and that was the other guy. The other 2 are just piece of ****s.

• Like 1

2 consenting adults and all of the sudden she is a victim? Save the feminism women are always little angels ****.

**** that.

There is one person who was disrespected and that was the other guy. The other 2 are just piece of ****s.

It is not a woman's fault that men have no loyalty towards one another.

:ph34r:

Edited by Hellequin

Which one? I never cheated on a girl before, I wasn't in a relationship when I did this...

Helping her cheat is disrespectful to her relationship, and her.

• Like 1

I never said I wasn't entirely wrong, but people are making me out to be a monster. 

I say all three of us are all in the wrong, so why should I feel especially bad about him? I feel bad, but not I am going to jump off a bridge tmrw bad.

Nobody is saying you should jump off a bridge for this..yet. lol or that you're a monster for doing. D-bag move certainly. 

You should feel bad. What you shouldn't do is pull some chit like this again and think it's ok because it's not. It's very **** up and it will catch up to you with the wrong person. 

You don't sound like you learned a lesson at all. It doesn't matter if they treated each other like dog chit that doesn't take any blame away from what you did. I know you wouldn't want it done to you right? So why do it to someone else and justify trying to excuse it. There is no excuse for it. You just don't want to feel guilty about it but you should. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

2 consenting adults and all of the sudden she is a victim? Save the feminism women are always little angels ****.

**** that.

Exactly, i don't understand how she's been disrespected by me at all.... That's crazy talk.

Wait why? This makes no sense. She was cheated on and wanted justice.

Bringing her down to his level is disrespecting her. A good friend would've talked her out of it.

• Like 2

Nobody is saying you should jump off a bridge for this..yet. lol or that you're a monster for doing. D-bag move certainly. 

You should feel bad. What you shouldn't do is not pull some chit like this again and think it's ok because it's not. It's very **** up and it will catch up to you with the wrong person. 

You don't sound like you learned a lesson at all. It doesn't matter if they treated each other like dog chit that doesn't take any blame away from what you did. I know you wouldn't want it done to you right? So why do it to someone else and justify trying to excuse it. There is no excuse for it. You just don't want to feel guilty about it but you should. 

Well that's the thing... I wouldn't be that upset if it happened to me.

You see, if a women i am with feels the need to seek affection from another man for whatever reason than it means it wasn't working between us and she wasn't happy. Time to end it and move on.

Justifying one **** move with another does not make it in anyway better.. you're all three sacks of **** and probably find the closest car fire, hop in and not leave.

If you're in anyway trying to make yourself less guilty in this situation you're not remorseful in the least..

Ps.. this thread is pure troll.. that's my take

• Like 8

Bringing her down to his level is disrespecting her. A good friend would've talked her out of it.

His level would have been if she cheated on him with three other guys. She only did one, me. So she's really only 1/3 on his level... That's only 33℅ Nikki that's not that much disrespect.

• Like 1

His level would have been if she cheated on him with three other guys. She only did one, me. So she's really only 1/3 on his level... That's only 33℅ Nikki that's not that much disrespect.

Lol my  :ph34r:

• Like 3

A cheater is a cheater, the amount doesn't matter.

• Like 2

Two wrongs don't make a right Cole. You still don't get it. If she wanted justice she should have respected herself and left his **** and if you were a friend to either you wouldn't have gotten involved at all and instead just minded your business. 

• Like 5

I don't know what's worse

What Cole did or the UFC creating a 145 lb title fight without Cyborg

I actually feel that was a smart play by then.

Gonna force Holm to fight Cyborg at 145lbs after she wins.

• Like 1

Justifying one **** move with another does not make it in anyway better.. you're all three sacks of **** and probably find the closest car fire, hop in and not leave.

If you're in anyway trying to make yourself less guilty in this situation you're not remorseful in the least..

Ps.. this thread is pure troll.. that's my take

Are you 33% sure or more? 

• Like 6

Two wrongs don't make a right Cole. You still don't get it. If she wanted justice she should have respected herself and left his **** and if you were a friend to either you wouldn't have gotten involved at all and instead just minded your business. 

I said **** it... If he's got the balls to bang other chicks then i got the balls not to turn his away.

You can't have your cake and eat it too

That's wrong. In our penal system it matters the amount of times you do things.

Not when it comes to cheating in a relationship, once is enough to qualify you as a total scumbag. If you would help someone else cheat, you would cheat.

• Like 3

My friend stole **** from his work as a teenager so years later I embezzled money from his company. His business went bankrupt but I don't feel bad because he stole stuff first.- Cole logic

• Like 6

Not when it comes to cheating in a relationship, once is enough to qualify you as a total scumbag. If you would help someone else cheat, you would cheat.

I would never cheat. Never have never will.

My friend stole **** from his work as a teenager so years later I embezzled money from his company. His business went bankrupt but I don't feel bad because he stole stuff first.- Cole logic

No that's different on so many levels you can't even compare the two

why are you guys still giving advice in a troll thread rofl

I'm not giving advice. I'm telling Cole that he's a twat. I either do it here or in one of his bandwagoning threads in the UFC section. He's currently in here.

• Like 4

I'm not giving advice. I'm telling Cole that he's a twat. I either do it here or in one of his bandwagoning threads in the UFC section. He's currently in here.

Deep down you know I'm a good guy

Well that's the thing... I wouldn't be that upset if it happened to me.

You see, if a women i am with feels the need to seek affection from another man for whatever reason than it means it wasn't working between us and she wasn't happy. Time to end it and move on.

And yet instead of explaining that to the two of them, you just banged your friends girl behind his back.

It makes total sense.

• Like 6

And yet instead of explaining that to the two of them, you just banged your friends girl behind his back.

It makes total sense.

They didn't want to break up tho so I wasn't going to try and break up an engaged couple... I feel like that would of been messed up?