Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Official Discussion Thread - UFC Fight Night: Manuwa vs. Anderson

Manuwas knockout of OSP might be the sickest ive ever seen. He knocked him down but let him back up and let him square up before putting him away lmao. OVERTIME is about to get his hours cut.

• Like 5

Stil strange to think this is the main fight...

Ducksping could have been getting knocked out by Yoel Romero right about now instead of this fight.

• Like 1

Manuwas knockout of OSP might be the sickest ive ever seen. He knocked him down but let him back up and let him square up before putting him away lmao. OVERTIME is about to get his hours cut.

That was pretty goatly

• Like 3

Ducksping could have been getting knocked out by Yoel Romero right about now instead of this fight.

id pay to see that. UFC events should sell popcorn.

Gunnar watched the other fights and realised he couldn't win any POTN over Diakiese's KO by pounding Jouban, so he went for a submission to still be in contention for a bonus. Pretty clever.

• Like 3

Plus he's getting pretty old too 

You should be a day one Joubang fan. Gunnar wanted to subject the audience to the 12th attempted rape of the evening, Joubang screamed "DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR", untucked his chin and then started throwing haymakers like a prime Tank Abbot. You have to respect a warrior when he goes out on his shield.

• Like 3

Gunnar watched the other fights and realised he couldn't win any POTN over Diakiese's KO by pounding Jouban, so he went for a submission to still be in contention for a bonus. Pretty clever.

They actually changed the "submission of the night" to "performance of the night" AKA a second KOTN bonus so Gunnar only screwed himself

• Like 4

Jimi in London is unbeatable.

I'm fairly confident they were in London when Rumble knocked his eyebrows off his face.

• Like 4

You should be a day one Joubang fan. Gunnar wanted to subject the audience to the 12th attempted rape of the evening, Joubang screamed "DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR", untucked his chin and then started throwing haymakers like a prime Tank Abbot. You have to respect a warrior when he goes out on his shield.

I liked a lot of his early fights. Thought he was robbed by Warley Alves.

• Like 3

I'm fairly confident they were in London when Rumble knocked his eyebrows off his face.

After he dry humped him for an entire round and took all his gas tank.

• Like 5

Anderson using his patented spazing out technique, looks like hes having a seizure, then knocks you out

Edited by agtx

Vegas.

I was there

lol. I thought that was the headliner for some reason, so in my mind it made sense that it would be in London. I just looked it up and Mighty Mouse headlined.

I'm not even a MM hater, but that's kind of funny.

• Like 1

lol. I thought that was the headliner for some reason, so in my mind it made sense that it would be in London. I just looked it up and Mighty Mouse headlined.

Card sucked but i was in town so i went.

Got to see Rumble and Paige Van Zant tho.

That KO is stuck in my mind forever. 

He killed OSP in London i believed tho.

Edited by FreeCanPass

I thought you were right but he lost to Gus in England
  • Like 3

bumped

They actually changed the "submission of the night" to "performance of the night" AKA a second KOTN bonus so Gunnar only screwed himself

What I meant was, he knew that whatever KO he was about to have they wouldn't win POTN over Diakiese's and Vera's KOs.....and now Manuwa's! This way he still has a chance