Jolldan

All Things Marvel & DC Thread: First Look At Pattinson's Batsuit

2 hours ago, Genki said:

he also said Shazam was a good movie IIRC....

This belongs in the "Unpopular opinions thread" 

Shazaam was the original Captain Marvel and chitty wok'd all over Captain SJW

• Like 2

By the way, I know I've mentioned this before, but if you haven't seen Flashpoint Paradox (animated movie) go watch it. It's legitimately amazing and better than some MCU/DC live action movies.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

By the way, I know I've mentioned this before, but if you haven't seen Flashpoint Paradox (animated movie) go watch it. It's legitimately amazing and better than some MCU/DC live action movies.

Probably my second favorite animated DC movie. Under The Red Hood's my personal favorite, Justice League: Doom & Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths are brilliant as well.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Genki said:

he also said Shazam was a good movie IIRC....

If you go in thinking it is a terribad movie, then you will enjoy it somewhat. Its a frustrating movie. More like 2 movies disjointedly crammed into one. As an introduction movies it doesnt have the emotional buy in of say GOTG, it doesnt earn that investment in the character they were aiming for. So the character arc is kind of hollow, and the story arc seems rushed and shoe horned. I think the story had so much promise, I really liked what they were aiming at, but the story telling failed like it was the bullet point presentation of what it should have been if that makes sense?

hmmm maybe I'll wait for a good torrent to pop up 

15 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

hmmm maybe I'll wait for a good torrent to pop up 

Hard pass. The fora will paypal you two fiddy to go see Dark Phoenix tho. It's Last Jedi/Last season of GoT levels of polarizing it seems. Stan's either liked it or hated it with the fire of a thousand Eclipse crotches. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Genki said:

Captain Marvel is out for torrenting now....

Still too much $

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Genki said:

Captain Marvel is out for torrenting now....

Yeah looks like the official Blu Ray release date was yesterday.  Last time I had looked a few weeks back there were a bunch of cam vids.  

• Like 1

Epic:

Going to need them to do some ****ed up, depressing, Logan-style movie now when Chris decides to no longer play Thor.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

Epic:

Going to need them to do some ****ed up, depressing, Logan-style movie now when Chris decides to no longer play Thor.  

This guy's 180 from one of the forgettable heroes of the MCU to one of the GOATs is legendary

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Jessica Jones season 3 out today !!

I'm a huge fan of these Netflix series and I hope they keep the characters alive on the Disney thing, even if it takes 2+ years

I still haven't managed to get motivated to watch DD Season 3 or Punisher Season 2 just because I know I won't be getting anymore. 

Legit hope Jessica kills Trish by the end of this season lol she was by far the most annoying thing about last season.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

I still haven't managed to get motivated to watch DD Season 3 or Punisher Season 2 just because I know I won't be getting anymore. 

Legit hope Jessica kills Trish by the end of this season lol she was by far the most annoying thing about last season.

Her facial expressions are a little weird. But she's attractive so she gets a pass from me

1 hour ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Jessica Jones season 3 out today !!

I'm a huge fan of these Netflix series and I hope they keep the characters alive on the Disney thing, even if it takes 2+ years

42 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Netflix MCU ended when these ended for me. Couldn't make it passed 3 episodes of JJ season 2. Would buy ALL the wolf tickets though if they came out with a DD/Punisher movie. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Her facial expressions are a little weird. But she's attractive so she gets a pass from me

She honestly became the most unlikeable character of any of the Marvel Netflix show's for me last season she just morphed from a character who yes had problems but who always tried to fix them and 9/10 was doing the right thing. Season 2 she morphed into a complete whiney, selfish, manipulative chick who was just out for herself.

Advice to live by Mauro 

Related image

37 minutes ago, TUF said:

Netflix MCU ended when these ended for me. Couldn't make it passed 3 episodes of JJ season 2. Would buy ALL the wolf tickets though if they came out with a DD/Punisher movie. 

Its just because I know that when I do sit down and watch them both I will be like this is awesome but will left with the bitter taste of knowing this is the last of it :(

Honestly even though Iron Fist season 1 was terrible I was gutted after it got cancelled after season 2 because by the finale it had improved so much from the first season it almost felt like a completely new show and the thought of another season of it wasn't a chore this time round I was intrigued.

