cashfl0w

Sounds like Bisping won't be fighting Romero after all

because Bisping wants that "canadian cashfl0w"

While I would like Yoel to fight Bisping, I can't fault him for winning the GSP sweepstakes

• Like 2

because Bisping wants that "canadian cashfl0w"

While I would like Yoel to fight Bisping, I can't fault him for winning the GSP sweepstakes

You can actually bet on GSP's return fight on Bovada.

Michael Bisping is +140. lol

• Like 2

why don't think put together another phony interim title?

same reason that sparkart hasn't gotten rid of you as a mod, they can't be bothered!!!

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Because the Canadians won't feel as important when Georges is getting beat down for the MW strap.

• Like 1

... fighters preferring one opponent over another is ludicrous, true champions fight anybody, anywhere, anytime,

the whole world has gone to chit since Buddy Holly died -

• Like 3

I don't understand GSP's motivation to fight Bisping

What's he going to do? Defend the belt against Yoel, Jacare, Weidman, and Rockhold after?

He'll beat bisping but he should stick to 155/170, his natural weight classes

• Like 1

I picture it having something to do with Anderson knocking him out in the third, and Dan Henderson winning a decision over him.

What's he going to do? Defend the belt against Yoel, Jacare, Weidman, and Rockhold after?

He'll beat bisping but he should stick to 155/170, his natural weight classes

155 a natural weight class for GSP LMFAO

Can't believe dummies still say this

• Like 5

compare GSP to natural WW's today and he's small m8

170 is his natural class but he could cut to 155, he's not that big.....

• Like 1

It really took until post #13 for this response?!

Come on, forum. You're better than that.

i think everyone's busy.. I'll step it up later haha

• Like 1

I think they're all noobs who don't remember when GSP was active and everyone was saying how big GSP was for a WW back then.

I think they're all noobs who don't remember when GSP was active and everyone was saying how big GSP was for a WW back then.

I do think guys as a whole have gotten bigger at Welterweight.

With that said I can still never see GSP at Lightweight.

CxrcpzpWgAARb4l.jpg

I mean look at that photo. Yeah Rory has a bigger frame but he really isn't that much bigger than GSP.

CxrcpzpWgAARb4l.jpg

I mean look at that photo. Yeah Rory has a bigger frame but he really isn't that much bigger than GSP.

... brown shoes w/ black pants, are you ******* kidding me, not to mention the flood is over,

and that c-nuck has a clothing line lol gtfo -

• Like 5

Look what happens when @mikebisping fights the #13 in the ranking! . I heard that the scared Bisping talked some crap about me, lying, because he doesn't have more excuses not to step inside the Octagon with me, exactly how cowards do. He said I looked like an amateur standing with the #13 ranked middleweight (Tim Boetsch), but we all remember how he left the fight against the #13 ranked middleweight (Dan Henderson). You were beat up! You're stupid, Bisping! After getting knocked out by Hendo's brutal right hand, you had seven years to learn, and when you fought again you couldn't even defend the same right hand that put you to sleep. . He talked about my body, too. This weird thing about noticing other athletes' bodies. You can work for USADA and do my tests, that's the closest you'd get to me without being afraid. And you'd better invest in your career as a blogger or writer, because you're not a real fighter!! #TeamJacare . #BeMoreHuman @reebok @reebokbrasil #UFC @ufc @ufc_brasil

Jacare keeps putting Bisping on blast.

If the GSP fight isn't something they can set up soon and reasonably quickly I can see him being boxed in to a match with Yoel or Jacare.

• Like 1

Count doing his job, apart from Conor who gets called out the most? Bisking. Keep wanting MW's the champ choses who's good enough to share the octagon with him.

Pretty sure Bisping went on record saying his ideal last 2 fights would be GSP first then defend against Yoel and hopefully go out on a win. Then called him a drug cheat etc.

