Sign in to follow this  
xFINISHxHIMx

Im gonna miss Bispings...

He gets a title shot after 10 years in the UFC.

Not legend...

Future hall of famer but goldfngz doesnt think hes a legend.

Why dont you go do something with your life instead of sitting on your fat **** posting dribble on here. Guy made more in 2:30 than your entire life, learn some respect. 

• Like 2

Why dont you go do something with your life instead of sitting on your fat **** posting dribble on here. Guy made more in 2:30 than your entire life, learn some respect.

He'll get Hall of Fame out of sympathy.

• Like 1

*drivel

• Like 2

The only top 10 list he's on is **** riding Brits who only lift him up because of his nationality.

He gets a title shot after 10 years in the UFC.

Not legend...

Didnt earn his shot, ducked the line of contenders, barely beat & imo was beaten by retirement Hendo, got beat by fresh out of retirement GSP & then by the first top 10 guy he faced since he got the belt, doesnt know when to quit with the trash talk, calling the guy who just knocked you clean out a pile of ****, doesnt work. Worst champ ever. Edited by agtx
  • Like 4

Didnt earn his shot, ducked the line of contenders, barely beat & imo was beaten by retirement Hendo, got beat by fresh out of retirement GSP & then by the first top 10 guy he faced since he got the belt, doesnt know when to quit with the trash talk, calling the guy who just knocked you clean out a pile of ****, doesnt work. Worst champ ever.

Damn!!!

• Like 1

Didnt earn his shot, ducked the line of contenders, barely beat & imo was beaten by retirement Hendo, got beat by fresh out of retirement GSP & then by the first top 10 guy he faced since he got the belt, doesnt know when to quit with the trash talk, calling the guy who just knocked you clean out a pile of ****, doesnt work. Worst champ ever.

Bingo! Wondered when the 3rd member of the permanently rustled by Bisping club would show up.

• Like 4

Funny, but it's all truth.

If that makes you feel better about him winning the belt then crack on. I guess we've all got to find a way to get through the day.

• Like 1

If that makes you feel better about him winning the belt then crack on. I guess we've all got to find a way to get through the day.

My day was already great, but him getting flatlined by Gastelum was a bonus.

• Like 1

He also calls the cherry picking GSP a Legend. He has issues.

LOL anyone that denies GSP's skill is a fool, even if you hate him you cannot deny his greatness 

LOL anyone that denies GSP's skill is a fool, even if you hate him you cannot deny his greatness

I dont hate him his fans are just so delusional.

The #8 ranked guy just destroyed Bisping in under 2 minutes what does that really say about the "former champ" Bisping? He was a Paperchamp.

GSP won't defend the MW belt against no one in the MW top 5, especially not against a killer like Whittaker or Rockhold. He will also try to avoid a Woodley fight. If he's fighting any of the two champs and defeating one of them, then I'm willing to call him a GOAT, cause holding 2 belts at the time is indeed legendary. Ask Conor.

I have mixed feelings about Bisping.

Im glad he held gold once considering the many years he put in.

I will not miss him as a champ tho. Sorry :(

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 5

I'm sure bisping cares about what some german who lives in his mother's living room thinks. I say living room because there is no way this kid came from a family that could have the luxury of a basement.

Anyway, I as a huge bisping fan was never under any illusions, we all know he was not the best fighter (we aint all glory supporters) but it's nice to know he rustled so many jimmies across the world especially some of the idiots on this forum. 

• Like 6

I'm sure bisping cares about what some german who lives in his mother's living room thinks. I say living room because there is no way this kid came from a family that could have the luxury of a basement.

Anyway, I as a huge bisping fan was never under any illusions, we all know he was not the best fighter (we aint all glory supporters) but it's nice to know he rustled so many jimmies across the world especially some of the idiots on this forum. 

Gotten Tew

• Like 2

still wouldnt buy his harley when hes broke

He's not going broke anytime soon.  He was cashing championship purses YEARS before he was champion.

He made a lot of money in the UFC.  He's worth 7 million dollars.

You guys kill me with this broke chit.  BJ Penn is hanging around because he needs a couple hundred grand paycheck when he's worth over 20 million..... goddamn morons.

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 2

My main beef with bisping aside from all his unsporting behaviour of spitting, eye pokes & illegal strikes, is that he held the title hostage for a long time so fighters who actually earned a title shot couldnt get it, so we lost fighters like Mousasi who were frustrated with it all.

• Like 3

My main beef with bisping aside from all his unsporting behaviour of spitting, eye pokes & illegal strikes, is that he held the title hostage for a long time so fighters who actually earned a title shot couldnt get it, so we lost fighters like Mousasi who were frustrated with it all.

Really?

I think we lost Mousasi to UFC Greed to be fair but you have a point about title hostage thing. 

• Like 2

gsp's destruction of michael bisping really knocked some respect and humbleness into him.   he hasnt been the same a$$hole that he's always been ever since he showed up to the post fight press conference after gsp laid a savage beating on him

i guess getting choked out makes you a better person.  or maybe bisping has had a change of heart and a new outlook on life after big john saved his life.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

gsp's destruction of michael bisping really knocked some respect and humbleness into him.   he hasnt been the same a$$hole that he's always been ever since he showed up to the post fight press conference after gsp laid a savage beating on him

i guess getting choked out makes you a better person.  or maybe bisping has had a change of heart and a new outlook on life after big john saved his life.

I doubt it.. I think GSP realy rekt him

Thread didn't disappoint. British Jimmies have been shattered.