This WTG right now.

tumblr_inline_nvooyvsen01r8pzuj_500.gif

Wtg is nowhere near the man that filthy Frank is

He'd drink the piss in a heartbeat

• Like 5

How **** dare you stop that fight you **** morons

Weidman was up 2 rounds and you **** stop the fight

Go **** yourselves NYC

Whineman got himself TKO'ed, that's it, the rest of that "controversy" is just salt. I lost all respect for Whineman when he sat there at the post presser argueing that, yeah the knees turned out to be legal but the ref isn't allowed to watch replays"

That's saying: "Yeah I lost but the proof that I did shouldn't be allowed"

**** that man. Whineman lost and if he was good to continue he shouldn't have been laying on the mat after he got his 5 minutes. He should have jumped up and looked ready to go.

• Like 4

Whineman got himself TKO'ed, that's it, the rest of that "controversy" is just salt. I lost all respect for Whineman when he sat there at the post presser argueing that, yeah the knees turned out to be legal but the ref isn't allowed to watch replays"

That's saying: "Yeah I lost but the proof that I did shouldn't be allowed"

**** that man. Whineman lost and if he was good to continue he shouldn't have been laying on the mat after he got his 5 minutes. He should have jumped up and looked ready to go.

he was standing up within 5 minutes. They should have let him keep fighting.
  • Like 1

stahp lol

he lied, cheated and lost

• Like 3

He didn't lie or cheat. More assumptions.

he repeatedly said, its was audible, that his hands were down touching the canvas and it was an illegal knee.  he knows thats a lie and anyone that has ever had a fight knows thats a lie.  he did that to cheat and get the 5 mins break to either clear his head or get Moose DQ'd, because there is NO other reason to lie.

Rogan schooled him when he said post fight his hands were planted lol

• Like 3

he repeatedly said, its was audible, that his hands were down touching the canvas and it was an illegal knee. he knows thats a lie and anyone that has ever had a fight knows thats a lie. he did that to cheat and get the 5 mins break to either clear his head or get Moose DQ'd, because there is NO other reason to lie.

Rogan schooled him when he said post fight his hands were planted lol

The split second of when his hand leaves the ground is most likely not noticeable to a fighter in the middle of the fight. We had the ability to repeatedly see it in slow motion. He said at the post fight press conference that he was wrong after seeing the video
  • Like 1

The split second of when his hand leaves the ground is most likely not noticeable to a fighter in the middle of the fight. We had the ability to repeatedly see it in slow motion. He said at the post fight press conference that he was wrong after seeing the video

**** Juice you are missing the point.

Weidcan has to drink piss or get banned. Focus on the good here...

• Like 3

He'll be back like all the other ten times he got permanently banned

Somebody shoot me a PM when he returns then.

• Like 1

Weidman told Dr he doesn't think he could continue. When ref said it was a legal knee, he then said he could continue. Holy man Weidman was trying to get moose disqualified

When did Weidman say that? I honestly would like to know. That was not reported at all during the broadcast.

• Like 1

given 5 minutes he wasnt entitled to and he knew he wasnt entitled to so got what he deserved

as will you when you welch and get banned

So he should lose the fight because Miragliotta screwed up? huh?

• Like 1

no, because the Doctor did his job

anything else is something to appeal to the commission and some sanction will be taken against the officials involved but the decision looks final to be honest

• Like 1

When did Weidman say that? I honestly would like to know. That was not reported at all during the broadcast.

He never said that. He said he wanted to continue. Clearly.

They're all wrapped up in a bet, so they're abandoning logic.

Didn't he really just start standing up when Dan told him it was a legal knee he was lying flat on his back before that, said in either threads but only has himself to blame for the doc's not letting him continue.

Didn't he really just start standing up when Dan told him it was a legal knee he was lying flat on his back before that, said in either threads but only has himself to blame for the doc's not letting him continue.

yeah, he spent 2 and a half minutes holding his head while a little violin played in the background. I think his post fight interview was worrying though. He sounded like Stallone. He's taken far too much damage recently
  • Like 1

yeah, he spent 2 and a half minutes holding his head while a little violin played in the background. I think his post fight interview was worrying though. He sounded like Stallone. He's taken far too much damage recently

Yeah I know obviously it must be hurting like a **** but surely fighters know not to lie flat down or cover their eyes. Those sort of actions give doctor's more power because you are now displaying signs of a concussion and its unsafe for them to let you continue.

Where are you going, Welcholini?

Nowhere. You're leaving with wtg, so I was saying goodbye to casharlatan

Edited by BART-O-LINI

that's between the doctor and the AMA

not the fighter and the commission

I didn't say anything about the commission. People are claiming that he was laying down for 5 minutes. At one point they checked the time and he was sitting up with 3.5 minutes left.

Nowhere. You're leaving with wtg, so I was saying goodbye to casharlatan

Nah, I was just screwing with your pea brain, Welcholini.

• Like 2

Nah, I was just screwing with your pea brain, Welcholini.

he's next on my hitlist  ;)

• Like 2

weidman faked though that's the thing. As long as he thought the fight was on a halt for an illegal strike he was all "oh I don't know where I am what time is it wtf I'm so rocked". Then once told the strike was considered legal "I can fight". And then "booohoohoo". 

Granted that if they're not supposed to use replay it's bull****. But Weidman tried to fake his way to a W a-la Josh Koscheck and I'm glad it cost him the fight.

weidman faked though that's the thing. As long as he thought the fight was on a halt for an illegal strike he was all "oh I don't know where I am what time is it wtf I'm so rocked". Then once told the strike was considered legal "I can fight". And then "booohoohoo". 

Granted that if they're not supposed to use replay it's ****. But Weidman tried to fake his way to a W a-la Josh Koscheck and I'm glad it cost him the fight.

Again, we have another poster who is so far from the truth that I'm not sure they actually watched it..

He didn't try to fake anything. Like every single other person who is the victim of a foul, he was given time to rest by the referee. That's the ONLY reason he didn't bounce straight to his feet. Those knees were not fight ending.

Again, we have another poster who is so far from the truth that I'm not sure they actually watched it..

He didn't try to fake anything. Like every single other person who is the victim of a foul, he was given time to rest by the referee. That's the ONLY reason he didn't bounce straight to his feet. Those knees were not fight ending.

Weidman thought it was February when asked the date.