Sign in to follow this  
Los_Polo_Hermano

Do you actually watch this ****?

Do you watch fights?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you actually watch this ****?

There's no chance there's six people here who watch fighting.

We already have some liars.

Stipe retired Patster, Banham and Babi ji.  :(

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 7

Havent missed an event since UFC 109 Relentless. But that chit that is coming up next in stockholm on a sunday afternoon Im not watching that.

It even has Germans on it who watches that chit?

• Like 3

Havent missed an event since UFC 109 Relentless. But that chit that is coming up next in stockholm on a sunday afternoon Im not watching that.

It even has Germans on it who watches that chit?

lol, i'm going.

• Like 1

i watch them all

I go see live events

**** paying $60 a ppv though

I pay £20 a month for all fight nights and ppv events, it's no wonder you lot stream it.

We don't have that poor man's luxury here in Murica my friend.

• Like 3

All the events happen in the middle of the night, they have to make it cheap or no one would watch. Undercards start at 1am & main card at 3am.

Edited by agtx
  • Like 1

TSU with the first no!

Who are the other posters that are under speculation for not actually watching this chit?

Everybody who tries to draw the line between UFC and MMA is suspect.

If you think a Bellator main event is somehow lower level fighting than the dipchits on the prelims of a UFC, you should vote 'no'.

• Like 5

that's just damn wrong

we have some American friends here who love the tv packages

they can't believe how cheap it is compared to stateside

£20 a month for all UFC, lots of soccer, football, hockey, baseball and basketball.

• Like 3

All the events happen in the middle of the night, they have to make it cheap or no one would watch. Undercards start at 1am & main card at 3am.

majority of my pals do record it and watch when they awake

I think i'm the only one stupid enough to stay up for it

• Like 3

Everybody who tries to draw the line between UFC and MMA is suspect.

If you think a Bellator main event is somehow lower level fighting than the dipchits on the prelims of a UFC, you should vote 'no'.

I went to London this weekend gone for Bellator

Those early fights were more fun than some ufc main cards

• Like 5

I miss every damn event to go have drinks with the lads

why the **** does it have to be on a saturday night anyways? Put them on a wednesday or a Sunday at like 7pm.

Edited by IRT.
  • Like 1

TSU with the first no!

Who are the other posters that are under speculation for not actually watching this chit?

id rather drink bleach than waste a night watching holm vs betche

• Like 2

If I can catch a fight on Youtube before the copyright police remove it, I do.

Does that count?

I've seen ALL of Brock's matches and fights too. Superfan I guess. It takes quite an investment of time to do that.

• Like 1

I think Im the brazilian who most watch this chit!

When I go down there to visit old friends, cousins, etc and we get into MMA/UFC convo ... oh man I almost wanna cry on the chit they say.

• Like 1

I went to London this weekend gone for Bellator

Those early fights were more fun than some ufc main cards

Problem with these no name fighters is if you are not interested in who wins or loses it takes away from the fight. I feel the more invested I am with a fighter (I know there back story, seen their interviews and understand what kind of person they are) the more I enjoy the fight.

Free fights on TV I watch when I have the chance. As far as PPVs I really pick and choose. If I don't go out to the bar, I probably buy 4 or 5 a year

• Like 1

I think Im the brazilian who most watch this chit!

When I go down there to visit old friends, cousins, etc and we get into MMA/UFC convo ... oh man I almost wanna cry on the chit they say.

Give us an example.

• Like 3

I need an option for yes but not as much as before, back then I would watch every single fight, nowadays I just watch the ones I am interested/invested in and most of the ones that end in finishes (the day after, I used to wake up to watch live, not anymore)

• Like 2

If I can catch a fight on Youtube before the copyright police remove it, I do.

Does that count?

I've seen ALL of Brock's matches and fights too. Superfan I guess. It takes quite an investment of time to do that.

I listed you as my phone a friend contact in the MMA category, and this is what you say?!
  • Like 2

Give us an example.

Well, brazilian fans are, in general, completely biased so you hear chit like Conor wants nothing to do with Aldo, Maia is this crazy amazing fighter, Jacare was unbeatable, Anderson would have a run at HW, etc

It is not really what they say but how they say and how they wanna argue.

and Im talking about idiots that only watch this chit if there are brazilians on the co or main event. Bunch of casuals actually.

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 1

I watch every card and every prelim card...sometimes I skip early prelims. Never used to skip them but there's so many cards now and the quality has dropped so much I just don't have time for it all anymore.

• Like 2

I don't anymore. I work during the events, and I could just record them, but the UFC has been putting out hot garbage for years now. It's simply not worth my valuable free time. 

When I had nothing better to do, then sure. But I'm not paying money to not even watch it live when the only fighter on the UFC 212 main that isn't a has been can or never was can is Max Holloway.

Seriously, Yancy Medeiro's vs Erick Silva and Nate Marquardt vs Birdchest Vitor. 

If a fight is good, I'll watch it for free on a website the next day. Usually just read the play by play and watch fight ending GIF's if it's a fight I actually care about. The only fight I've missed that I actually regret not seeing was Garbrandt treating Cruz like a ho.

• Like 6

I listed you as my phone a friend contact in the MMA category, and this is what you say?!

Might still pay off. I know things. All kinds of things.

• Like 1

I don't anymore. I work during the events, and I could just record them, but the UFC has been putting out hot garbage for years now. It's simply not worth my valuable free time. 

When I had nothing better to do, then sure. But I'm not paying money to not even watch it live when the only fighter on the UFC 212 main that isn't a has been can or never was can is Max Holloway.

Seriously, Yancy Medeiro's vs Erick Silva and Nate Marquardt vs Birdchest Vitor. 

If a fight is good, I'll watch it for free on a website the next day. Usually just read the play by play and watch fight ending GIF's if it's a fight I actually care about. The only fight I've missed that I actually regret not seeing was Garbrandt treating Cruz like a ho.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

id rather drink bleach than waste a night watching holm vs betche

gsp is the only man alive who could save this card

• Like 1

lol at these clowns having mortgage payments!

My mortgage is $957/mo for a house that's tew big for three people. I'm finna sell and move into something smaller and cheaper.

• Like 2