Jolldan

Masvidal Want's Top Ranked Opponent

He initially went after a fight with number one contender Demian Maia.

“If Maia’s the dude that will get me closer to the title, bring that dude on,” Masvidal said. I’ll break his sh*t. He’s not going to take me down. People were shocked with my striking with Cowboy, people will be shocked with my wrestling [against Maia]. He has wrestling and jiu jitsu, but he won’t outwrestle me. So if Demian Maia wants to get that **** whooped, I’m here man"

Now he seems to have let Maia out of his sights and went after a showdown with Neil Magny.

Magny's stock has never been higher after the biggest win of his career against former champ Johny Hendricks.

1k4sex.jpg

Magny is yet to respond.

Jorge is definitely looking to strike while the irons hot in pursuit of another big fight after stopping fan favourite Cowboy.

Masvidal vs. Magny sounds good to me the 5th vs. the 6th ranked guy.

Edited by The_idiot_who_said_a_person_named_Megan_would_beat_Cyborg
  • Like 1

I dont care for Maia but he is turning out to be a question mark.

I would never had thought he would do what he did to Condit, to be honest.

Anyways, I think Masvidal vs Maia would make sense unless it is for sure that GSP is NOT fighting Woodley/Wonderboy next.

Maia sitting and waiting for that shot kinda annoys me tho

• Like 1

talks like he's 32-0 and not 32-11

His real record actually is something along the lines of 41-2. He literally beat every dude he went to decision with and im not joking.

• Like 10

Magny would get his face broken. Hes all attributes and no skill. Guy is not a born fighter like GAMEBREAD and it will show if they fight. Magny will quit like he did against Larkin.

Maia would get every takedown stuffed and Boxed up into buttscoot or fetal position. He isnt taking down a guy who has mastered butt grabbing from King Colby Covington

Edited by Banham
  • Like 9

One top 10 win and he acts like he's unbeatable. He does match up well with Magny though. Maia has subbed two of the current top 5 so I don't know why he would take a fight with the 6th ranked guy. If anything Maia should be trying to fight Lawler.

One top 10 win and he acts like he's unbeatable. He does match up well with Magny though. Maia has subbed two of the current top 5 so I don't know why he would take a fight with the 6th ranked guy. If anything Maia should be trying to fight Lawler.

Hes unbeatable because king clegg says hes unbeatable!

• Like 6

wouldn't larkin be closer to a title shot than magny or mas?

Masvidal destroyed Larkin and it sounds like he isn't resigning with the UFC anyway

• Like 7

Can Clegg poisoned my family with wolf tickets before the PMP vs male model fight. Never Again!!

Platinum knocks him out 9 times out of 10. He thought the dude would fight him not run for dear life and kick spam.

• Like 5

I dont care for Maia but he is turning out to be a question mark.

I would never had thought he would do what he did to Condit, to be honest.

Anyways, I think Masvidal vs Maia would make sense unless it is for sure that GSP is NOT fighting Woodley/Wonderboy next.

Maia sitting and waiting for that shot kinda annoys me tho

I dont care for Maia and love Masvidal but Masvidal does not deserve a Maia fight.

Maia can easily sit out if he chooses to at this point. Beating Cerrone doesnt warrant you a #1 contender fight. The only fights Maia should take if he wanted would be GSP, Lawler or if something happened to Woodley, he should take Wonderboy.

• Like 1

I dont care for Maia and love Masvidal but Masvidal does not deserve a Maia fight.

lmaoooo

by ruling of the Platinum Squad you have just been KICKED off team #easymoney

• Like 6

Neil Magny is the easiest of easy money.

Make that fight, Baldie. My boy Jorge needs to eat!

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 4

Hes unbeatable because king clegg says hes unbeatable!

He just knocked out everyone's favorite hillbilly TWICE.  Dana told Cowboy to go ride horses, shoot guns, flip trucks and all that stupid chit he likes to do until he decides to offer him a fight against some tomato.

• Like 2

He just knocked out everyone's favorite hillbilly TWICE.  Dana told Cowboy to go ride horses, shoot guns, flip trucks and all that stupid chit he likes to do until he decides to offer him a fight against some tomato.

got **** slapped by nate

lets not kid anyone about what level cowboy is

I should call LDD mom and tell her to wake him to see this thread. He'd be late for the school bus for getting no sleep due to all the RUSTLE.

I LOVE IT

• Like 5

got **** slapped by nate

lets not kid anyone about what level cowboy is

That was at 155 though.  Nate has attributes.

At 170 people on this very forum were talking about Plank being a future champ.  

Gamebred is taking the strap.  Then he'll drop back down for a superfight with King Conor.  Gentlemen's agreement that it's ALL HANDS.  If there's a fighter that will get Conor to stop talking about Floyd and actually defend his title it's Jorge.  Not the two jobbers fighting for a fake belt.

• Like 2

Everybody is jumping on the jorge hype train.but yeah,he's 1 hell of a fighter.a lawler fight would be a great fight or maybe nick diaz.

I was watching that man piece Gilbert Melendez up with ONE LEFT HAND going into the fight way back in the Strikeforce prime days.