HELL YEAH! Just add in Moon Knight & Blade you've got a great squad for a Midnight Sons movie.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Donnie Yen and Ludi Lin Rumored to Be up for Marvel’s Shang-Chi Roles

Image result for donnie yen ludi lin

Marvel Studios will reportedly meet with Donnie Yen (Ip Man, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story) and Ludi Lin (Power Rangers, Aquaman) for roles in Shang-Chi, according to That Hashtag Show

Hashtag reports the Disney-owned studio is “interested” in meeting with Lin for the titular role of Shang-Chi, an expert martial artist and master of kung-fu whose physical prowess makes him one of the deadliest fighters in the Marvel Universe.

The site expects more names from Marvel’s search for its first Asian leading man to come out in later weeks.

Also being considered for an unidentified supporting role is Hong Kong icon Yen, who Marvel hopes to meet with soon — potentially for the role described as a “wise, old statesman.”

In December, Lin said he hopes to win the role and bring his martial arts background to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

“It’s definitely something I want to do. To do an Asian-centric superhero. To tell that story. I mean ideally, I’d like to design my own superhero, make my own creation. But I think the Marvel world is pretty incredible as well,” Lin said in an interview when promoting Warner Bros.’ Aquaman.

“Especially in honor of Stan Lee, the person who created this entire, I mean like an entire universe. You know what I mean? It’s pretty incredible. And I think it would be great because it would take another big step towards representation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Donnie Yen and Ludi Lin Rumored to Be up for Marvel’s Shang-Chi Roles

Image result for donnie yen ludi lin

Marvel Studios will reportedly meet with Donnie Yen (Ip Man, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story) and Ludi Lin (Power Rangers, Aquaman) for roles in Shang-Chi, according to That Hashtag Show

Hashtag reports the Disney-owned studio is “interested” in meeting with Lin for the titular role of Shang-Chi, an expert martial artist and master of kung-fu whose physical prowess makes him one of the deadliest fighters in the Marvel Universe.

The site expects more names from Marvel’s search for its first Asian leading man to come out in later weeks.

Also being considered for an unidentified supporting role is Hong Kong icon Yen, who Marvel hopes to meet with soon — potentially for the role described as a “wise, old statesman.”

In December, Lin said he hopes to win the role and bring his martial arts background to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

“It’s definitely something I want to do. To do an Asian-centric superhero. To tell that story. I mean ideally, I’d like to design my own superhero, make my own creation. But I think the Marvel world is pretty incredible as well,” Lin said in an interview when promoting Warner Bros.’ Aquaman.

“Especially in honor of Stan Lee, the person who created this entire, I mean like an entire universe. You know what I mean? It’s pretty incredible. And I think it would be great because it would take another big step towards representation.

The movie that will beat Avatar

1 minute ago, MauroPedrosa said:

The movie that will beat Avatar

Why? Does "Shang-Chi" translate to "Bee Movie 2"? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

No, it translates to Avatar 2

lol all this hype for Avengers beating Avatar and somebody just brought up that Avatar will most likely re-release Avatar again before Avatar 2 so it would have retaken the lead anyways. smh

• Like 1

Titans Season 2 Set Photo Reveals First Look At Joshua Orpin As Superboy

Image result for superboy

A Titans season 2 set photo reveals our first look at Joshua Orpin in costume as Conner Kent aka. Superboy in the DC Universe TV show. Superboy and his trusty companion Krypto the Superdog were first introduced in the Titans season 1 finale post credits scene, but the role of Conner Kent hadn't been cast yet. That news arrived prior to the start of Titans season 2 filming, with Joshua Orpin being cast as Superboy on the flagship DC Universe series. Season 1 premiered in late 2018, with DC universe renewing Titans for season 2 before it had even aired one episode.

