Undisputed16

***UFCFCCL 2018***

Hmm, interesting one.  FFS/RAS/Where'smyrematch finding a possible loop-hole.

I don't really have a strong opinion either way, but you definitely can't have it both ways; if he's classed as a top 5 then he definitely shouldn't get champion show/win money.

Given that the guy has a belt, I'd lean towards saying he's a champ, especially as he could very easily become the undisputed champ without even fighting.  Given the UFC's penchant for making interim belts, it's worth clarifying here commish.  I'm happy to go with your ruling, don't think we need a vote.

• Like 3

Either way, he should be stuck with that. He shouldn't be allowed to try to jerk everybody, and then get a new pick.

That is not my intention at all , i'm just following the rules/guide lines and i'm very pleased to have the #1 ranked middle weight in my team :)

• Like 1

That is not my intention at all , i'm just following the rules/guide lines and i'm very pleased to have the #1 ranked middle weight in my team :)

Cool. As long as you get paid as the #1 ranked fighter at MW when he wins as the champion against GSP. :)

Also, as Bubba said, OP should tax you $50K if he becomes the champion without fighting St. Pierre.

Cool. As long as you get paid as the #1 ranked fighter at MW when he wins as the champion against GSP. :)

Also, as Bubba said, OP should tax you $50K if he becomes the champion without fighting St. Pierre.

agreed. I'd expected to pay 100k for Rob if nobody got him fyi

Don't hate the player ,hate the game ;) :lol:

imo New Fc does what New FC does and that isn't my fault. I just made an excellent pick.

If GSP vacates his belt it's good for my team and if he defends his belt i might regret this pick ( not ) but that's something for the future. And i'm picking now ;)

It's all in the game homie

Edited by Where's_my_rematch_buddy?

Don't hate the player ,hate the game ;) :lol:

imo New Fc does what New FC does and that isn't my foult. I just made an excellent pick.

If GSP vacates his belt it's good for my team and if he defends his belt i might regret this pick ( not ) but that's something for the future. And i'm picking now ;)

It's all in the game homie

I enjoy how you're doing that thing FH does where he talks a big game, and pretends like he's in charge, all while totally disregarding that everybody knows he is literally the worst. LOL
  • Like 1

I would have said that too if you picked him for the 50K$ he's worth :)

Nah hes a champ. interim has always paid as a champ. for the last four years at least. nice loophole but it ain't gonna happen ;)

• Like 2

I enjoy how you're doing that thing FH does where he talks a big game, and pretends like he's in charge, all while totally disregarding that everybody knows he is literally the worst. LOL

Squeeze me?

I'm just playing the game how it should be played.

I feel very sorry if that makes you mad comparing me to FH.

Let's just move on. It's Undisputed's call.  Fred's not changing his pick regardless so it's no biggie.

Come on Wang, you're holding the whole game up!!

• Like 2

Let's just move on. It's Undisputed's call. Fred's not changing his pick regardless so it's no biggie.

Come on Wang, you're holding the whole game up!!

agreed :) Wheres Wang quacked off to?

• Like 1

Last reply regarding this "issue"

There is only one person acting like he's in charge and that is you fyi. And you're not in charge of this game either lol.

Not that i don't respect you or your forum game history..

Just saying...

And in GSP's contract its stated that if he won vs bisping it's mandatory for him to defend his MW belt wich means he is the undisputed MW champ atm and Whittaker is officaly ranked #1. And worth 50K$

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/15/georges-st-pierre-insists-ufc-contract-states-he-must-defend-middleweight-title-6853202/

For the rest i'll just leave it now.. i respect Undisputed's verdict and i don't want to be compared to FH anymore ;)

Edited by Where's_my_rematch_buddy?

Last reply regarding this "issue"

There is only one person acting like he's in charge and that is you fyi. And you're not in charge of this game either lol.

Not that i don't respect you or your forum game history..

Just saying...