Hell I knew who the cat was before then.  He pieced up Kimbo's top talent despite being a teenager with a 40 pound weight disadvantage.

They were lying about Ray's weight and somehow Jorge gained 10 pounds for the rematch...

• Like 1

I just want to make it clear im not on the Gamebred hype train yet.

Although I will admit the Cowboy knockout got me to the station lol

Gamebred just upped his level of  call-out to the entire Welterweight division

“If something crazy happened to me, and I couldn’t continue fighting, people might be like ‘oh well he only got to fight one guy that was ranked’…That’s not my fault,” a frustrated Masvidal explained. “I’ve been here, trying to fight the best in the world, they’re just not trying to fight me. Yo, I’m going to say this right now to everybody listening: your favorite fighter is probably a ****.”

“How is it that we’re in the business of fighting, and I can’t get somebody to fight me when I’m ranked myself number five?” he continued. “I’m trying to fight other guys that are ranked so that one of us can move closer toward the title. Is that not what we’re doing here? What’s with all this picking and choosing? It’s mind-blowing.”

"A lot of people listen to BJ Penn Radio. I’m not going to make nobody famous [by mentioning names], you know? Just f*ck everybody at 170 pounds. All these high-fives, and taking pictures, and this and that… we got into this sport to fight!”

“Let’s f*cking fight,” he concluded, addressing the entire welterweight top-15 in one fell swoop.

I just want to make it clear im not on the Gamebred hype train yet.

Although I will admit the Cowboy knockout got me to the station lol

Gamebred just upped his level of  call-out to the entire Welterweight division

“If something crazy happened to me, and I couldn’t continue fighting, people might be like ‘oh well he only got to fight one guy that was ranked’…That’s not my fault,” a frustrated Masvidal explained. “I’ve been here, trying to fight the best in the world, they’re just not trying to fight me. Yo, I’m going to say this right now to everybody listening: your favorite fighter is probably a ****.”

“How is it that we’re in the business of fighting, and I can’t get somebody to fight me when I’m ranked myself number five?” he continued. “I’m trying to fight other guys that are ranked so that one of us can move closer toward the title. Is that not what we’re doing here? What’s with all this picking and choosing? It’s mind-blowing.”

"A lot of people listen to BJ Penn Radio. I’m not going to make nobody famous [by mentioning names], you know? Just f*ck everybody at 170 pounds. All these high-fives, and taking pictures, and this and that… we got into this sport to fight!”

“Let’s f*cking fight,” he concluded, addressing the entire welterweight top-15 in one fell swoop.

#makeUFCgreatagain

• Like 2

Open To The Idea Of Fighting Nick Diaz 

Jorge has said he wants high ranked opponents for his next fight but there is one man who he would be willing to let that slide for.

“Nick’s a different case, obviously,”
he said.
“He’s super famous. He’s like a fight away from fighting for the title. He might go straight to the title. So that’s a different situation. He might not have a ranking, but his name carries a lot of weight, so if they put that fight together, I’d take it in a heartbeat obviously.”

Whether it’s Diaz, Maia, Magny, GSP, or somebody else, however, Masvidal just wants to fight and get paid.

“I’m broke,”
he said.
“I need to f*ck somebody up ASAP. I got taxes, I got kids, I got mortgage payments. Somebody’s **** has to get whooped.”

• Like 2

Maia will sit and wait for the title shot even if that takes him 2 years.

I doubt Diaz would accept to fight Masdival.

GSP ? lol

Magny will be the only realistic option for Masdival imo

That was at 155 though.  Nate has attributes.

At 170 people on this very forum were talking about Plank being a future champ.  

Gamebred is taking the strap.  Then he'll drop back down for a superfight with King Conor.  Gentlemen's agreement that it's ALL HANDS.  If there's a fighter that will get Conor to stop talking about Floyd and actually defend his title it's Jorge.  Not the two jobbers fighting for a fake belt.

conor isn't going to be there two or three or five years from now

conor is done with mma imo

If he fights mayweather then hes going to make bank and after losing why go throguh any more humiliation he will retire.

If he beats mayweather then he will think himself a boxer and take another boxing fight for big bucks.

UFC has no fights left for him, he will never defend lw title. Only fights i could ever see him taking are vs woodley or gsp.

I was watching that man piece Gilbert Melendez up with ONE LEFT HAND going into the fight way back in the Strikeforce prime days.

Hell I knew who the cat was before then. He pieced up Kimbo's top talent despite being a teenager with a 40 pound weight disadvantage.

They were lying about Ray's weight and somehow Jorge gained 10 pounds for the rematch...

Yeah,actually jorge doesn't care what weight or where the fight will happen.i just hope he gets a good fight next.nick diaz is one of the best match ups for him.

conor isn't going to be there two or three or five years from now

He's not even 30 yet he has many years left of he chooses to keep fighting. He loves to fight, he won't stop so soon.

conor is done with mma imo

If he fights mayweather then hes going to make bank and after losing why go throguh any more humiliation he will retire.

If he beats mayweather then he will think himself a boxer and take another boxing fight for big bucks.

UFC has no fights left for him, he will never defend lw title. Only fights i could ever see him taking are vs woodley or gsp.

Good post, except for the humiliation part