20 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Aw, snap. Marvel is re-releasing Endgame with extra footage. RIP in Pieces Avatar

Fair bit of dik measuring going on here. They waited to announce this until Avengers pass Avatars original box office take at 2.74 billion so it didn't look like they had to do it just to pass that number. Now they're re-releasing with just an end credit scene JUST to pass Avatar's original+re-release box office take. I look forward to James Cameron announcing the RE-re-release of Avatar 1 soon to retake the lead. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Marvel Studios’ Kevin Feige Confirms Keanu Reeves In Talks To Join MCU

keanu reeves/kevin feigeAfter the epic Avengers: Endgame, we all needed a bit of downtime to process exactly what went down.

However, it wasn’t long before fans started wondering what would be next in store for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

With Spider-Man: Far From Home just around the corner, a few more questions will be answered, but what about after that? And after that? After all, phase four has got some pretty hefty shoes to fill.

Fortunately, it seems Kevin Feige, the president of Marvel Studios, knows exactly what to do to keep fans on board and to take the MCU in new and exciting directions.

With the news that Endgame will be getting a re-release, with even more footage, fans were eager to know about the future of the franchise as a whole – namely, who is going to appear and take the reigns now the Avengers have had their day.

According to Feige, it seems the studio has its eyes on the internet's current mega crush– Keanu Reeves.

Feige has been doing the press rounds to promote the upcoming Spider-Man film, but thankfully revealed a few extra tidbits to Comicbook about the future of the franchise.

When asked about bringing Keanu into the fray, Feige said:

"We talk to him for almost every film we make. We talk to Keanu Reeves about… I don’t know when, if, or ever he’ll join the MCU, but we very much want to figure out the right way to do it."

Feige compared Reeves to Jake Gyllenhaal – who is playing Mysterio in Far From Home – saying they’ve talked to the actor ‘multiple times’ but have wanted to wait until they found the perfect role for him.

• Like 1

Ranking All Of Fox Marvel Movies

Image result for all fox marvel movies

With Dark Phoenix now out in cinemas and set to be Fox's final Marvel release as New Mutants is to debut straight to Disney's streaming service it marks the final movie that Fox will create and release using the Marvel characters in a journey that has spanned over 19 years and 17 movies. With that in mind I thought it would be cool to rank all of Fox's Marvel movies from the absolute best to worst. 

1. Logan - Couldn't really pick anything else now could I. Logan isn't just the best Marvel movie Fox has produced over its 17 years imo its one of the absolute best any studio has created period.

2. Days Of Future Past - The best overall X-Men movie, its probably helped out by the fact that unlike any X-Men movie before it, it got to use both the talent of the young and the original older cast together. 

3. X-Men 2 - Of the original trilogy this is the strongest of the three imo while the original X-Men is great the team really hit its stride here especially with the more relatable human played by Bryan Cox who steals the show.

4. X-Men First Class - Our first look at the younger versions of Xavier and Magneto, right away McAvoy & Fassbender had some seriously big shoes to fill but they did it effortlessly in a way where you really bought either man as a younger version of them.

5. Deadpool - The Merc with the mouth finally got a proper outing after being bastardized in Origins and it was damn near perfect, you can tell this is a role than Ryan Reynolds just loved to play and the humour is always great fun.

6. Deadpool 2 - These two are sort of interchangeable, you're either more of a fan of the close nit personal story of one or you could like the bigger overall story, more characters and more of a family vibe that I thought the second one had.

7. X-Men - The very first outing and in many ways the reason we have the whole superhero genre is still one of the best of the bunch in the X-Men franchise, a great introduction for fans new and old barring one or two wooden acting moments from Halle Berry its a stellar ride throughout. 

8. The Wolverine - Smack bang in between the great Logan and terrible Origins is The Wolverine. The sheer fact of putting Wolverine in Japan was always going to a win for me and the fact he's lost his powers make the stakes higher, the giant CGI Silver Samurai feels out of place at the end.

9. The Last Stand - This movie was definitely a disappointment in terms of wrapping up the trilogy of the X-Men after the first great two films but honestly I don't think its as bad as it gets the stick for. Yes Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut is terrible.

10. Daredevil - I will be the first to admit that the Netflix series is better but this is not a bad movie well at least the director's cut isn't anyway, with an added 30 minutes of footage it elevates it from an average film to a good one.