Yoels manager just being a little **** like Jacare and to some extent Anderson. Yoel just hasn't been spoken too because he's not in the big picture, they'll talk once the big boys have. Fully expect Bisping vs Yoel to happen if GSP fight doesnt, or even Woodley after 209.

You can actually bet on GSP's return fight on Bovada.

Michael Bisping is +140. lol

... considering GSP has not fought since #167 (split vs Rig) lol -

• Like 2

After the new management and the irish mouth did,every champ and fighter is beginning to pick the money fight.its no longer who deserves it more but who can talk and sell fights.

Been saying this forever Bisping is a fraud. The Rockhold KO was an one in a million shot. That dude cant punch his way out of a wet paperbag.

Rocked him twice. Two one in a million shots my god Bisping is one lucky man. 

Go win a championship yourself then you can criticise someone thats actually achieved something few people ever do. 

• Like 1

Rocked him twice. Two one in a million shots my god Bisping is one lucky man.

Go win a championship yourself then you can criticise someone thats actually achieved something few people ever do.

I could knock him out. If NewFC would just give me that free UFC title shot like GSP. Edited by xFINISHxHIMx

I could knock him out. If NewFC would just give me that free UFC title shot like GSP.

All right mate, personally think you'd get knocked out by the likes of Bethe Coreia, CM Punk and Dada 5000...

The whole thing of GSP being supposedly able to make 155 is souring this thing even more for me.

Bisping started out as a Light heavyweight, granted he wasn't a very big one but he still was one lol I mean how big a size advantage does he want.

If GSP can really make 155 then why are they entertaining a fight with Bisping?

A fight with Conor would be much bigger, it would be the easier fight stylistically, it would be so much more money and he would likely have the advantage physically.

Not sure this rumor is true just this week GSP's crew said he's not interested in fighting for the belt..I think he wants a Silva fight and later a Conor mcG fight

• Like 1

Not sure this rumor is true just this week GSP's crew said he's not interested in fighting for the belt..I think he wants a Silva fight and later a Conor mcG fight

That's the fight.

Will have new found respect for GSP if he finally gives the fans what they want.

The whole thing of GSP being supposedly able to make 155 is souring this thing even more for me.

Bisping started out as a Light heavyweight, granted he wasn't a very big one but he still was one lol I mean how big a size advantage does he want.

If GSP can really make 155 then why are they entertaining a fight with Bisping?

A fight with Conor would be much bigger, it would be the easier fight stylistically, it would be so much more money and he would likely have the advantage physically.

A fight with Conor couldn't realistically happen until next year.

CxrcpzpWgAARb4l.jpg

Scott Coker looks like Samoa Joe there

• Like 2

A fight with Conor couldn't realistically happen until next year.

I know whatever happens with Mayweather will still take some time and then there's the winner of Khabib vs. Tony

I just think if he could really make that weight he wouldn't be messing around with fighting Bisping.

if you listen to Freddie Roach on the mma hour, he let it slip by accident that they are targeting a rematch possibly. That only leaves Nick and Hendricks as options.

Ive read elsewhere though that he has always wanted Bisping.  Remember Bisping was the only real challenger he addressed when they were trying to get him on that UFC 206 canada card

if you listen to Freddie Roach on the mma hour, he let it slip by accident that they are targeting a rematch possibly. That only leaves Nick and Hendricks as options.

Ive read elsewhere though that he has always wanted Bisping.  Remember Bisping was the only real challenger he addressed when they were trying to get him on that UFC 206 canada card

Oh god please make it Johny Hendricks say what you want about the guy but at least him and gsp had one hell of a fight.

Diaz vs. GSP was so one sided and boring it was hard to get through.

... brown shoes w/ black pants, are you ******* kidding me, not to mention the flood is over,

and that c-nuck has a clothing line lol gtfo -

Oh my god, the style is AWFUL in Canada.

• Like 2

Which is exactly whats going to happen imo.

Romero vs Jacare II for an interim belt is becoming pretty clear to me!

• Like 1