UFCCagerattler

Cage's all things Trump Thread

Trump -- 'nuff said  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who's still backing him?

• Damn straight I still support him! Orange Mussolini is making America great again but y'all just aren't smart enough to see it
    • Not any more! I hereby renounce Donald J. Trump. Please, kind sirs, allow me to join Team Sanity.
    • I am now! Since taking office, he's shown that he's really got the goods so count me in!
    • Not now, Not then. Not ever.
    • IDGAF

in case you were wondering it's party time for the 1%

its a very good time to be rich

like the 1% has ever had it rough

like the 1% has ever had it rough

They sure act like it. Trump is going to repeal Frank-Dodd because, and I quote, "my friends can't get loans."

• Like 1

I am neither for or against Trump but I feel like the people that like him are more excited about how he is pissing others off rather than what he is doing for the country 

• Like 1

Wish 12er and cage could do the same. Can you imagine being so miserable in your life that you have to result to trying to find negative things about the potus on a daily basis, instead of living your own life? The potus has never affected my daily life the way it has 12er and cage.

Nothing matters to you as long as it doesn't impact your every-day life.  This is what is disturbing about Trump and his supporters.  I hope the non-narcissist among his followers do not accept this low bar. 

• Like 1

Trump moving quickly to appeal the ruling that blocks his EO - but not as quickly as the state department and homeland security are moving to comply with it. Clearly there is little support anywhere outside of Dear Leaders inner circle for this ridiculous EO.

So the check has worked and the insane president is balanced by an independent judiciary. That is sort of good news in a general sense. 

As far as Trumps appeal? Good luck. First he has to go through the Ninth circuit - where this judge sits - and where the Dems have a 2-1 advantage.

If they lose there - and presumably they will - it goes to the Supreme Court - which is balanced right now  - and presumably will return a tie - which means the decision reverts to the lower court.

So the immigrant ban may well be dead forever. Good news for the Syrian refugees who are allowed in again at least in small numbers.

Trumps tweet that any kind of criminal could be pouring into the country overlooks the fact that the same people he wants to extreme vet them (as soon as he invents what that is) will be vetting them as per normal.

From a Bill OReilly interview airing before the superbowl

When O'Reilly said "Putin's a killer," Trump responded: "There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"

From a Bill OReilly interview airing before the superbowl

When O'Reilly said "Putin's a killer," Trump responded: "There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"[/size]

Dont questions the dear leaders devotion to his dear leader.

• Like 1

You know you're a scumbag when even the dark lord of the sith is protesting you.

n7PiG6ch.jpg

• Like 3

You know you're a scumbag when even the dark lord of the sith is protesting you.

n7PiG6ch.jpg

Catch King Donald outside how bout that? 

• Like 2

Catch King Donald outside how bout that?

I'd smash him in the concrete jungle.

• Like 3

Emergency appeal by Trump to have the travel ban reinstated - denied.

HE will havde to go through the appeals court and put into words why this ban is necessary and why it conforms to constitutional law.

Good ****in luck

Lmao at all the ****wads bleating about citizen Trump, Trump the fascist, Trump the dictator.

Your system is doing what it was designed to do. Checks and balances. Trumps EO's are being widely challenged, as they should be. Some will stand if they conform with the law, others will fail.

EO's are not law. Only the Legislative branch draft the law. The judiciary branch apply them to the Presidents actions. That's how the system works. Checks and balances. Three branches of Government designed to prevent a dictator from wielding absolute power.

So to all the snowflakes around the world, who are so overwhelmed by their hate and fear that they've lost all reason.

STFU. Go home. The nightmare is all in your mind. Put there by the machine. 

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 3

Lmao at all the ****wads bleating about citizen Trump, Trump the fascist, Trump the dictator.

Your system is doing what it was designed to do. Checks and balances. Trumps EO's are being widely challenged, as they should be. Some will stand if they conform with the law, others will fail.

EO's are not law. Only the Legislative branch draft the law. The judiciary branch apply them to the Presidents actions. That's how the system works. Checks and balances. Three branches of Government designed to prevent a dictator from wielding absolute power.

So to all the snowflakes around the world, who are so overwhelmed by their hate and fear that they've lost all reason.

STFU. Go home. The nightmare is all in your mind. Put there by the machine. 

