BigDaddyDelta

Eddie Alvarez vs Poieir rumored for 211

Interesting fight between Alvarez and Poirier. Dustin is a better overall striker, in my opinion. Alvarez is the better wrestler, but Poirier has got dem jitz. Idk man, could go either way. In a three round fight I think I'd lean toward Eddie. In a 5 rounder I'd take Dustin, I think. Should be a good one...

Gus vs. Glover should have happened about 3 years ago. That fight is virtually pointless now, but they're clearly just buying time until Bones makes his return.

Eddie & Glover win with the greatest of ease.

Glover yes... Eddie, nah.  He's getting DPed by The Diamond.  His attributes will matter.  Gus is a can so his won't

That's wassup. This is the fight that launches The Diamond into the top 5. Say what you want, but taking out the former champ would make all kindz of gainz for Dustin...all kinds.

• Like 1

Gus vs. Glover should have happened about 3 years ago. That fight is virtually pointless now, but they're clearly just buying time until Bones makes his return.

Neither have a shot a Jon Bones Jones.

He got 2 big fights already locked up at least

Daniel Cormier

Rumble Johnson

Both will get a shot at him way before them 2 guys will even the one that lose.

A make or break for eddie.he needs to show and make up from his past loss with connie.

The Diamond is gonna light his **** up on the feet.

Neither have a shot a Jon Bones Jones.

He got 2 big fights already locked up at least

Daniel Cormier

Rumble Johnson

Both will get a shot at him way before them 2 guys will even the one that lose.

I think was he meant was, they are pitting two topped ranked guys against each other so it buys time while Jones is out.

I.E. if they're booked and Jones returns, Jones gets immediate title shot. Having two top ranked LHW's booked during the same time, makes the Jones fight easier to make.Then a Gus/Teixeria fight would become a number one contender fight as a result. At least that is how interpreted his post.

The Diamond is gonna light his **** up on the feet.

It depends on what type of eddie will be there in the fight.eddie is a good boxer as well.he just needs to bounce back after that poor performance

It depends on what type of eddie will be there in the fight.eddie is a good boxer as well.he just needs to bounce back after that poor performance

31-abide-able-big-lebowski-animated-gifs