Sign in to follow this  
LayDownDead

KHABIB DUCK

Is it Khabib time or kebab time? This fat piece of **** didn't just miss weight, he almost died hours before he had to. That's a new low, even among tubby ball-droppers like Gastelum and Hendricks.

I was literally going to get drunk for the first time in six years, bang the gf, WHILE watching this fight.

I'm done. Done done done.

I lost my sex drive over this.

You need to see shirtless men to bang your gf?
  • Like 11

photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176

“He ain't fighting too frequent for my liking. For me to commit to something like that, I need solid proof that people are going to show up and he's a consistent pull out merchant.

I remember when McG said this and the outrage on this board from the contrarians (juice,12er etc) Edited by VertFTW
  • Like 1

I remember when McG said this and the outrage on this board from the contrarians (juice,12er etc)

Go ahead and show me a post where I expressed outrage at this. I'll be standing by for your official retraction.

• Like 2

The only fans happy about this are Phony's fans that didn't have to see their boy bet murdered :(

I didnt think you could sound any dumber.

Yeah, im geeked that Khabib ducked Tony the 4th ****ing time.

****ing idiot.

Khabib was going to gas in there and quit just like i said. But the soft **** bum pulled. The next prohphecy was going to be fulfilled.

• Like 8

just woke up & got the news, un****ing real ... this plays hell w/ draft leagues ...

... if there is a positive side, Khabib probably would have lost if he was struggling

with the cut & I would have got burned bigtime  :mellow:

• Like 3

Waitwut? Khabib a no-show? What a surprise...

Great fighter, **** discipline and **** ethics. And kind of a whiner...

If he can't get a hold of himself, the UFC need to cut him...

What a worthless piece of chit.  Conor would KO this dummy in ONE!

Tony was gonna strangle him in 4.  Chickenchit was scared of the real man.

• Like 1

probably dana had them cancel fight so they can make khabib vs ferguson in moscow for title (mcginger wont be coming back)

I didnt think you could sound any dumber.

Yeah, im geeked that Khabib ducked Tony the 4th **** time.

**** idiot.

Khabib was going to gas in there and quit just like i said. But the soft **** bum pulled. The next prohphecy was going to be fulfilled.

He has morphed into his final form. 

Dagescrandy ------------------------------------------> Duckascrandy. 

He might be the biggest can out of Europe. 

• Like 5

Fans attending live get screwed.

Co-Main so that means 0 refunds.

UFC live nowadays especially with a big trip to Las Vegas is always a big gamble in itself.

• Like 1

Not sure why fans of any fighters are celebrating this? It's horrible news - the long awaited match-up and best fight on the card is scrapped.

Some people will claim anything as a victory. As fight fans, we've all lost tonight.

I'm more mad than anything. Khabib should move to 170 if he can't make wait without almost dying

• Like 1

Co-Main so that means 0 refunds.

Aaand now everybody understands why the more anticipated fight was the co-main, and not the main event.

Aaand now everybody understands why the more anticipated fight was the co-main, and not the main event.

Yes it was a interesting matchup but that fight on its own can't main even a PPV card..

Yes it was a interesting matchup but that fight on its own can't main even a PPV card..

You're the same guy who calls TBB a draw.

• Like 3

I'm glad more and more people are realizing that Khaboob isn't a real Russian. He's an ethnic Avar hailing from Dagestan, one of the semi-autonomous areas in the Caucasus region. Just like Chechnya, Dagestan would love to be its own country. Of course it would be yet another backwards, third world hellhole ruled by Islamic Sharia, but that's another matter.

• Like 1

At least this backs up Conor's comments on Kebab in that he cant be trusted to show up which is why he was reluctant to make a fight with him.