fobar

Trump sends Assad a gift

Its simple really he's white ObamaGoat was black, Blackman gotta ask permission

Lol... the guy was literally our worst president in history.

Sober, Obama wanted to arm the "Syrian rebels" AKA Al-Nusra. There's a reason Congress told him to **** off.

• Like 2

But I'm against this bull****. Stay the hell out of other countries business unless they screw with us.

Show people some videos of kids being killed and everyone wants to be a hero and start a war.

Get a grip.

• Like 3

But I'm against this ****. Stay the hell out of other countries business unless they screw with us.

Show people some videos of kids being killed and everyone wants to be a hero and start a war.

Get a grip.

It's especially ridiculous because Drumpf has spent his first two months failing to ban the people he's suddenly so concerned about from applying for asylum. He's also been ****ing about any other country that allows refugees.

Now we're going to escalate? 

This dude is the biggest snake oil salesman of all time. 

Edited by 12er™
  • Like 3

Lol... the guy was literally our worst president in history.

Sober, Obama wanted to arm the "Syrian rebels" AKA Al-Nusra. There's a reason Congress told him to **** off.

It seemed to me like at first the US thought the Arab Spring was good for the middle east.  I feel like they thought if they armed the "freedom fighters" that the Assad regime would fall like Gaddafi.  Then Benghazi happened and they realized that the Arab Spring wasn't actually a good thing and that the people filling the power vacuum were just as bad.  

But House Republicans blocked Obama's plan to do exactly what Trump just did which was launch Tomahawk missiles.  He should have just done it.  The House would have cried about it but whatever.  Repubs didn't think that the war in Syria threatened the US but now you've got a lot of those same people blaming Obama for "doing nothing" when "nothing" was all that he could have done unless he wanted to bypass congress.  The House was NOT going to come at the issue from a bipartisan perspective which is typical of Washington and the reason why nothing gets done.

Honestly I don't think Trump would have got approval from Congress for his actions today, even from members of his own party.   I'm not going to jump up and down because we made the risky maneuver of tempting a conflict with Russia though.  I just think, like Roids said, we should just let the savages eat themselves.  I don't know how attacking Syrian military helps the Nationalistic, Isolationist "America First" ideology that was such a big part of Trump getting elected.  Trumps own words in 2013 were that Obama should fix the country first before getting involved with Syria.  I guess he got hit with a dose of reality when he took office.  

Pretty much just a warning as far as I can see, to Syria and the world. Hopefully that's all it takes for the idiots in charge of places like Russia, North Korea etc to chill a bit.....but I kinda doubt it.

• Like 1

its a fooking air base woman

And they did it in the dead of night when they figured it would result in the least amount of casualties....

• Like 2

It seemed to me like at first the US thought the Arab Spring was good for the middle east.  I feel like they thought if they armed the "freedom fighters" that the Assad regime would fall like Gaddafi.  Then Benghazi happened and they realized that the Arab Spring wasn't actually a good thing and that the people filling the power vacuum were just as bad.  

But House Republicans blocked Obama's plan to do exactly what Trump just did which was launch Tomahawk missiles.  He should have just done it.  The House would have cried about it but whatever.  Repubs didn't think that the war in Syria threatened the US but now you've got a lot of those same people blaming Obama for "doing nothing" when "nothing" was all that he could have done.  The House was NOT going to come at the issue from a bipartisan perspective which is typical of Washington and the reason why nothing gets done.

Honestly I don't think Trump would have got approval from Congress for his actions today, even from members of his own party.   I'm not going to jump up and down because we made the risky maneuver of tempting a conflict with Russia though.  I just think, like Roids said, we should just let the savages eat themselves.  I don't know how attacking Syrian military helps the Nationalistic, Isolationist "America First" ideology that was such a big part of Trump getting elected.  Trumps own words in 2013 were that Obama should fix the country first before getting involved with Syria.  I guess he got hit with a dose of reality when he took office.  

Obama wouldn't have warned the Russians and Syrians beforehand like Drumpf did. Confirmed by the pentagon and eyewitnesses who saw the Syrians evacuate the airbase beforehand.

It's a win/win. Drumpf gets to fluff his ego to appear strong, while also making the less observant amongst the morons think he's distancing himself from Russia and opposing their interests. 

This is just more snake oil being sold to the morons. 

Edited by 12er™

Finally we have a real leader that's willing to throw down instead of a cowardly liberal pos

that sells us out at every turn -  #refreshing

The last situation Putin wants is an increased American presence in Syria, so I believe

this military action should end the chemical attacks until Assad is eliminated -

So a real leader bypasses congress and the constitution? I think that kind of leader is called a dictator in some places no? Not that other presidents haven't done the same....but still...

I get that.  I just don't get why the approval of congress was so goddamn important to Trump in 2013 and now he's not going to congress himself when faced with the exact same situation.  

I wish a president would blame Congress for ****.  Just really put them all on blast.  

You don't get it? Trump is the most hypocritical president of my life time. Not to mention a pathological liar. The guy changes his mind hourly is seems and based on no particular set of facts. Pretty much explains it....

