BEG

Any geriatric posters still around - from '09 -'10?

Where is Disney when you need them?

Calling it now, BEG and IDYB will become the greatest love story ever told.

Reported

• Like 2

BEG your witty, funny and sarcastic but best of all you drive IDYB and Cole bonkers please stay

Lol wut

I agree with idyb but why is she bothering me again? We get along fine as far as I can tell

• Like 2

Where is Disney when you need them?

Calling it now, BEG and IDYB will become the greatest love story ever told.

giphy.gif

I can lighten your load

Your man doesn't even have to know I won't tell

'Cause it's not like he's a member of the forum and can read. lol

• Like 1

Wait... are you another one of Megasoup's hos?
  • Like 1

There's a thing called... Well I won't say it here but it involves the husband watching the wife with another dude and all he can do is watch!

Wait... are you another one of Megasoup's hos?

JJW aka Jiu-JitsuWho is her husband. Don't know if you remember him but he used to be a mod here back in the early days. 

• Like 2

JJW aka Jiu-JitsuWho is her husband. Don't know if you remember him but he used to be a mod here back in the early days. 

But he's a nobody now.

Maybe she should sign up to Team Megasoup. His burgeoning career as a backyard brawler has taken him to Hollywood, and he's got a nice spot on a corner picked out for his hos.

• Like 2

There's a thing called... Well I won't say it here but it involves the husband watching the wife with another dude and all he can do is watch!

make him cuckold bro

lol

i would lol so hard i would roll over and die if connor could pull it off tho,  i dont think he even has a chance of winning but im actually hoping for him for the upset

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

i would lol so hard i would roll over and die if connor could pull it off tho, i dont think he even has a chance of winning but im actually hoping for him for the upset

I just want to see Conor lose again
  • Like 2

I just want to see Conor lose again

me too but i dislike floyd more. a double KO would be fine in my books

• Like 2

You don't even watch fights

Not a single post in the UFC section... Smh

The UFC sucks! It's so bad women headline, and nobody complains.

• Like 3

I hope you did.

Now, now, Cash.  I'm nice to you.

You don't even watch fights

Not a single post in the UFC section... Smh

Yes, Cole - you are right.  'Cause like, you'd know what I do IRL.  'Cause you know, I have to go over there and post and get ripped a new as*hole in order to prove that indeed I DO watch fights with my husband.

It is VERY important to me that you believe me, because I need to be liked by you. SMH

• Like 1

Now, now, Cash.  I'm nice to you.

Yes, Cole - you are right.  'Cause like, you'd know what I do IRL.  'Cause you know, I have to go over there and post and get ripped a new as*hole in order to prove that indeed I DO watch fights with my husband.

It is VERY important to me that you believe me, because I need to be liked by you. SMH

Are you telling me that you are scared to talk about fighting on a fighting board?

Are you telling me that you are scared to talk about fighting on a fighting board?

Are you telling me that we would even be having this discussion if I were I guy?  It appears I set you off when I said I wanted McGregor to lose against Mayweather.  Would you come at ANY other poster here other than me with your flawed fu*king logic connecting how much I have (which I have) or have not posted in the UFC section and your assumptions that I don't even follow fighting?  

To summarize:  I said something ABOUT fighting and you got all pissy saying I don't follow fighting then turn around and ask WHY I don't post about fighting. 

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.  For f*cksake Cole, you make zero sense.

• Like 1

Are you telling me that we would even be having this discussion if I were I guy? It appears I set you off when I said I wanted McGregor to lose against Mayweather. Would you come at ANY other poster here other than me with your flawed fu*king logic connecting how much I have (which I have) or have not posted in the UFC section and your assumptions that I don't even follow fighting?

To summarize: I said something ABOUT fighting and you got all pissy saying I don't follow fighting then turn around and ask WHY I don't post about fighting.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm. For f*cksake Cole, you make zero sense.

This forum is a boys only tree fort, no gurlz allowed!

• Like 8

Are you telling me that we would even be having this discussion if I were I guy?  It appears I set you off when I said I wanted McGregor to lose against Mayweather.  Would you come at ANY other poster here other than me with your flawed fu*king logic connecting how much I have (which I have) or have not posted in the UFC section and your assumptions that I don't even follow fighting?  

To summarize:  I said something ABOUT fighting and you got all pissy saying I don't follow fighting then turn around and ask WHY I don't post about fighting. 

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.  For f*cksake Cole, you make zero sense.

I make perfect sense if you relax and take a deep breath before reading my post

If you ever posted on the UFC side you'd see I call people out for not actually watching this chit on a daily basis

I still don't think you watch mma, just because you know the most popular fighter doesn't mean you actually watch this chit

Prove me wrong and discuss mma, stop being such a coward if you actually do watch fighting

If you ever posted on the UFC side you'd see I call people out for not actually watching this chit on a daily basis

So you regularly stalk posters, demanding that they post content to justify taking up space on this forum until they leave.

And the mods allow this.

No wonder there isn't anybody left here anymore.

• Like 5

So you regularly stalk posters, demanding that they post content to justify taking up space on this forum until they leave.

And the mods allow this.

He just killed everybody's favorite forum game also via whining.

He is a genuinely unlikable character.

• Like 2

BEG ignore Cole we all try too. He made Mcmod quit a forum game with his bellyaching.

Dont pay him any attention that's what he wants

Edited by BigDaddyDelta
  • Like 1

BEG ignore Cole we all try too. He made Mcmod quit a forum game with his bellyaching.

Dont pay him any attention that's what he wants

I wanted mcmod to quit the game because he was a stubborn idiot

I don't want attention, you can all put me on ignore for all I care

And the mods allow this.

Lol wtf is this

You realize I'm just playing around on here...

Actually you DON'T realize that. Lol what a sucker

Thats why there are no girls posting here aside from the sharp ones like Nikki

This beg moron doesn't have a clue about the internet

I'd suggest you stay in the kitchen, but you don't strike me as the type to take care of your man that well