Sign in to follow this  
King_Can

Jon Jones passes post fight blood test

“The test that doesn’t test for the drug trumps the test that does”

I hereby present to you the award for the dumbest thing ever stated on the UFC forum.

Congratulations.

That is staggeringly high praise on a forum that has the likes of evolveway and UFCCagerattler. Oh wait....

• Like 1

I hereby present to you the award for the dumbest thing ever stated on the UFC forum.

Congratulations.

you can;t test for every one of the millions of steroids

thats why you test the blood for the markers that indicate ped use

if they did not detect the steroid that jones was using then their test is worthless

are you starting to see what the issue/problem is now?

have I cleared it up at all?

if the urine test is correct then the blood tests are wrong\

that is how simple it is

Urine test = tests for Turnabol

Blood test = cannot test for Turnabol 

that's pretty simple

• Like 6

that's pretty simple

it's cage Jones could come out and say I stuck needles in my butt and Cage would question the veracity of the statement
  • Like 4

that's pretty simple

You'd think, but yet here we are on page two of this thread still having to explain it.

• Like 6

that's pretty simple

they do not test to individual steroids - they test for the effects of steroids on the blood

if you are on the roids your various markers will be elevated

jones was not on roids at the time of the blood test - they know that without any question

btw he was urine tested on the 6 and 7 july and was clean

so there is no logical reason for him to have the substance in his body on fight night

its a failed test which happens all the time

they do not test to individual steroids - they test for the effects of steroids on the blood

if you are on the roids your various markers will be elevated

jones was not on roids at the time of the blood test - they know that without any question

this is some low-brow trolling

• Like 4

btw he was urine tested on the 6 and 7 july and was clean

so there is no logical reason for him to have the substance in his body on fight night

its a failed test which happens all the time

Are you a Jones fan?
  • Like 1

this is some low-brow trolling

low brow trolling to point out that he is getting busted for roids while not being on them?

if he was roiding he would have been busted 6 times in july - not one time

low brow trolling to point out that he is getting busted for roids while not being on them?

if he was roiding he would have been busted 6 times in july - not one time

It's low brow trolling because you are being intentionally obtuse and my logical brain can't accept that you are this dense.  

• Like 4

It's low brow trolling because you are being intentionally obtuse and my logical brain can't accept that you are this dense.  

but your logical brain is fine with him pissing negative on the 7th of july and positive n fight night?

whatever

but your logical brain is fine with him pissing negative on the 7th of july and positive n fight night?

Makes sense to me:

“Turibanol is considered a black market steroid, in that major pharmaceutical companies don’t make it, used mainly in sports with weight classes in conjunction with making weight. Its most beneficial quality is that it allows an athlete to maintain strength level while losing weight. The detection time for the drug is six weeks, but those vary by the individual. But in this case, if he was using the drug, it would make no sense to have used it more than six weeks earlier to begin with since it would be something you would use during the period you are dropping weight.

• Like 3

Makes sense to me:

“Turibanol is considered a black market steroid, in that major pharmaceutical companies don’t make it, used mainly in sports with weight classes in conjunction with making weight. Its most beneficial quality is that it allows an athlete to maintain strength level while losing weight. The detection time for the drug is six weeks, but those vary by the individual. But in this case, if he was using the drug, it would make no sense to have used it more than six weeks earlier to begin with since it would be something you would use during the period you are dropping weight.

it makes sense to you because

a) you know nothing literally nothing about it, and

B) you desperately want to to be true

it is an impossible scenario and usda knows it and that is why he will walk

whatever

Considering there were 22 days between then and the fight it's really not that hard to grasp.  

• Like 2

it makes sense to you because

a) you know nothing literally nothing about it, and

B) you desperately want to to be true

it is an impossible scenario and usda knows it and that is why he will walk

fk off troll.  

go do something better with your final years.  

• Like 3

Congratulations.

mark this for the 2018 forum awards

• Like 3

what are u incinuating that jon jones only failed his piss test because of racism?

i dont think the test cares what gender or race you are when its looking for traces of illegal substances bro

• Like 5

and the 6 negative tests are wrong and the one positive  test is right

does being a racist make you stupid or are you stupid to begin with and just take up racism?

we'll have to start testing this

yes obviously because jon jones has proven time and time again that he will cheat his way through life means that im racist. youre really grabbing the comb on this one bro

people lie, but the drug tests wont. and neither will the b sample.  wow he didnt pop for turnibol on a test that doesnt even test for it. surprise surprise mother ****ers!!!

im not giving him the benefit of a doubt this time.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 5

lol

yes because doing roids 3 weeks before a fight is how its done 

you're such a joke

Please just die you pathetic old man.  There's nothing to debate with a stupid **** like you.  Facts have been presented and you refuse believe them because you're either too stupid or prideful to care.  

• Like 3

yes all the white power mma fans really need this to be true

Keep pushing this narrative and I'll send you on vacation.  

Piece of ****.  

• Like 6

"This site has members of all ages and all are expected to conduct themselves in a mature and responsible manner. Members are to respect the opinions of others and refrain from attacking another person for expressing their opinions. Name-calling, personal attacks and harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. "

wow

these rules are not being followed at al are they?

"This site has members of all ages and all are expected to conduct themselves in a mature and responsible manner. Members are to respect the opinions of others and refrain from attacking another person for expressing their opinions. Name-calling, personal attacks and harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. "

wow

these rules are not being followed at al are they?

this is ironic considering you're in here throwing around racism allegations in a thread about a drug test failure.  

Moderators and management will make the final determinations in their sole discretion. Banned members are NOT entitled to explanations from moderators or management regarding their expulsion. Under no circumstances is a member entitled to a warning before they are banned.

don't like it? don't post here.  

• Like 4

annnnnddddd fixed

you no longer have to worry about me bothering you

I'm assuming you put him on ignore. He can still see your posts, you just can't see his.
  • Like 2

yes obviously because jon jones has proven time and time again that he will cheat his way through life means that im racist. youre really grabbing the comb on this one bro

people lie, but the drug tests wont. and neither will the b sample.  wow he didnt pop for turnibol on a test that doesnt even test for it. surprise surprise mother ****ers!!!

im not giving him the benefit of a doubt this time.

When even idyb is making more sense than you, it’s time to give up your argument.

• Like 6