Remember the time the attorney general refused to challenge the reversal of his ban so he sacked her and put a limp ****ed yes-man into the position that very same day?

Just because the checks and balances are currently working doesn't mean we can't or shouldn't point out a wanna-be fascist when we see one. Now shut the **** up old man.

• Like 2

Remember the time the attorney general refused to challenge the reversal of his ban so he sacked her and put a limp ****ed yes-man into the position that very same day?

Yep, and a fat lot of good it did him. Not! 

Checks and balances FTW baby.  :P

Just because the checks and balances are currently working doesn't mean we can't or shouldn't point out a wanna-be fascist when we see one. Now shut the **** up old man.

she refused to instruct DOJ lawyers to defend the EO because she did not think it was legal.

she is probably right

Well I think that may be what we call fake news, she just didn't back the ban, so she got sacked. It had nothing to do with challenging the reversal. You can hardly have an attorney general who won't back your policies.

• Like 1

it was a girl

A............fat.............lot...........of...........good..........it............did..........Trump. Sacking the acting AG.

Stay with me Rattler. 

Yep, and a fat lot of good it did him. Not! 

Checks and balances FTW baby.  :P

That doesn't mean we should ignore the fact that he tried. The worst part is that the floppy wiener he replaced her with actually grilled her during her nomination hearing about whether or not she thought it was the job of the attorney general to ignore orders from the President if they aren't lawful.

Trump is attempting to take credibility from anyone who can check his power. The media is "fake news" when it goes against his narrative. The intelligence community says something he doesn't like "that's what Nazi Germany would do." A judge strikes down his executive order, a judge appointed by Bush BTW, he's a "so called judge". The attorney general refuses to challenge the judge, she's replaced that very day. 

To Trumps braindead followers, only what comes from his mouth can be trusted. This is fascism 101. 

We're just lucky that he's stupid or this could be worse than it already is.

Republicans are hacks who don't stand for anything. Hypocrisy isn't in their vocabulary and they just say whatever they need to win an argument at any given time. 

Look at all the spineless weasels who **** on Trump during the primaries and general who fell in line for the dear leader when he won? 

Dude dragged America down into the gutter to defend Putin in an interview on Fox news. These are the same twats who said Obama hated America for not wearing a flag pin on his lapel one time. If Obama said what Trump just said, they'd be calling for his impeachment. 

Well I think that may be what we call fake news, she just didn't back the ban, so she got sacked. It had nothing to do with challenging the reversal. You can hardly have an attorney general who won't back your policies.

That doesn't mean we should ignore the fact that he tried. The worst part is that the floppy wiener he replaced her with actually grilled her during her nomination hearing about whether or not she thought it was the job of the attorney general to ignore orders from the President if they aren't lawful.

Trump is attempting to take credibility from anyone who can check his power. The media is "fake news" when it goes against his narrative. The intelligence community says something he doesn't like "that's what Nazi Germany would do." A judge strikes down his executive order, a judge appointed by Bush BTW, he's a "so called judge". The attorney general refuses to challenge the judge, she's replaced that very day. 

To Trumps braindead followers, only what comes from his mouth can be trusted. This is fascism 101. 

Republicans are hacks who don't stand for anything. Hypocrisy isn't in their vocabulary and they just say whatever they need to win an argument at any given time. 

Look at all the spineless weasels who **** on Trump during the primaries and general who fell in line for the dear leader when he won? 

Dude dragged America down into the gutter to defend Putin in an interview on Fox news. These are the same twats who said Obama hated America for not wearing a flag pin on his lapel one time. If Obama said what Trump just said, they'd be calling for his impeachment. 

Ding, ding, ding. We've got a live one.

She point blank refused to instruct the DOJ to carry out the Presidents orders and withheld any explanation for her actions to the President.

I guess she knew what the consequences would be. 

Here's some food for thought. In the military, you have the follow lawful orders or you face court martial. 

The key word is lawful. You do not have to obey unlawful orders. 

That is the same for any agent of the government. 

You think the attorney general should bow down to your dear leader? Congratulations on being a useful idiot.

She point blank refused to instruct the DOJ to carry out the Presidents orders and withheld any explanation for her actions to the President.

I guess she knew what the consequences would be. 

This applies to you as well, dummy.

Here's some food for thought. In the military, you have the follow lawful orders or you face court martial. 

