Decompoze

Prediction Tournament XXIV - Champion - Douglass (New Commish Needed For PTXXV)

ive been on the doug bandwagon ever since day one of this tourney, no questions asked.   he's going all the way baby!  his knowledge of mma and paint thinner cannot be matched.

LOL

I've said it before, win or lose, Doug always finishes his match early and doesn't cause issues for me. All the while getting chit on by the field. bigdw will need to watch out if the paint thinner is just right come fight week.

• Like 2

LOL

I've said it before, win or lose, Doug always finishes his match early and doesn't cause issues for me. All the while getting chit on by the field. bigdw will need to watch out if the paint thinner is just right come fight week.

you know christmas is just around the corner and the dude is probably going hard as a mother f*cker on the thinner too.  this is not going to be an easy match for big d, and will no doubt be the upset of the year if dougie boy pulls this off.  

we just may very well see the banhammer come down.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

A closer look at our finalists. In this session of "By The Numbers"

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1
-enters the finals with a 65% pick percentage (15/23) going 3/6, 6/6, 4/6, and 2/5 in previous rounds
-holds a 63% score in the Predictions League (271-160)
-defeated his opponents 6-6, 8-5, 8-5, and 6-5 (Jolldan, amunera, Decompoze, and AndyWang)
-holds 1 Survivor Series game win
-4 fight bonus awards acquired this tournament
-has only faced Team NWO members so far
-has advantage for the finals
-is a mod and like juice, has been accused of having Dana on speed dial to alter fight outcome
-has opened at -340 with the odds-makers

Douglass
-enters the finals with a 54% pick percentage (13/24) going 4/6, 5/7, 4/6, and 0/5 in previous rounds
-defeated his opponents 7-5, 7-6, 8-5, and 6-5 (BART-O-LINI, Mormont, Druncle_Polo and Ozpride)
-holds the unique distinction of winning a match without getting a single pick correct
-has only faced Team NWO members so far
-first time in Prediction Tournament finals
-has defeated two prediction game champions in last two rounds
-has opened at +280 with the odds-makers

Place  your bets mother ****s

i took out 3 wang orders.

• Like 2

well its not like anybody else tried to hold up the tournament and then resort to force others into confidence picks simply because they got their feelings hurt.

LMAO my favourite thing about this truth pie is how it just made our resident idiot just vanish. amazin'
  • Like 1

Doug sends Big D packing, and wins it 6-5!!!!

unfortunately for him he tested positive for paint thinner, so we're gonna have to strip him of the title. and big d is gonna have to ban his account for 2 years.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

what i did, guys, is just blind pick everything until the finals, in which i actually looked up odds and bet with them.

either way., i won SO GIVE ME MY PROPS!

• Like 1

---------------TOURNAMENT UPDATE--------------

Doug won

not surprised mother f*ckers

dougs mma knowledge rivals only to idybs gsp knowledge

• Like 1

he advanced from the semi finals to the finals without even getting a single one of his picks right!

thats like winning a fight by knockout without even throwing a punch cause the other guy tripped and fell and ktfo'd himself when he went to touch gloves

embarassing. we all got creampied by a dude who doesnt even watch mma.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Also I should mention the Decompoze Era of Prediction Tournaments has come to a close (PT XIX, PT XX, PT Champions IIPT XXII, PT XXIII) . We started back in number PT XIX with a modest 16 but are now up to a full bracket complement of 32 moving into PT XXV. No reason why that can’t continue on. I can send any new commish my spreadsheets I’ve used that makes everything incredibly automated after some initial set up. Hopefully for the most part, people enjoyed the game while I oversaw it. Things should run smoothly with the major drama players now bant so apply below or pm me.

Thanks for the cheese!

Also, UFC 220 would be a good card to start another tournament on. Gives close to 2 weeks registration prior to fight week if we get a new commish soon.

• Like 2

Also I should mention the Decompoze Era of Prediction Tournaments has come to a close (PT XIX, PT XX, PT Champions IIPT XXII, PT XXIII) . We started back in number PT XIX with a modest 16 but are now up to a full bracket complement of 32 moving into PT XXV. No reason why that can’t continue on. I can send any new commish my spreadsheets I’ve used that makes everything incredibly automated after some initial set up. Hopefully for the most part, people enjoyed the game while I oversaw it. Things should run smoothly with the major drama players now bant so apply below or pm me.

Thanks for the cheese!

Also, UFC 220 would be a good card to start another tournament on. Gives close to 2 weeks registration prior to fight week if we get a new commish soon.

The Decompoze Era was definitely in the top 2 Prediction Tournament era's.  Thanks for running it mate, you did a fantastic job.

I think Wang should run it.  Probably the best chance he's got of being involved in one of these things right to the end.

• Like 2

The Decompoze Era was definitely in the top 2 Prediction Tournament era's.  Thanks for running it mate, you did a fantastic job.

I think Wang should run it.  Probably the best chance he's got of being involved in one of these things right to the end.

Very much appreciated Bubba. Learned from one of the best.

I agree Wang would be an excellent commish! What say you Sir Wang!?

Edited by Decompoze
  • Like 1