Jolldan

All Things Marvel & DC Thread: First Look At Pattinson's Batsuit

19 hours ago, TUF said:

There are 3 possible outcomes and they're all equally hilarious with the Snyder Cut now being released. 

1) It's much better than the theatrical version. 

2) It's turrible and the only one happy about it is Joss Whedon

3) It's just slightly debatably better or worse than the theatrical version and the war continues. 

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/zack-snyder-release-the-snyder-cut-justice-league-hbo-max-1234611928/

#1 please

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TUF said:

The funny thing is, that would rustle a lot of jimmies, and still be the least chaotic outcome. If its a lot better, some people may actually lose their job. If its debatably better/worse, the chaos will never end. 

Surely that's a fair consequence of the mess that was justice league anyway lmao.

• Like 1

This Snyder cut saga is getting weirder. So they brought in the Avengers director to finish Justice League and the Guardians of the Galaxy director to redo Suicide Squad to get away from the darker movies they've made to copy Marvel's homework going forward. So now they're releasing Snyder's darker director's cut WITH Darkseid in it apparently. So now they're going back to Snyder's darker plans for the future of the series? 

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, gadgets19 said:

With all the talk about Snyder cut I started looking when it's going to be released.

2021 - Ok hype over.  Call me in Feb.

Weve already reached our quota for disasters in 2020 m8

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Cavill is set to return as Superman. 

Just read where somebody asked the boss of Warner Bros who is producing the Snyder cut if the $30 million estimate to finish it was accurate and his response was "I wish". So maybe Cavill is just getting big $ to come back for reshoots?

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

I mean, the Snyder take HAS TO BE better though, right?

The reaction I'm expecting from every Marvel loyalist as DC fanboys are burning down HBO head quarters

So Much Worse Star Lord GIF - SoMuchWorse StarLord ChrisPratt ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 5/18/2020 at 4:53 PM, TUF said:

Picked up the first appearance of Shang Chi on the cheap last night

s-l1600.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=14556212

• Like 2

On 4/28/2020 at 1:58 AM, Jolldan said:

So it was Infinity War tonight, she was hooked the whole way through and said she loved it and said she never expected the ending, had to tell her we had a few more movies to go as she thought that was it lol. Not looking forward to the next two days as much with AntMan 2 & Captain Marvel up next. 

should've split them up by watching that **** after Captain America 

1 hour ago, crangs said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14556212

Just Marvel trying to cash in on an Asian Black Panther

MV5BMzliODAyMjYtYzAxYy00ZGE5LTk5NmItYjE3N2RlZmNlNTBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg3MDMxNzU@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TUF said:

Just Marvel trying to cash in on an Asian Black Panther

MV5BMzliODAyMjYtYzAxYy00ZGE5LTk5NmItYjE3N2RlZmNlNTBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg3MDMxNzU@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

is it bad that I'm already thinking this is gonna be iron fist level bad or even worse?   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, crangs said:

is it bad that I'm already thinking this is gonna be iron fist level bad or even worse?   

I couldnt tell you. That show never happened... and neither did Jessica Jones for that matter :(

7 minutes ago, TUF said:

I couldnt tell you. That show never happened... and neither did Jessica Jones for that matter :(

I've not watched season 2 of JJ.  The best part of the show was the villain, lol.  I did just finish defenders though.  Iron Fist was the weak link

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crangs said:

I've not watched season 2 of JJ.  The best part of the show was the villain, lol.  I did just finish defenders though.  Iron Fist was the weak link

Defenders was quite enjoyable. Not sure why it got the hate. Needed more Punisher tho.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TUF said:

Defenders was quite enjoyable. Not sure why it got the hate. Needed more Punisher tho.

yeah, I didnt mind it.  Havent watched Luke Cage.  Not sure I'll even bother.  Every Marvel show/film needs more punisher.  Mrs started watching the runaways.  That show needed the punisher treatment at conception

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, crangs said:

yeah, I didnt mind it.  Havent watched Luke Cage.  Not sure I'll even bother.  Every Marvel show/film needs more punisher.  Mrs started watching the runaways.  That show needed the punisher treatment at conception

Hoping season 2 of The Boys doesnt hurt me again. Im ready to love once again after the pain CW has put us through.

On 6/1/2020 at 7:08 AM, crangs said:

I’m not sure if it’s possible for them to mess chit up that badly twice lol. 

On 6/1/2020 at 11:41 AM, crangs said:

Yeah Tennant made Jessica Jone season 2 went down hill imo. 

Flash actor Hartley Sawyer fired over tweets from 6 to 9 years ago.

Reckon this would have just have been a slap on the wrist and a grovelling apology if not for the current climate. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Reckon this would have just have been a slap on the wrist and a grovelling apology if not for the current climate. 

So you could say his career was over in a......

Reaction gif tagged with sunglasses, Horatio Caine, David Caruso ...

Flash?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Jolldan said:

lol, the tolerant left don't believe in redemption arcs

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

The movie I never knew I wanted 

47A12673-FD5C-4EF9-BAE0-B9A00B6D3E25.jpeg

They need to fooking shelf the Joker for a while. We've had 4 versions of the Joker in the last 10 years with the new trilogy focusing on another Joker. The Riddler is a much more interesting antagonist anyways. 

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

@TUF has gone tew far. 

I wonder if dude bails have way through a jerk as to only kill half his children 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

It's been reported that this Snyder cut of justice league will be 3.5 hours long. 

No thanks

Apparently they're toying with the idea of releasing it in installments. With the amount of s**t Snyder is talking, the reaction is going to be a spectacle one way or another. 

Edited by TUF
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, TUF said:

Apparently they're toying with the idea of releasing it in installments. With the amount of s**t Snyder is talking, the reaction is going to be a spectacle one way or another. 

To be honest I’m not going to watch it, but I’ll gladly flame it anyway.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Came to post this. I'm a sucker for parallel universe storylines but Batfleck and Michael Keaton's Batman in the same movie has me wanting to forgive everything DC has done in the last 5 years. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TUF said:

Came to post this. I'm a sucker for parallel universe storylines but Batfleck and Michael Keaton's Batman in the same movie has me wanting to forgive everything DC has done in the last 5 years. 

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I liked Ben's Batman

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, TUF said:

has potential

23 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I liked Ben's Batman

I wasn’t as crazy with how they used him in Justice League but he was amazing in BvS. Damn near perfect Bruce Wayne and even though it was only one scene the warehouse fight scene is imo still the best fight scene we’ve ever seen from a live action Batman. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1