Cage's all things Trump Thread

UFCCagerattler

Trump -- 'nuff said  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who's still backing him?

• Damn straight I still support him! Orange Mussolini is making America great again but y'all just aren't smart enough to see it
    • Not any more! I hereby renounce Donald J. Trump. Please, kind sirs, allow me to join Team Sanity.
    • I am now! Since taking office, he's shown that he's really got the goods so count me in!
    • Not now, Not then. Not ever.
    • IDGAF

She doesn't need to be pretty she just needs to be a punching bag for the media lol

You're talking about a guy who use to run a beauty pageant and has gone through multiple trophy wives. The surprising thing isn't that he took so long to hire this broad, but that he did at all.

a lot of trump water under the bridge that we haven't covered

a second grand jury has been impaneled in DC - there is already one for flynn who is in bigger trouble than anyone.

36 prosecutors working on it

it was revealed that trump drafted the first response to donny jrs meeting with the kremlin - he was only there to talk about orphans - really who else could have come up with that?

i have sort of hit the wall with trump

he is so bad at being president that the only upside is even if he had an agenda he would be incapable of getting it enacted.

lots of damage being done to the country but we will survive and sooner or later he will be a memory.

• 2 weeks later...

Trum getting tired of ROK threats. <says they better stop it or they will see "fire and fury" etc etc etc

<I wonder if he understands that the ROK has an overwhelming amount of conventional weapons on the border and could incinerate S Korea. 

ROK is South Korea. North Korea is the DRPK.

• Like 2

I believe trump has basically thrown the repubs a bone here. This is their "plan". No end in sight.

With no timeline for withdrawing - or even a provision for it - and no limits on troop commitment - its just a recipe for a quagmire. 

lets have some specifics. surely to god the party who brought us 7 years of obambacare resistance followed by no plan of their own can come up with a detailed plan for afghanistan!

the GOP once more into the fray!!!

Edited by UFCCagerattler

the american policy is no quick exit from afghanistan

no quick exit?

we have been there 16 years?

Honestly, this Afghan mini-surge is about the only rational thing Trump has said in years. I know it was not his idea and he's just mouthing what someone else told him to say but still...pretty impressive for a high functioning mongoloid! Of course next day in Arizona he decided he'd had enough of being presidential and decided he needed to pick at scabs again like a 7 year old. I swear he'd blow the planet apart if it meant he could be guaranteed just one follower/minion for life.

btw on that whole dipping bullets in pigs blood thing that trump brought up - it obviously never happened and just to make sure all the idgits understand - you cannot dip a bullet in blood and shoot it at someone and have that person get any of that blood into them.

without getting into the actual maths an impervious metal bullet exiting a barrel at say 3000 m/s and spinning at say 300K rpm and traveling through the atmosphere will reach a target with exactly 0.000 ppm of blood left on it.

trump will believe anything

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 1/22/2017 at 4:06 PM, LennyTheBat said:

"alternative facts" -- lmao it's almost too Orwellian, if that's even possible.  It's the perfect phrase for that gaslighting narcissist and his team. 

are you concerned at the amount of Orwellian activities by the current administration? 

luls

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UFCCagerattler said:

Is he gone yet?

Welcome back from your car fire homie.  It's been a while, so let me fill you in on things.

In just 4 yearss, Donald Trump lost the house, the senate, and the presidency just to own the libs.

It's now been 317 days since the "stolen" election, which Diaper Don lost 306-232 to Sleepy Joe. Diaper Don's post-election litigation record remains at 1-65, and there have still been zero allegations of any type of fraud that were proven in a court of law on Diaper Don's behalf.

Surely they are going to release the kraken any day now. It just wont be today. Make sure to get your donations in to the Save America Team so that citizen Trump can make america great again.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

i dont ever remember voting in this poll. and if i did, i definately wouldnt have picked the first option, no matter how drunk i might have been.

clearly we have a pretty solid case of voter fraud here.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1