button_man

Black beast vs Nganou should happen

Either one would destroy Stipe in my opinion

BB could destroy stipe but at the same time miocic is a way smarter fighter than Lewis has fought. If he went in with a strategy- staying outside and piecing him up he would expose him big time

BB could destroy stipe but at the same time miocic is a way smarter fighter than Lewis has fought. If he went in with a strategy- staying outside and piecing him up he would expose him big time

True but Travis also tried that strategy and it didn't work.

Stipe is much much better so I think if he does that and maybe some grappling he could be successful...but then again TBB is very unorthodox so who knows

He doesn't watch fighting. He thinks he's trolling me because he knows I'm a Stipe fan.

Stipe would smash Derrick Lewis in 60 seconds flat. Period.

Believe Stipe would prevail against TBB but he would wear him down.

TBB is out of shape and good fighters will exploit that. 

NG I don't know about. Obviously lots of power but don't know much else about him. 

Believe Stipe would prevail against TBB but he would wear him down.

Lol.. The guy who got mowed over by Matt Mitrione and hook kick KO'ed by Shawn "Catching L's in WSOF" f'in Jordan is going to have to be worn down by the baddest man on the planet???

Come on, man.

Lol.. The guy who got mowed over by Matt Mitrione and hook kick KO'ed by Shawn "Catching L's in WSOF" f'in Jordan is going to have to be worn down by the baddest man on the planet???

Come on, man.

ok - baddest man on the planet is from the 90s?

And the guy who got diggled by Stuve is going to rake TBB in seconds?

anyone can play those stupid games

• Like 1

ok - baddest man on the planet is from the 90s?

And the guy who got diggled by Stuve is going to rake TBB in seconds?

anyone can play those stupid games

You've proven that you don't watch fighting. lol

Stoppage from the Struve fight was an LOLWMMA stoppage. Stipe never even fell down. Meanwhile, here's this other idiot...

mattmitrione5.jpg

Shawn-Jordan-on-Derrick-Lewis.jpg

Edited by cashfl0w

The black beast is a brawler so my expectation isn't that he will beat high level mma guys that have full tool sets but that doesn't mean he can't win...after all this is the HW division so anything can happen..he is also the most entertaining HW right now so I'm pro TBB..

• Like 1

because tbb has power and chin (btw getting KOed by a kick in the head does not mean you can't take a punch)he has a chance against anybody.

but when roy nelson is a little too technical for you your chances against a top 3 guy do not look rosy.

because tbb has power and chin (btw getting KOed by a kick in the head does not mean you can't take a punch)he has a chance against anybody.

but when roy nelson is a little too technical for you your chances against a top 3 guy do not look rosy.

Good post.

He doesn't watch fighting. He thinks he's trolling me because he knows I'm a Stipe fan.

Stipe would smash Derrick Lewis in 60 seconds flat. Period.

LoL why do you think everything on this forum is about you?

• Like 1

To me Ngannou just looks like what Derrick Lewis could be if he went super strict on diet and training lol he's Derrick Lewis 2.0 bigger, faster, stronger

So far,nganou is the guy to watch this 2017.a technical fighter with speed will slay TBB.but this 2 would be fun to watch.

Good post, not sure why people think this would not be a interesting fight....especially if there are title implications.......

LoL why do you think everything on this forum is about you?

LoL because you've never seen a Stipe fight, so you shouldn't have an opinion otherwise.

Now that I think about it...TBB should NOT accept a fight with Ng until his current contract ends....renegociate the new contract with PPV points and higher pay....then fight Ng. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

This are the type of match ups that will either happen too soon or not going to happen at all.Ng is at his prime and so far some of the great strikers at HW are showing that they are all getting old and washed up.

Is that the black beast turning a little yellow lol

What he says:

“Since me and him are ranked close to each other, I would like to fight someone who’s more of a challenge, and I believe Mark Hunt is more of a challenge. Me beating Francis is not going to really boost my stats or anything"

What he means:

“Since me and him are ranked close to each other, I would like to fight someone who’s less of a challenge, and I believe Mark Hunt is less of a challenge. Me beating Francis is not going to happen so it really doesn't make sense for me to take that fight."

Is that the black beast turning a little yellow lol

What he says:

“Since me and him are ranked close to each other, I would like to fight someone who’s more of a challenge, and I believe Mark Hunt is more of a challenge. Me beating Francis is not going to really boost my stats or anything"

What he means:

“Since me and him are ranked close to each other, I would like to fight someone who’s less of a challenge, and I believe Mark Hunt is less of a challenge. Me beating Francis is not going to happen so it really doesn't make sense for me to take that fight."

Lol

He needs to wait for a better contract before this money fight. Yes it is clearly a money fight now.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2017 at 8:56 PM, VertFTW said:

the black beast is a top 5 HW but not sure he will get close to being a #1 contender...he would need some chips to fall into place to get a title shot i think.

On 2/2/2017 at 1:23 AM, cashfl0w said:

lol no

BUMPO

Heavyweight

Champion : Daniel Cormier

image.png.3ca66fe0ff3769bbfef31c1dedf8b6ef.png

Edited by VertFTW

1 hour ago, skillandpower said:

LOL

Ironically, it turned out to be one of the worst high profile HW fights I have watched.

yea ngannu was gunshy, he needs to get that confidence back.

I think it just so happened that his next fight after losing to stipe was going to suck due to the psychological effect of losing the fight. Shame it was against lewis becuase that fight pre title shot owuld have been amazing

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1