Obama wouldn't have warned the Russians and Syrians beforehand like Drumpf did. Confirmed by the pentagon and eyewitnesses who saw the Syrians evacuate the airbase beforehand.

It's a win/win. Drumpf gets to fluff his ego to appear strong, while also making the less observant amongst the morons think he's distancing himself from Russia and opposing their interests. 

I don't know, my gut feeling is that these messages get passed through diplomatic back channels regardless.  I'd rather Russia know **** was about to go down than have them caught off guard and do something catastrophic.  

But I'm against this ****. Stay the hell out of other countries business unless they screw with us.

Get a grip.

Guess you are the kind of guy who closes the windows if they hear the neighbour murdering his wife huh?

You don't get it? Trump is the most hypocritical president of my life time. Not to mention a pathological liar. The guy changes his mind hourly is seems and based on no particular set of facts. Pretty much explains it....

Still doesn't make sense to me why he would risk inflaming tensions in his own party by bypassing Congress.  

Guess you are the kind of guy who closes the windows if they hear the neighbour murdering his wife huh?

That's a terrible comparison.  

There's no reason why the US should be the global avenging angel of destruction anytime some horrible **** happens in the world.  

• Like 2

The Russians and Americans have an agreement to give such warnings. 

Agreed, I don't think either side wants a full scale conflict with each other.  I know I sure don't.

I don't know, my gut feeling is that these messages get passed through diplomatic back channels regardless.  I'd rather Russia know **** was about to go down than have them caught off guard and do something catastrophic.  

Sure, I don't want a war with Russia over this **** either. That said, Putin doesn't give a flying **** about Russian lives, so I doubt a dead Russian or two would lead to a war. He didn't do a damn thing when Turkey shot down one of their planes. 

Still though, considering this was a meaningless gesture, dropping 30 million dollars worth of missiles is absurd. That's like 10 trips to Mar-a-Lago! We can't afford that ****!

It's okay, I'm sure Drumpf is going to make the Syrians pay for them.

• Like 2

That's a terrible comparison.  

There's no reason why the US should be the global avenging angel of destruction anytime some horrible **** happens in the world.  

Anytime? Horrible things happen every day and I don't see the US getting involved much really. But if you make a line in the sand and someone crosses it, you are pretty much obligated to respond. And I stand by my analogy. As would any moral person I believe.

The Russians and Americans have an agreement to give such warnings. 

Agreed, I don't think either side wants a full scale conflict with each other.  I know I sure don't.

We also had an agreement that Assad would destroy his chemical weapons.

• Like 1

Anytime? Horrible things happen every day and I don't see the US getting involved much really. But if you make a line in the sand and someone crosses it, you are pretty much obligated to respond. And I stand by my analogy. As would any moral person I believe.

Lol the implication that disagreeing with you would show a lack of morals is just dumb.  

What do you do each day to stop the suffering of others?  My guess is that like most people you don't do a goddamn thing.  But I bet you still consider yourself a "moral" person.  It's easy to claim the moral high ground in your analogy but the action/inaction of an individual is =/= to the action/inaction of a nation that has 100s of millions of citizens to consider.  It's far more complicated.  

Also, I can't help but think that if it was US civilians getting gassed that the people of Syria wouldn't lift a finger to help.  

• Like 1

This is bad. really ****ing bad. Asaad doing this specific chemical attack sound a lot like Saddam having "weapons of mass destruction."

Best case scenario we have iraq war 2.0. Worst case scenario WW3.

Btw, the only reason Trump informed Russia was because he didn't want to attack any of their military  who could easily be stationed by their target. 

just posted 7 minutes ago

#BREAKING Russia 'halts' agreement with US to avoid clashes in Syria airspace: ministry

I think there is no doubt that Assad must be removed.

There is also no doubt that Putin must also be removed - but one can at a time.

For what?

And let the syrian people by the hand of the Islamic State?

Al-Nusra Front is killing those guys and Assad and Putin are the only ones fighting them.

• Like 2

there are. nearly every single person Assad and Putin has killed. They havent targeted ISIS

LOL GTFO HERE

... I guess this kinda blows-up the conspiracy theory that Putin helped Trump get elected lol

This x 1000. All the idiots seething at the mouth clamoring for putin/trump collusion evidence and a pee pee tape just got completely bodied and look like absolute morons now

Edited by Weidman_The_God
  • Like 3

We also had an agreement that Assad would destroy his chemical weapons.

Which obviously turned out to be Fake news now.

• Like 1

Umm what?

After Syria crossed the "Red Line" (policy created in 2012) in 2013 Obama wanted to strike but did what he was supposed to do and went to Congress, who promptly handcuffed him from getting **** done.

and you spelled buffoon wrong dummy

He could of actually done something if he wanted to but chose not to. The declaration of war on terror allows for our country to attack any country in the middle east at any time we choose.

• Like 1

Let's all remember the last time Assad was accused of using chemical weapons.

