Sign in to follow this  
Yes_Daddy

Inauguration Thread

Unfortunately its only a matter of time until a white cop kills a black guy AGAIN. :(

You realize it's not only white cops that do that right? And that black people are not the only ones shot by police right?

• Like 1

Yeah but they dont really need a reason to kill black folks ^^ thats the difference

wat?

• Like 3

Police dont need a reason to kill black people doesnt make sense?

Yes.  Because its not true

love that this thread is going from the Inauguration to some myth about blacks being wrongly killed  :lol:

• Like 4

Police dont need a reason to kill black people doesnt make sense?

Probably in your best interest now to just admit you were trolling lol.

• Like 2

OMG these protesters are such rookies

knocked over a bench and set a fire in a bin then knocked that over.  massive crowd filming it  :lol:

• Like 1

Now youre trolling.

Enter this in Google Search: ''white cop jail black guy unarmed''

Dont be suprised.

So because a black guy is unarmed then automatically they should never be thrown in jail?

• Like 2

Now youre trolling.

Enter this in Google Search: ''white cop  jail black guy unarmed''

Dont be suprised.

erm, no.  because i read the whole back story and investigate a story properlu and not just dramatic headlines that further the agenda of a news organisation or racist group

seriously, as a German you should be well aware of how media propaganda works to turn one race against another and alienate a group of people 

• Like 2

OMG these protesters are such rookies

knocked over a bench and set a fire in a bin then knocked that over.  massive crowd filming it  :lol:

and the headline on Fox link is PROTEST ERUPTS!!!!!!!!  hahahahahahaha

erm, no.  because i read the whole back story and investigate a story properlu and not just dramatic headlines that further the agenda of a news organisation or racist group

seriously, as a German you should be well aware of how media propaganda works to turn one race against another and alienate a group of people 

And the earth is flat in your opinion right? Wake up its 2017.

And the earth is flat in your opinion right? Wake up its 2017.

sure, a troll thread on this forum is really the same as what you're suggesting

• Like 2

Or you stand to make yourself look like more of a dumb ****.

i'm afraid that ship sailed a long time ago m8

• Like 3

Lmao. Poor old Billy boy. The Don's got all the belts AND he's banging 10's and all Billy gets is to go home with that moose. 

Gangsta.

• Like 2

Youre a dumb **** if you say Police has never killed a black dude for no justified reason. Smfh.

You're a dumb **** if you made a general statement that they can all do it for no reason because a few have and got away with it. You are running with BS media stories that get proven wrong most of the time and there are plenty of examples of that happening.
  • Like 3

You're a dumb **** if you made a general statement that they can all do it for no reason because a few have and got away with it. You are running with BS media stories that get proven wrong most of the time and there are plenty of examples of that happening.

This. Fh sipping that Kool aid real strong

• Like 1

Youre a dumb **** if you say Police has never killed a black dude for no justified reason. Smfh.

I'm sure police have killed white guys, Hispanics, and black dudes for no reason. Except the media likes to troll us with police killing black dudes.

Do you know William Bowers?

• Like 2

Hm a black guy is running away and a cop shoots him in the back because he is too fat to chase him. Sounds justified.

Hm a black guy is running away and a cop shoots him in the back because he is too fat to chase him. Sounds justified.

cu79r.jpg

• Like 1

I'm sure police have killed white guys, Hispanics, and black dudes for no reason. Except the media likes to troll us with police killing black dudes.

Do you know William Bowers?

Oh of course they did. I never said they didnt. Its an american issue. It happens quite often too back guys tho you cant deny that.

Why dont you say a Nazi, because that is what you really think you stereotype PoS.

lol at getting mad about stereotyping when you are stereotyping a million police officers over the actions of a couple.
  • Like 6

Why dont you say a Nazi, because that is what you really think you stereotype PoS.

not calling you a Nazi, but with your nations history to see you falling for media propaganda is embarrassing you retard 

• Like 3

Oh of course they did. I never said they didnt. Its an american issue. It happens quite often too back guys tho you cant deny that.

It happens far more often than it should. The media is the problem. They make it seem like only black guys are getting killed by cops. It's not a race thing. The problem is that our officers do not have the proper training.

lol at getting mad about stereotyping when you are stereotyping a million police officers over the actions of a couple.

Why isnt this happening elsewhere? You can count the unjustified kills 2016-2017 by German Police officers on one hand. 0. Its an american issue. A few make the muslim culture a thread as well. Remember that. Because that is what you current president thinks aswel.

Edited by xFINISHxHIMx

not calling you a Nazi, but with your nations history to see you falling for media propaganda is embarrassing you retard 

But that is what you think Germans are dumb because the bought the propaganda **** 100 years ago. Smh.

Why isnt this happening elsewhere? You can count the unjustified kills 2017 by German Police officers on one hand. 0. Its an american issue. A few make the muslim culture a thread as well. Remember that. Because that is what you current president thinks aswel.

LMFAO just because they get away with it dosent mean it dosent happen

**** me you are delusional if you actually believe that statement

It happens far more often than it should. The media is the problem. They make it seem like only black guys are getting killed by cops. It's not a race thing. The problem is that our officers do not have the proper training.

I dont trust the media at all. Especially the US Media. Like I said they cut the live stream when the police tried to push the demonstrants back earlier today. 

But that is what you think Germans are dumb because the bought the propaganda **** 100 years ago. Smh.

erm, you are retard because you cannot grasp how stupid you are.  who called Germans dumb?  i'm calling you a retard, thats all

i know a few very intelligent German people, they are not you  :)

LMFAO just because they get away with it dosent mean it dosent happen

**** me you are delusional if you actually believe that statement

They dont get away with it. That is delusional my friend. It just doesnt happen.

They dont get away with it. That is delusional my friend. It just doesnt happen.

sure, nice fantasy land you live in.  

erm, you are retard because you cannot grasp how stupid you are.  who called Germans dumb?  i'm calling you a retard, thats all

i know a few very intelligent German people, they are not you  :)

Listen, Playboy. You changing your opinion like the weather in England. If you could see my military aptitude test you would lose your **** real quick. Troll all you want, Flat-earther.

Listen, Playboy. You changing your opinion like the weather in England. If you could see my military aptitude test you would lose your **** real quick. Troll all you want, Flat-earther.

changing what opinion?  nothing has changed lol

this this this

• Like 2