Mcmax3000

Frankie Edgar vs. Yair Rodriguez Added to UFC 211

I hope the pre fight hype **** talking is each guy saying who put a worse beating on Penn

Lol at frankie talking ****

I hope the pre fight hype **** talking is each guy saying who put a worse beating on Penn

Yair actually dropped BJ. Edgar shot for ankles and sniffed his wiener for 3 rounds

• Like 5

Yair actually dropped BJ. Edgar shot for ankles and sniffed his wiener for 3 rounds

Frankie beat on Penn during Penns first irrelevant phase. Yair did it during Penns third irrelevant phase and like three years away

• Like 3

Frankie beat on Penn during Penns first irrelevant phase. Yair did it during Penns third irrelevant phase and like three years away

BJ was always irrelevant, everyone before 2012 sucked

• Like 4

BJ was always irrelevant, everyone before 2012 sucked

Hey now!!!!

Joe Stevenson is on The Ultimate Fighter 25: REDEMPTION

• Like 3

Lamas vs Edgar made sense to me in terms of their careers and rankings wise.

I dont get how you go from beating 2017 Penn to Frankie though. I like the fight, just this is a big leap. Yair vs Swanson wouldve made more sense but they had to book Swanson vs goddamn Artem Lobov

• Like 1

Lamas vs Edgar made sense to me in terms of their careers and rankings wise.

I dont get how you go from beating 2017 Penn to Frankie though. I like the fight, just this is a big leap. Yair vs Swanson wouldve made more sense but they had to book Swanson vs goddamn Artem Lobov

This is clearly a decision made by Ali Al Muhammad, or whatever Frankie's agent's name is.. Seems fairly obvious that this fight was handpicked for Edgar to win.

• Like 2

Yair gonna go from beating my favorite fighter even though he had to spam kicks to do it to wiring my least favorite fighters jaw. I like his attitude, potential, and fights for the most part. If Yair stops him ill be a fan for life.

• Like 8

Now yes, Yair will have a REAL test. It will be good for the fans to gauge where he really is in the division.

However, I cant help not to think that if he beats Edgar he will be facing Aldo/Holloway winner ?

UFC 211 is looking so stacked that I think UFC is **** with us and will scrap some of these fights out and re scheduled for a later card lol

Now yes, Yair will have a REAL test. It will be good for the fans to gauge where he really is in the division.

However, I cant help not to think that if he beats Edgar he will be facing Aldo/Holloway winner ?

UFC 211 is looking so stacked that I think UFC is **** with us and will scrap some of these fights out and re scheduled for a later card lol

If he wins he easily will be next in line for a title shot.....prob in late '17 or early '18

• Like 1

If he wins he easily will be next in line for a title shot.....prob in late '17 or early '18

Yeah, I think so too.

UFC surprises me sometimes. I would never think they would give him Frankie right now.

Yair gonna go from beating my favorite fighter even though he had to spam kicks to do it to wiring my least favorite fighters jaw. I like his attitude, potential, and fights for the most part. If Yair stops him ill be a fan for life.

How have I missed that you're a BJ fan?  Hespect.

• Like 4

How have I missed that you're a BJ fan? Hespect.

Banham only reps the finest of fighters.. BJ is da best

• Like 4

This is the fight that puts El Pantera on the map. Frankie's star is fading and Yair's is rising. I like Frankie and all....but Yair could well put Frankie in the hospital.

Dope fight. Might be the one I am looking forward to the most now on that card.

Second to only watching Dustin put a whooping on Eddie ofcourse.

• Like 1

This is the fight that puts El Pantera on the map. Frankie's star is fading and Yair's is rising. I like Frankie and all....but Yair could well put Frankie in the hospital.

You say some exceedingly stupid stuff, but this one takes the cake. lol

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but prime BJ ****s both of these, so ****ing hard, in the angus, it's not even amusing

• Like 3

I'm sorry, but prime BJ **** both of these, so **** hard, in the angus, it's not even amusing

Frankie fought BJ twice when BJ was about 31 years old. Most men's athletic prime is between 28-32.
  • Like 1

1. Yair fought him after he was out of the game for years.

2. Frank already broke BJ. Anyone could have beaten him at that point. Even Magny.

3. Easy money for Frank. 

• Like 2

I'm sorry, but prime BJ **** both of these, so **** hard, in the angus, it's not even amusing

prime BJ already beat Frankie

• Like 6