And in GSP's contract its stated that if he won vs bisping it's mandatory for him to defend his MW belt wich means he is the undisputed MW champ atm and Whittaker is officaly ranked #1. And worth 50K$

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/15/georges-st-pierre-insists-ufc-contract-states-he-must-defend-middleweight-title-6853202/

For the rest i'll just leave it now.. i respect Undisputed's verdict and i don't want to be compared to FH anymore ;)

Cry moar.

Cry moar.

I'm starting to understand FH more and more..

You started crying and moaning btw.

I made my pick and it made your jimmies rustle big time lololol. Boo hoo.

Idgaf and i'm Lmao atm.

Imo i did nothing wrong and picked the #1 ranked MW fighter according to the rules.

You mad bro?

Champions are $100K, right? WTF?

On the rankings GSP is the champ and whittaker is ranked nr 1 http://m.uk.ufc.com/rankings/middleweight

So 50K$ right?

It's up to OP. Last year, if you carried around a belt, you're the champion.

Interim Champions are $100K. That's how it was for the previous game and we did not make a rule change. You may keep him for $100K or repick. Edited by Undisputed16
  • Like 1

I'm glad this happened with the first pick and not like pick 20. Sorry for the confusion, but we'll stick with Interim Champions cost $100k

Edited by Undisputed16
  • Like 2

I'm starting to understand FH more and more..

You started crying and moaning btw.

I made my pick and it made your jimmies rustle big time lololol. Boo hoo.

Idgaf and i'm Lmao atm.

Imo i did nothing wrong and picked the #1 ranked MW fighter according to the rules.

You mad bro?

Time to move on, son. OP answered. You paid $100K.

Wang is up!

We can start picking now, since we have so much time, there is no time limit for round 1 (within 24 hours). Starting at Round 2 we will go to the standard 12 hour time limit.

**UFC 219 IS OUR FIRST EVENT**

RD 1

1 Fred_Flink_Stoned IC Robert Whittaker $100K ($100K remaining)

2 AndyWang

3 Undisputed16

4 cashfl0w

5 BART-O-LINI

6 OzPride

7 juice64011

8 crangs

9 Mormont

10 Bubba_Sparks

11 jaybird86

12 Rastajambo

13 Jolidan

14 LayDownDead

15 graham_240

16 SmoothCriminal

• Like 1

We can start picking now, since we have so much time, there is no time limit for round 1 (within 24 hours). Starting at Round 2 we will go to the standard 12 hour time limit.

RD 1

2 AndyWang C Stipe Miocic $100K ($100K remaining)

3 Undisputed16 #12 Kamaru Usman $15K ($185K remaining)

4 cashfl0w

5 BART-O-LINI

6 OzPride

7 juice64011

8 crangs

9 Mormont

10 Bubba_Sparks

11 jaybird86

12 Rastajambo

13 Jolidan

14 LayDownDead

15 graham_240

16 SmoothCriminal

• Like 1

Jammy git. Should have been snapped up first or second. Knew she wouldn't still be there when it was my turn.

She's well on her way to winning me two straight titles.
  • Like 1

This game was a lot easier 2 years ago.....all you had to do was work out who would fight regularly, and would they win.  Now you have to add in the NewFC factor of whether they'll make any matches, or just dither around all year failing to make their champions fight.

• Like 1

This game was a lot easier 2 years ago.....all you had to do was work out who would fight regularly, and would they win.  Now you have to add in the NewFC factor of whether they'll make any matches, or just dither around all year failing to make their champions fight.

Lucky for me i picked a #1 contender instead of a champ ;)

• Like 2

When my pick is entered, I'm going to edit that post to add TJ in there

hi-res-a6b54b355f50071ee49b3b5e442387f1_

Edited by BART-O-LINI

RD 1

2 AndyWang C Stipe Miocic $100K ($100K remaining)

3 Undisputed16 #12 Kamaru Usman $15K ($185K remaining)

4 cashfl0w C Cris Justino $100K ($100K remaining)

5 BART-O-LINI C T.J. Dillashaw $100K ($100K remaining)

6 OzPride

7 juice64011

8 crangs

9 Mormont

10 Bubba_Sparks

11 jaybird86

12 Rastajambo

13 Jolidan

14 LayDownDead

15 graham_240

16 SmoothCriminal