11. X-Men Apocalypse - There is a lot about this movie I don't like, I originally intended to put it a lot further down but there were moments I did enjoy like Quicksilver's set piece, Magneto killing the guards and the final showdown between X-Men & Apocalypse but I will never forgive them for how they represented Apocalypse as a knock off Ivan Ooze.

12. Origins - The only thing that save this from being lower on the list for me was that I really enjoyed the dynamic between Jackman & Schreiber. I don't like WTF they did to Deadpool, giving Will.i.am more than one line, the budget version of Gambit the list goes on and on. 

13. Dark Phoenix - Meh. That's about as good a description for this movie as I can think of, while there was more wrong with Origins, Apocalypse and even Last Stand there are also more in those movies to enjoy. DP doesn't feel like a ride with peaks and valleys it feels like a dull and lacklustre ride from start to finish, which for me is worse than being bad.

14. Fantastic Four - Cheesy predictable writing, zero chemistry between the cast, a horrible representation of Dr Doom and it just overall hasn't aged well looking really cheap against the likes of X-Men 2 which was made 3 years earlier.

15. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Basically all the same complaints about the first one apply to the second film also, what made this one even worse was that they took the planet eating Galactus and turned him into nothing but a cloud for the finale.

16. Elektra - Long before Wonder Woman & Captain Marvel were headlining movies somebody thought it would be a good idea to give Jennifer Garner her own female superhero movie as a spin off from her role in the Daredevil movie, turns out it really wasn't.

17. Fant4stic - Lets not sugarcoat this, this movie is awful like there are some movies that are just sub par, this takes it to a whole new level where you really wonder if they were ever trying to make a good movie.

Edited by Jolldan

16 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

I know this makes me a fan boy but I still think X-Men 2 is my overall favourite. 

Nothing wrong with that man, anything out of the top 7 is acceptable I would say. Cox is still (excluding Magneto) the best villain the series has had imo and I loved Cumming's version of Nightcrawler. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

I know this makes me a fan boy but I still think X-Men 2 is my overall favourite. 

XM2 and DoFP are 1A and 1B for me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TUF said:

XM2 and DoFP are 1A and 1B for me

Actually agree. While Logan was a wonderful film, it doesn't have that 'rewatchable' quality for me. Found it quite a tough watch tbh, I know that's probably blasphemy, but Logan might not even be top 5 for me lol. 

Watching Umbrella Academy and my takeaway is give  needy girls that good D and they'll believe the stupidest chit 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, crangs said:

Watching Umbrella Academy and my takeaway is give  needy girls that good D and they'll believe the stupidest chit 

First season was pretty good if not a bit trippy at times, looking forward to season 2. 

Have had this song stuck in my head since I watched it ?

• Like 1

New Set Photos From Scarlett Johansson’s ‘Black Widow’ May Have Just Revealed Taskmaster

Scarlett Johansson Black Widow Taskmaster

New photos from the set of Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow movie may have revealed the Marvel Cinematic Universe debut of Taskmaster.

If it is Taskmaster then I think it will likely be this design they are using. 

No photo description available.

Edited by Jolldan

Nice. Green covers are the key issues I'm hurting the most for. Taskmaster was never Deathstroke/Deadpool tier but he makes sense for the BW movie. 

Image result for 1st appearance of taskmaster

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Nice. Green covers are the key issues I'm hurting the most for. Taskmaster was never Deathstroke/Deadpool tier but he makes sense for the BW movie. 

Image result for 1st appearance of taskmaster

You ever tried mycomicshop? They do a weekly auction and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it listed a few times. 

20 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

You ever tried mycomicshop? They do a weekly auction and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it listed a few times. 

Just put a bid in on ebay

• Like 1

In what universe does that look like Taskmaster though. Would assume Lord Zedd was getting a power rangers crossover before I guessed that was Taskmaster.

Image result for power rangers bad guy

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, TUF said:

In what universe does that look like Taskmaster though. Would assume Lord Zedd was getting a power rangers crossover before I guessed that was Taskmaster.

I'm pretty sure that is Snake Eyes. Black Widow is ****ed.