You think the attorney general should bow down to your dear leader? Congratulations on being a useful idiot.

You don't need to convince anybody that trump is incompetent and likes to surround himself with yes men. But that is exactly why there are checks and balances in place. The ban should be challenged, the implementation was terrible and no doubt stopped people from travelling to the US who had valid visas. That being said, it did not affect American citzens, so claiming it is 'Unconstitutional' is a bit of a leap as these people are not protected by the constitution, and the right to revoke visas is hardly controversial.

I hope it does get upheld, hopefully it will teachTrump to think a little more before he does these things, but demonising him and calling him a facist (whichever meaning of facist you happen to be using) isn't really helping to calm the situation down.

• Like 1

I am neither for or against Trump but I feel like the people that like him are more excited about how he is pissing others off rather than what he is doing for the country 

The main thing i like about Trump is he seems to be a little more srs about tearing down the business as usual establishment which i support to a large degree. 

At what cost though is what's troublesome to me. Will he go full authoritarian....His Narcissism and just the way he operates tells me he will which isn't good. I also know he has his own interest in mind above others but i do feel he does care a little more about the people and America as a whole than say the Clintons and the like. 

We definitely need some major changes in how Washington, the financial sector, academia, entertainment, media, agriculture, healthcare you name it operates but we also need that infrastructure but things are just really out of balance currently. 

The thing that bothers me about the world most today is many good, natural, pure things are being thrown away in the trash and or replaced then being propped up with diluted crap and the excuse is scarcity when the powers that be and everyone down the ladder are creating that scarcity for the most part so they can control, dominate, manipulate and profit even greater off the masses. It's so obvious to me it's like a modern form of slavery system and it's being implemented systematically across the board with almost everything. 

The old phrase money is the root of all evil really applies here. We seriously need to look into an approach the allows people to better break free of becoming complete slaves to this system of materialism and status. 

Or maybe, just maybe, the real estate agent should listen to the lawyers and judges about issues pertaining to laws.

We'll consult him when we want to build the tackiest looking building ever. 

But until it is judged to be unlawful it is just her opinion. I think we alredy had the whole innocent until proven guilty discussion.

Edited by Birdhound
  • Like 1

You don't need to convince anybody that trump is incompetent and likes to surround himself with yes men. But that is exactly why there are checks and balances in place. The ban should be challenged, the implementation was terrible and no doubt stopped people from travelling to the US who had valid visas. That being said, it did not affect American citzens, so claiming it is 'Unconstitutional' is a bit of a leap as these people are not protected by the constitution, and the right to revoke visas is hardly controversial.

I hope it does get upheld, hopefully it will teachTrump to think a little more before he does these things, but demonising him and calling him a facist (whichever meaning of facist you happen to be using) isn't really helping to calm the situation down.

Michelle Bachmann, an elected official, actually predicted that Obama was going to usher in the biblical end of days. 

You think calling President Dumpster a fascist is too over the top?

Sorry, republicans set the tone over the last eight years. It's time they take a bite out of the chit sandwich they helped create.

But until it is judged to be unlawful it is just her opinion. I think we alredy had the whole innocent until proven guilty discussion.

She was right. She would know better than the real estate agent. That's why she is who she is, and he's the most incompetent president of all time.

He should have listened. President Dumpster wants to be Putin Jr.

Michelle Bachmann, an elected official, actually predicted that Obama was going to usher in the biblical end of days. 

You think calling President Dumpster a fascist is too over the top?

Sorry, republicans set the tone over the last eight years. It's time they take a bite out of the chit sandwich they helped create.

No, I think it is unhelpful. I don't see how throwing around inflammatory words about anybody helps when there are already processes in place to prevent these things happening. When he starts trying to circumvent the system I will be on your side, but hes just being an idiot at the moment.

• Like 1

No, I think it is unhelpful. I don't see how throwing around inflammatory words about anybody helps when there are already processes in place to prevent these things happening. When he starts trying to circumvent the system I will be on your side, but hes just being an idiot at the moment.

He's trying to discredit the intelligence community, the courts, congress, the media and everyone else who can check his idiocy.

You're an apologist trying to masquerade as a voice of reason.

She was right. She would know better than the real estate agent. That's why she is who she is, and he's the most incompetent president of all time.

