First Look At Pattinson's Batsuit

bat.png

bat2.png

Thoughts?

Needs more Batnipple

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, TUF said:

Needs more Batnipple

god, DC comics literally cant get ANYTHING right post Chris Nolan...........sigh

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

god, DC comics literally cant get ANYTHING right post Chris Nolan...........sigh

BatnippleGate was pre-Nolan tbf but of all the things that were wrong with BvS and Justice League, Batfleck wasn't one of them imo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

BatnippleGate was pre-Nolan tbf but of all the things that were wrong with BvS and Justice League, Batfleck wasn't one of them imo

Batfleck didn't even really get going imo. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TUF said:

yeah, I like this take.  He did it better than many others before him imho.  Just had a shirtshow around him

Edited by crangs
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Image result for daredevil batman mask

The consensus seems to be that it reminds everyone of Daredevil's mask from the Netflix show. (even the red lighting is similar to what they use in the intro)

that's what I thought when I saw it

• Like 2

That view of the mask isn't good. Have they made the bat symbol into weapons before because it looks like that's what they are going for. 

Meh

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

That view of the mask isn't good. Have they made the bat symbol into weapons before because it looks like that's what they are going for. 

Meh

Yea looks like a Batarang. Hopefully it's made of silver to fight off the vampires so him and Bella can finally have some peace!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Meh

mask is not good at all...sheesh...like leather face or something

• Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 11:06 AM, Jolldan said:

Image result for daredevil batman mask

The consensus seems to be that it reminds everyone of Daredevil's mask from the Netflix show. (even the red lighting is similar to what they use in the intro)

It reminded me of Daredevil S3

when it's bullseye wearing the suit

On 2/12/2020 at 11:01 AM, MauroPedrosa said:

The only thing that bugged me was the title of the movie. They would’ve made a lot more money if it was called Harley Quinn & the Birds of Prey

This has surely inflated my ego

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TUF said:

My body is ready for the memes

Image result for im not wearing hockey pads

My guess is that this will be his first suit with tweaks being made by the end. Looks like they are taking inspiration from The Zero Year suit. Hope this means they are going for the CGI cape again. 

• Like 3

If you're a buyer, would buy up some of the Kang key issues. Sounds like he's going to be the next Thanos of the next couple Phases for MCU. Makes sense with the multiverse angle they're going towards but not sure how to feel about it. Was never a big Stan of his and his 1st appearance issue isn't nearly as collectible or iconic as Galactus or even Annihilus  

Image result for 1st appearance of kang

Image result for 1st appearance of galactus

Image result for 1st appearance of annihilus

• Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 4:05 PM, TUF said:

New Batsuit is CW channel bad

I dont even understand how this could happen?  With the millions and millions of dollars..the years and years of tech advances....this is unreal

• Like 1

On 2/22/2020 at 8:44 AM, TUF said:

My body is ready for the memes

Image result for im not wearing hockey pads

hopefully the studio told some guy to get his kids to make him a home made batsuit and ride around in the park for a while just to throw the fanbase off. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

He's in Calgary this April. I finna meet the punisher in person. 

The Chad doesn't get to meet the Punisher. The Punisher gets to meet the Chad. Is this at a Comic Con?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TUF said:

The Chad doesn't get to meet the Punisher. The Punisher gets to meet the Chad. Is this at a Comic Con?

Yup in Calgary..its a huge show. Massive stars come. And lots of fun. I go every year 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

Yup in Calgary..its a huge show. Massive stars come. And lots of fun. I go every year 

I'm jealous of cities that get big shows. Iowa just got one a few years ago and it's already been shelfed. The closest is Kansas City and I wouldn't put it in the top 30 comic cons in terms of celebrities. Might need to see some pics of the Chad in character.

• Like 1

On 2/29/2020 at 7:28 AM, TUF said:

god...this is terrible lol......even read somewhere in there they will reboot fantastic 4.......again....................................................................

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

god...this is terrible lol......even read somewhere in there they will reboot fantastic 4.......again....................................................................

I've never been a F4 Stan, but they spent too much money for the rights not to use them. Most of their powers are cringe tho. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TUF said:

I've never been a F4 Stan, but they spent too much money for the rights not to use them. Most of their powers are cringe tho. 

maybe they should make some sort of cartoon or series....maybe that could give them ROI.

10 hours ago, TUF said:

Picked up an issue of the 1st appearance of Battlestar after it was leaked today hes in the Falcon and Winter Soldier. Can still get them cheap before the price blows up 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=1st+appearance+of+battlestar&_trksid=p2380057.m4084.l1313.TR3.TRC0.A0.H0.X1st+appearance+of+b.TRS1

The copy i picked up

s-l1600.jpg

Got it for cheap. It's a nice cover and have been looking for more color themed covers for the gauntlet display we're building so im pretty happy with it.

0uoob16.png

I'll be threefing on Jolldan's behalf in here. Fight me Vert.

New Batmobile photos released. 

22 minutes ago, TUF said:

I'll be threefing on Jolldan's behalf in here. Fight me Vert.

New Batmobile photos released. 

Was this when batman was poor?  Is that's the genesis of this movie?  b/c batsuit and batmobile are barebones

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

Was this when batman was poor?  Is that's the genesis of this movie?  b/c batsuit and batmobile are barebones

It all just looks half cooked. I'm glad they did something different but they should have modded it more. You can't be poor and still own that so i think they just pooped the bed on the design. When I heard they cast Pattinson, I was hoping they were going for a younger, smaller Bats like the Batman Beyond look and the thought of a jacked Pattinson playing Batman will draw too many comparisons to movies that did the same but better. 

Image result for batman beyond

• Like 2

On 2/29/2020 at 1:28 PM, TUF said:

Wolverine needs to be short and hairy. They have to distance themselves from Hugh Jackman if they're not going to use him

Longtime fans of the MCU will forever remember the iconic battle Batroc had with Steve Rogers during the first few moments of 2014’s Captain America

GSP1-1.jpg?resize=936,624&ssl=1

Picked up a couple more keys. 1st Deathstroke and 1st Black Suit Spidey 

88276920_10157352589181799_7517652275196592128_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=LPhiETVOTe0AX-yMLEm&_nc_ht=scontent.ffod1-1.fna&oh=b2529690340f557c24e08e825823c948&oe=5E95F99B

87720310_10157352589136799_5402288643198943232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=9MJuxwjDzrsAX9-RDfD&_nc_ht=scontent.ffod1-1.fna&oh=2aca3434ffcdf9576fcb57d401d2507c&oe=5E94A8BF

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Black Widow Trailer

Taskmaster is becoming one of my favorite villains and I hope he's not a throwaway. So far we've seen him imitate 

Hawkeye

Captain America

Black Panther

Black Widow

and maybe Spiderman

Instead of Infinity Stones, apparently the same guy that got the Endgame leaks right leaked that Phase 4 is about Thunderbolt Ross

Image result for thunderbolt ross

recruiting villains the same way he recruited the Avengers early on, gearing up for the Thunderbolts storyline which Taskmaster was apart of. If that's true, I'm in. 

• Like 2

From now on I'm Canada exclusive. A Canadian gentlemen was asking $160 combined for both comics. 

9IGjEkS.png

• Like 1

This moved the needle. 

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TUF said:

This moved the needle. 

I was planning on skipping this one...but seems interesting now...otherwise, who cares about black widow...she dead and they didn't even go back to get her

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I was planning on skipping this one...but seems interesting now...otherwise, who cares about black widow...she dead and they didn't even go back to get her

They better not kill Taskmaster in the chittiest origin movie.