button_man

Black beast vs Nganou should happen

If lewis wins his next fight,this would be a better match up.Nganou can make a run for the title.very solid on his stand up,but then again both should be tested with high level grapplers.

• Like 1

No...

The Black Beast has children and a mortgage.  He got put down by an axe kick from a fat fullback from LSU.

Ngannou would end his career.  Lewis is just trying to pay his house off before retirement.  He's on record saying that.

• Like 11

Agreed Ngannou has to go through Lewis but I don't wanna see that fight especially after his Abduraknimov performance,

... I don't see this as a competitive matchup & Ngannou would most likely be a -650 favorite -

• Like 3

Can't see it Francis and Derek are really the only new blood in the heavyweight division they're not going to put them together if they can avoid it.

• Like 1

The black beast is a top5 guy but I dont see him having as high a celing as Ng...nothing wrong with that though..hes a brawler afterall...

I'm going with the black beast based on Travis will keep the fight standing up and he's coming from a change in camps....it will take a while for him to reverse the damage done with Edmonds camp...

... Lewis is an emotional headcase, Browne should say mean things to him & **** - up his gameplan -

The black beast is a brawler...there isnt much of a game plan lol

He hinted this on the MMA hour

• Like 1

Based on what do you feel travis will win???

based on lewis beating cans and not looking that impressive and robbing big country while travis is fighting top contenders for the last 2 years and leaving Edmonds camp finally

The black beast is a top5 guy but I dont see him having as high a celing as Ng...nothing wrong with that though..hes a brawler afterall...

Somehow both of them are tearing up tha ranks.lewis can end any fight with a single punch.though technically,NG is a lot better.JDS could've fought either instead.

I used think so but I have changed my mind on that subject.

I think they should both climb the division in 'different path' and meet each other in a title fight.

Ngannou will be the HW champ soon or later tho.

Those 2 are good,id rather keep them both separated until ngoono is champ & beastie gets to title contention level.

Those 2 are good,id rather keep them both separated until ngoono is champ & beastie gets to title contention level.

the black beast is a top 5 HW but not sure he will get close to being a #1 contender...he would need some chips to fall into place to get a title shot i think.

hes already ranked 8th....all he needs is a big win and hes in the top 5

Any idea who that win might come against? Because everybody in the top five will take his head off.

Any idea who that win might come against? Because everybody in the top five will take his head off.

I think he can beat travis and I think he has a HW chance to beat a top 5 guy but all of the guys in top 5 have a very diverse MMA toolset that the black beast would have big problems with..like I have said before his ceilling isnt that high because hes a brawler...

They've only fought each other for the past three years or something like that. lol

Derrick Lewis is not top five. Period.

nobody in that group is taking the bb's head off

maybe reem or jds back when they were good - but point fighters now

nobody in that group is taking the bb's head off

maybe reem or jds back when they were good - but point fighters now

Derrick Lewis is a fat bum, son. He's about to get washed by Travis Browne! LEL

right

and get his head taken off by a ufc HW

maybe the Predator can but I don't see that line up of world class game planners doing anything to him head wise, except maybe give him some.

They've only fought each other for the past three years or something like that. lol

Derrick Lewis is not top five. Period.

Not yet.actually a rothwell fight will be interesting.
  • Like 1

ngannu is a young kimbo slice. Hes the best black HW fighter in mma today.

Black Beast vs Black Predator would be a fight for the ages.

• Like 1

The said thing is that everybody on top 5 will duck this guy with the excuse that 'he needs to prove himself blah, blah, blah'

JDS will be the only exception and that will depend whether he beats Stipe or not.

If the UFC is smart it will let these guys build a bigger run & get the hype behind it.

Exactly why I don't think they book these two together. Almost everyone else in the Heavyweight division is on their way out.

Why have one of those two get a loss when they can stick them against the old guard and both win.

I know it will eventually happen but let them prune this division of dinosaurs first.

ill bet anyone here that travis browne mops the floor with lewis

How did that go lol?