04_SnakeEyes.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

[IMG]

On 6/26/2019 at 7:22 PM, TUF said:

Yeah sucks that they appear to be going more the route of the Udon suit rather than the traditional one with the shield, bow and sword.

• Like 1

Netflix is reportedly adapting Neil Gaiman’s Sandman

03MzdRv.0.jpg

Another Neil Gaiman property is being adapted for the small screen. The Hollywood Reporter says that Netflix is closing in on a deal with Warner Bros. to adapt the author’s acclaimed comic series Sandman into a live-action TV show, in what is being described as “the most expensive TV series that DC entertainment has ever done.”

Wonder Woman screenwriter Allan Heinberg will act as writer, producer, and showrunner for the series, with Neil Gaiman and David Goyer acting as executive producers. THR notes that a final deal hasn’t been finalized, and but indicates that the project is headed for a straight-to-series pickup. Sources told the publication that Warner Bros. (which has the rights to the show), opted to sell the series to another outlet in order to bring in revenue, rather than to bring it to its forthcoming streaming service.

To give you an idea of just how popular this series is Sandman if you've never heard of it

• Was rated as the 6th greatest comic book character of all time by Empire
  • Rated as the 15th greatest comic book character of all time by IGN 
  • 101 Comics & Comic Book Herald rates it as the second best graphic novel of all time
  • GoodReads has it rated 5th in its list of the greatest graphic novels of all time
  • The series is also noted for having made a large influence over the fantasy genre and graphic novel medium since then. 

Related image

I suck at writing non-spoilery reviews so that one will be very, very short.

Spider-Man: Far From Home Non-Spoiler Review

Another great outing for Holland as Parker, he does his stuff again and puts in another great performance this time as a little more experienced Spider-Man but with plenty of the same awkwardness he had in the first film. 

Jake Gyllenhaal is damn near perfect steals the show every scene he's in and for me is easily the star of the movie.

The effects are incredible, I think we've gotten used to really good CGI so we don't appreciate that much anymore but there are times where the stuff in here seemed on another level. So much so im thinking of going back in to see it in 4DX. 

The movies tone feels like a combination of superhero and teen-comedy/romance with plenty of globe trotting thrown in to change things up.

Without spoiling anything the there are two after credits scenes both are very important but the second is the one that looks like it will greatly effect the entire future of the MCU going forward.

Would definitely recommend going to see it. 

Spider-Man: Far From Home SPOILER Review

Now that I don't have to worry about spoilers we can talk about this movie properly!

Ok so straight from the off we get to pick up from what seems like a just few months after Endgame and everybody has returned from the snap or as they call it here "the blip". Thought the way they showed how it effected even normal people at the start of the movie and the implications its had as one students younger brother is now older than him were really funny. 

First stop is Venice and the first real set piece of the movie as we see Peter and Beck taking on the water elemental. The whole scene was awesome and just further surprises me at how real this stuff can look. After that we get out first proper introduction to Jake Gyllenhaal as Beck and he was just perfect from the costume to the way he portayed the character I thought he stole the show.

Ned's story in this was really funny to me as im sure almost all of us have had that one buddy who's gotten himself a girlfriend (usually his first one) and they become almost unbearably sappy. 

The bus journey in between Venice and Prague was a great laugh from Peter discovering EDITH and nearly killing Brad with it and Brad catching Peter with that shield agent trying to blackmail him with the photo was comedy gold.

Second stop is Prague here we get the fire elemental and the reveal that Mysterio is actually a villain, duh! But I loved how they broke a lot of the usual tropes to set him up. Having it that he and all of his crew were ex-Stark employees and geniuses in their own right was a nice twist. Ned's save of Peter with the Night Monkey name was great. I also like that even though they made it look like MJ knew Peter was Spider-Man in the trailer she didn't really know.

The absolute highlight of the film for me has to be what came next as Peter think's he's going to meet Fury at Europoll he ends up inside one of Mysterio's illusions, the visuals they used and the feeling they created in those scenes were incredible at times it felt like panels ripped straight from the comics much like he did that first time he faced off against Vulture Peter looks to be totally outmatched, eventually getting tricked to step in front of a European bullet train. (Which is one of the only bit I wasn't overly keen on wish we'd got to see him scared or him in pain or pop his shoulder back in or something as it felt a little bit much that he could tank getting hit by a train and just need a nap to sleep it off lol.)