Turned out, it wasn't his forces at all. It was Obama's buddies... ISIS. lol

• Like 1

And it was Turkeys evidence... A known, notorious liar, and US puppet. This is weak AF

• Like 1

And it was Turkeys evidence... A known, notorious liar, and US puppet. This is weak AF

These threads are always entertaining though. Facts are meaningless.

However, it's fun to watch 12er cheer for ISIS and al-Nusra, just so he can potentially trash talk the president. lol

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

These threads are always entertaining though. Facts are meaningless.

However, it's fun to watch 12er cheer for ISIS and al-Nusra, just so he can potentially trash talk the president. lol

Can you blame him though? Haha. What is the new anti trump narrative going to be now that the whole Putin/Trump conspiracy theory has been debunked?

• Like 2

Can you blame him though? Haha. What is the new anti trump narrative going to be now that the whole Putin/Trump conspiracy theory has been debunked?

Eh.. the arguments about Russia were totally baseless anyways. Pure MSM propaganda. So I would imagine he'll just use the word "Drumpf" a lot and still feel like he won.

Which doesn't bother me, because I know that's a very common practice. In fact, my Lithuanian family changed their last name from something nobody could pronounce to a three letter name when they moved here. So when people use the word "Drumpf", they're really just acknowledging how retarded Americans are. lol

• Like 3

Eh.. the arguments about Russia were totally baseless anyways. Pure MSM propaganda. So I would imagine he'll just use the word "Drumpf" a lot and still feel like he won.

Which doesn't bother me, because I know that's a very common practice. In fact, my Lithuanian family changed their last name from something nobody could pronounce to a three letter name when they moved here. So when people use the word "Drumpf", they're really just acknowledging how retarded Americans are. lol

so thats where the name "Can" came from.

thanks for clearing that up

Edited by UFCCagerattler
  • Like 2

It's especially ridiculous because Drumpf has spent his first two months failing to ban the people he's suddenly so concerned about from applying for asylum. He's also been ****ing about any other country that allows refugees.

Now we're going to escalate?

This dude is the biggest snake oil salesman of all time.

It's also unconstitutional.

We have no proof Assad did this. Isn't he waging a war on ISIS at the moment?

I haven't been keeping up with the whole thing but something isn't right here.

• Like 1

You're God damn right I would close the windows. I don't get involved with anyone else's problems because you end up being the bad guy. That's her problem.

• Like 1

You're God damn right I would close the windows. I don't get involved with anyone else's problems because you end up being the bad guy. That's her problem.

You're a Fooking coward. Slap your damn self

Putins reaction is surprisingly weak isn't it? Maybe he is getting sick of Assad BS too.

Putin is so far out of Trump & co's league it isn't funny. He's not about to show his cards like Trump just did by bombing one airfield and blaming OMGWEAPONS like they've done over and over and over again. Putin plays a higher class game than that m8

It's also unconstitutional.

We have no proof Assad did this. Isn't he waging a war on ISIS at the moment?

I haven't been keeping up with the whole thing but something isn't right here.

A few days before the attack world leaders including Trump were saying that maybe there was a road that would allow Assad to stay in power.

So Assad's immediate response is "cool, now i can drop more chemical weapons????

You're right m8, something doesn't add up.

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 1

A few days before the attack world leaders including Trump were saying that maybe there was a road that would allow Assad to stay in power.

So Assad's immediate response is "cool, now i can drop more chemical weapons????

You're right m8, something doesn't add up.

It's another Iraq war again. We weren't attacked but continue to step on the toes of others.

I don't know how true it is but Russia has deployed warships towards our two in the Mediterranean.

Now Trump is pressuring China to put pressure on North Korea.

Something doesn't add up here. Sarin has was used but first responders were just working with white helmets and no gloves and nothing happened to them?

• Like 1

It's another Iraq war again. We weren't attacked but continue to step on the toes of others.

I don't know how true it is but Russia has deployed warships towards our two in the Mediterranean.

Now Trump is pressuring China to put pressure on North Korea.

Something doesn't add up here. Sarin has was used but first responders were just working with white helmets and no gloves and nothing happened to them?

Maybe it dissipates quickly? Not sure, just a thought.

Trump is keeping everyone guessing sober, which is what he said he would do. He's going to be as unpredictable as he possibly can be and nothing scare's his enemies more. 

this is fine within reason.  they gave the russian on the groun the secret heads up as to not cause an incident with them.  seems well ran strike so far

i would, have you heard them bshes screaming?  i'm trying to watch TV!!!

• Like 1

He could of actually done something if he wanted to but chose not to. The declaration of war on terror allows for our country to attack any country in the middle east at any time we choose.

You're right! He could have done something.  But he would have had the same people that are now blaming him for doing nothing jumping up and down screaming and breaking **** if he bypassed Congress.  

I'd love for Trump to come out and say that he had no idea what the **** he was talking about in 2013.  That since he took office he realized things were a million times more complicated than he thought playing armchair quarterback.  I'd respect that.

There's a whole lot of willful ignorance on both sides.  

well, thats not 100% accurate.  they both were using them at the time and Assad has been using them on and off since