UFCCagerattler

100% Cruz?

Ludwig been saying that Cruz was not all there against Cody. Says Cody had a great fight but that Cruz was either hurt or somehow just off his game.

Not sure I agree. Everyone looks bad when they lose. I don;t necessarily think Cody is an automatic winner in a rematch but the win was legit to me.

Like you said Dom was a pro and took it like a man.

That being said there were a few exchanges where I couldn't tell if it was Cody being just a lot faster than I had thought or Dom was much slower than he had previously been.

Also got to think Cody's 25 and he hasn't even hit his prime yet. Dom's 31 which isn't old but the lighter the guy usually means the shorter the career. Also Dom's had a lot of surgery's.

Really im not sure but I know I want to see Cody vs. Dom 2

... and by the way, I think Ludwig is trolling Cruz by saying that.

"Oh, Cody was so dominant, made you look horrible but I think you were not 100%" type of speech.

• Like 1

Ludwig just trying to sell the Dillashaw fight and make it seem like Garbrandt really isnt as good as shown. I think stylistically Garbrandt is just a tough fight for Dom, the same way Dillashaw is for Barao

• Like 1

Ludwig just trying to sell the Dillashaw fight and make it seem like Garbrandt really isnt as good as shown. I think stylistically Garbrandt is just a tough fight for Dom, the same way Dillashaw is for Barao

... and the rematch is a tougher fight for Cruz coz CG has seen the package & has a base blueprint,

Dom could make some adjustments but the speed/ power/ & youth will still be there -

• Like 1

Dilliishaw will probably crush Cody anyway. 

NO ned to fight Cody again if you can fight Dillishaw again.

Im excited for a Cruz v Cody 2 but TJ vs Cody is the fight.

I expect TJ to beat Cody, not sure what happens with Cruz. Rematch with TJ? Or rematch with Cody for #1 contender?

When Cruz knocked that one Asian out cold I thought he has evolved over the years but the truth is Cody has his number just like Dillashaw has Baraos number and Oz has my number

Agreed br0

• Like 2