Final stop is London that finale on Tower Bridge was just epic, from the giant cyclone elemental to even when Peter was on the inside of it seeing it from the drones perspective and the eventual final showdown with Beck where we got to see his Spider sense in action or "peter tinkle". I don't want to believe Beck's really dead at the end because I just don't understand how you can have a villain that good and kill him off in just one movie.

The After Credits Scene's

Not sure if I have ever bothered with a totally different post for just the after credits scenes but trust me when I say these two definitely warrant it.

Mid Credits Scene

Firstly the mid-credits scene for Spider-Man looks to be nothing more than some awesome fan service as the perfectly cast as we J.K Simmons return as the iconic Bugle boss J. Jonah Jameson. It turns our however that Mysterio had one final trick up his sleeve. He recorded the footage of his confrontation with Peter and edited it to make Peter look like the mastermind behind the attack who murdered Beck in cold blood. And then, just to really nail that coffin lid shut, he revealed Peter's secret identity and sent the whole package to the Daily Bugle for broadcast.

That's right: Not only did Jameson and the Bugle air a story to make Spider-Man look like a psychotic killer, the tape also outed Peter Parker to the world. And all Peter could do was watch helplessly as the footage played on a jumbotron in the middle of New York City.

After Credits Scene

The major revelations didn't stop there. The second post-credits scene features Maria Hill and Nick Fury as they leave the scene of Mysterio's major disaster--or, well, sort of at least. It turns out that the Maria and Fury we've been with for this movie aren't actually Maria and Fury at all--they're Skrulls (Talos and his wife Soren from Captain Marvel, to be exact).

It turns out that Fury has actually been off-world this whole time with a full-on Skrull army based out of a space station, and he sent Talos to fill in for him while he caught up on a bit of a vacation.

Now what this means for the future is still open for debate but two very popular theories I see floating around are a modified version of the Secret Invasion storyline and the introduction of S.W.O.R.D.

This MCU "Secret Invasion" has the Skrulls impersonating key figures on Earth like Fury and Hill, for the sake of preserving the secrecy of some military operation that Fury himself is carrying out - possibly an espionage-style "invasion" of his own? That would make sense, given the current state of the MCU. Fury failed to protect the Earth from Thanos and The Blip, and between that and the new knowledge of just how many threats are out in the cosmos (and how few Captain Marvel's there are), Fury could be making galactic peace and safety his new primary agenda.

This brings me to what seems like the potential creation of S.W.O.R.D., which stands for (Sentient World Observation and Response Division) it is the sister organization of S.H.I.E.L.D. While S.H.I.E.L.D was created to more down-to-earth threats like Hydra, S.W.O.R.D was created for something much bigger, they were created to protect the Earth from hostile alien threats.

Introducing S.W.O.R.D. now would make total sense as Earth has now not just experienced one alien invasion with the Chitauri in Avengers 1 but now with Thanos and his army in Infinity War & Endgame. After these threats the world knows that hostile aliens are a very big threat! So there needs to be something to prepare the world for a powerful threat that comes from the stars.

Edited by Jolldan

This is a seriously sick mask 

On 7/7/2019 at 9:32 PM, MauroPedrosa said:

FINALLY watched Spiderman. Uncharacteristically late for me

Loved it, Marvel can have my kids 

How would you rate Mysterio?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

This is a seriously sick mask 

How would you rate Mysterio?

WOW THAT MASK IS AMAZING

--

And I loved Mysterio. His powers and backstory were great

The only slight problem

If he was a Stark employee, certainly someone would be able to recognize his face. He shouldn't have been able to fool Fury's team so easily

Took home Spiderman #50 (1 app. of Kingpin) and updated a few more to the wish list for the mural display thanks to Jolldan's post on Taskmaster. Also Scarecrow's 1st app. (green cover), Constantine's 1st app. (yellow), and Wolverine's 1st solo comic (orange). Pretty excited about it. Just need to find some blue covered grails/key issues.

mjuS8Fr.jpg

Edited by TUF
  • Like 2