He should have listened. President Dumpster wants to be Putin Jr.

Right or wrong, I'm pretty sure Trump still thinks he on the apprentice and he clearly doesn't take criticism well. Not saying he should of sacked her but she must have seen it coming.

12er. Everything your accusing Trump supporters of being is everything that could equally be applied to Obama supporters over the last 8 years.

It's nothing new or unique, it's merely par for the course.

Painting every supporter  with the same brush instantly diminishes your point of view to partisan rubbish devoid of the truth but you probably already know that.

As to the other points you raise, Trumps testing the waters as you would expect him to do.

The law, as put forward by congress, will dictate what Trump is allowed to do. I'm going to reserve my judgement, not for his words, not even necessarily for his actions, but for the consequences of his actions, because it's only at that point will we know the full and true impact of his decisions.

Right or wrong, I'm pretty sure Trump still thinks he on the apprentice and he clearly doesn't take criticism well. Not saying he should of sacked her but she must have seen it coming.

Trump being a delusional idiot who is trying to quell any dissent is precisely the problem, not a mitigating factor.

• Like 1

He's trying to discredit the intelligence community, the courts, congress, the media and everyone else who can check his idiocy.

You're an apologist trying to masquerade as a voice of reason.

I'm not apologising for anything as he hasn't done anything wrong. He used powers that Obama created to implement his policies, and the Courts are doing their job. Hes ****ng and moaning, but in the end the chips will fall where they may. I have no dog in the fight so until I see anything that merits the name 'facist' i'm going to look at things objectively. (yes i know what apologist means)

Edited by Birdhound
  • Like 1

This is too complicated for 12er to grasp. **** him, he's just trolling.

Edited by TwennyFo

12er. Everything your accusing Trump supporters of being is everything that could equally be applied to Obama supporters over the last 8 years.

It's nothing new or unique, it's merely par for the course.

Painting every supporter  with the same brush instantly diminishes your point of view to partisan rubbish devoid of the truth but you probably already know that.

As to the other points you raise, Trumps testing the waters as you would expect him to do.

The law, as put forward by congress, will dictate what Trump is allowed to do. I'm going to reserve my judgement, not for his words, not even necessarily for his actions, but for the consequences of his actions, because it's only at that point will we know the full and true impact of his decisions.

lol no.

You'll excuse his actions as long as someone else manages to prevent the damage of them? You're a ridiculous person.

Since when is the DOJ the presidents personal lawyer?

The DOJ is the government's lawyer bound to protect the laws of the land. If the head of the DOJ says they will not pursue a case because it doesn't meet the sections of the law they figure, that is exactly Thier job.

Do you expect a judge or prosecutor to push a case where they know the law is not on their side but do it just because some senator or congressmen says they should?

I'm not even saying she was right or wrong on the legality. I am saying is if she finds it illegal, that is exactly her job not to defend it.

I'm not apologising for anything as he hasn't done anything wrong. He used powers that Obama created to implement his policies, and the Courts are doing their job. Hes ****ng and moaning, but in the end the chips will fall where they may. I have no dog in the fight so until I see anything that merits the name 'facist' i'm going to look at things objectively. (yes i know what apologist means)

LOLOLOLOL

DId you he just say that Obama created executive orders? 

LOLOLOLOL

DId you he just say that Obama created executive orders?

Do they realize that Regan, Bush Sr and Bush Jr all used EO as well if not more then Obama.

Again, i wasn't aware that people from Yemen were covered by the American constitution. Evey day is a school day in this forum.

That post is more about the republicans being unprincipled hacks who fall in line than about any of the legalities.

That post is more about the republicans being unprincipled hacks who fall in line than about any of the legalities.

If I was you i would stick to the 'offensive' and 'un-American' arguments, those at least have some merit. It isn't illegal to revoke or refuse visas as far as i'm aware. But the unprincipled hacks bit I agree with, although I don't think that's exclusively a Republican trait.

Edited by Birdhound

If I was you i would stick to the 'offensive' and 'un-American' arguments, those at least have some merit. It isn't illegal to revoke or refuse visas as far as i'm aware. But the unprincipled hacks bit I agree with, although I don't think that's exclusively a Republican trait.

It is illegal to refuse access to permanent residents that hold green cards and visas. 

If it wasn't then his ban wouldn't be getting struck down left and right by judges.