Mcmax3000

UFC Predictions League 2018

WTF i should2have a perfect record

nope u goofed on the sanchez fight bruh, and u picked tybura who got knocked out 5 times in one fight.  ur 10-1 bro but since only picks that win matters, ur still tied with everyone else who got 10 right. i dont think anyone got 11

Edited by -idyb-

You're drunk again. Vert went 11-1

no he didnt.  he didnt pick which sanchez he was gunning for, so his pick didnt count. and then he got mad at mcmod afterwards.  10-1.

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=CF968061444ABA2D!303006&ithint=file%2cxlsx&app=Excel&authkey=!AGjwrSsAWMqBdCA

Edited by -idyb-

12-0

Unfortunately you made a dumb decision. You should clarify which Sanchez. Maybe you'll be more clear on your picks

• Like 2

no he didnt. he didnt pick which sanchez he was gunning for, so his pick didnt count. and then he got mad at mcmod afterwards. 10-1.

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=CF968061444ABA2D!303006&ithint=file%2cxlsx&app=Excel&authkey=!AGjwrSsAWMqBdCA

Sanchez was the only fight he lost

• Like 1

nope u goofed on the sanchez fight bruh, and u picked tybura who got knocked out 5 times in one fight. ur 10-1 bro but since only picks that win matters, ur still tied with everyone else who got 10 right. i dont think anyone got 11

He didn't pick Tybura. He had TBB
  • Like 1

nope u goofed on the sanchez fight bruh, and u picked tybura who got knocked out 5 times in one fight. ur 10-1 bro but since only picks that win matters, ur still tied with everyone else who got 10 right. i dont think anyone got 11

Unfortunately TBB stands for The Black Beast, which is derrick lewis

• Like 1

CER

TBB

VIC

MIL

DAV

NOR

FER

NEA

SAN

PUD

PIE

MOR

wait a minute. i think mcmod did mess the spreadsheet up.   he put vert in for tybura instead of the black beast, but it looks like vert picked TBB

so i dont know if this montreal screwjob is gonna stand

i never seen verts picks before i was just going by mcmods spreadsheet

he goofed that up

ShJ7sdC.jpg

i think vert wins this afterall. mcmod tried to give him the ole montreal screwjob

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

He didn't pick Tybura. He had TBB

yeah i notice that now. already after the fact that MCMOD PUT HIM IN FOR TYBURA.

he tried to pull a fast one on vert.

Edited by -idyb-

lol I can't believe some of you cans even waste your time on this picking straight up cans like Yancy to beat Plank.  Plank has challenged at the highest level his entire career.

• Like 1

im fully aware of who the black beast is.  he knocked out the dude that McMod wrote vert in for. at least 5 times in that fight

mcmod probably seen TBB and got mixed up with TYB or something?   i mean thats easy to understand why that could happen.  i mean chit bro why are u so lazy?  is it really too much effort to type in VICK instead of VIC and NEAL instead of NEA?

Edited by -idyb-

lol I can't believe some of you cans even waste your time on this picking straight up cans like Yancy to beat Plank. Plank has challenged at the highest level his entire career.

Wait is Vert actually winning this?lol

by the looks of things, it looks like he just won this event.

Why would anyone think i would go against TBB who is my fav after yoel lol

probably because you submitted your picks like a handitard

• Like 3

Cash Meltdown incoming.

Guess he can't brag about being the GOAT now.

i think when he seen that vert and bartoloni were entered he had no chance, so he looked for an easy out and got himself bant

• Like 4

i think when he seen that vert and bartoloni were entered he had no chance, so he looked for an easy out and got himself bant

uJk01CI.gif

Edited by BART-O-LINI
  • Like 1

Cash Meltdown incoming.

Guess he can't brag about being the GOAT now.

I certainly can. I've won more games than anybody here.

It's February, btw. Slow down, kiddies.

Yeah, I knew they were going to end up in 7th and 9th place, so I should get myself bant for calling someone an attention wh0re.

Put down the meth, son.

Edited by cashfl0w

Yeah, I knew they were going to end up in 7th and 9th place, so I should get myself bant for calling someone an attention wh0re.

Put down the meth, son.

this is exactly what someone would say after they noticed vert and bartolini were also competing in the same p4p best mma knowledge tournament as they are.

this is exactly what someone would say after they noticed vert and bartolini were also competing in the same p4p best mma knowledge tournament as they are.

I'll account bet anybody here that they don't win. Want in?

no because youre literally the biggest welch on the forum now that FH is bant. i wouldnt make any kind of bet with you.

WTG gets an honorable mention though.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

no because youre literally the biggest welch on the forum now that FH is bant. i wouldnt make any kind of bet with you.

WTG gets an honorable mention though.

We can have sober enforce it. Just say you're on a meth binge, and flapping your gums, and I'll let you go.

i actually went 10-2 today and moved up to 45-23 at 66.18%

i dont think im gonna win it and i dont plan to either (especially with vert and bartoloni's extensive encyclopedia of mma knowledge)  but at least i didnt go 11-11 50% before deciding to abandon ship, like some people. 

face it bro ur mma knowledge is past its prime and from now on u should stick to bellator prediction tournaments

once upon a time u might have won something.  when vert and bart werent competing and everybody else just sucked and didnt even know what jiujitsu was.   but now its a new year and ur kinda washed up bruh. u should probably practice more and train harder.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

You went 10-2 on a card where two underdogs won?!?!?!?!? That's simply amazing. Well done.

4 underdogs won last night. i thought you of all people would know that. thats why they call you Mr. MMA

• Like 1

4 underdogs won last night. i thought you of all people would know that. thats why they call you Mr. MMA

No, they really didn't. Cerrone started as a favorite. Black Beast and Tybura was a toss up.

The biggest dog on the night was like +145. lol.. Did you even win the event, meth mouth?

No, they really didn't. Cerrone started as a favorite. Black Beast and Tybura was a toss up.

The biggest dog on the night was like +145. lol.. Did you even win the event, meth mouth?

tybura, joby sanchez, alves, and gordon were the betting favorites to win, and they all lost.

keep trying, Mr. 50%

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Wrong. Tybura and TBB opened at -110 each.

You've never bet on a single fight. Let's not try to pretend you know anything now. Because you don't.

what are you even doing in this thread? you took your ball and ran home the other week bro.  just like everyone else who is getting slaughtered right out of the gate, you give up.

but now u stick around just to spew more of your junk.  we get it this wasnt your year. some days youre the dog. this year youre the hydrant.  perhaps this sport just isnt for you.

Edited by -idyb-

Wrong. Tybura and TBB opened at -110 each.

You've never bet on a single fight. Let's not try to pretend you know anything now. Because you don't.

and im going to call you out on this.  source please.  i dont want words, because your words are useless and ull try to spin them, when youre not too busy welching out on bets that is.  i want links.    lets see it baby.  all the lines i was seeing were giving the slightest edge to tybura. not by much, but i didnt see any evens

Edited by -idyb-

what are you even doing in this thread? you took your ball and ran home the other week bro.  just like everyone else who is getting slaughtered right out of the gate, you give up.

but now u stick around just to spew more of your junk.  we get it this wasnt your year. some days youre the dog. this year youre the hydrant.  perhaps this sport just isnt for you.

I got bant, biyatch. I'm just here to fluster you into a meth heart attack, or til you go the way of Freddie.

and im going to call you out on this.  source please.  i dont want words, because your words are useless and ull try to spin them, when youre not too busy welching out on bets that is.  i want links.    lets see it baby.  all the lines i was seeing were giving the slightest edge to tybura

www.bestfightodds.com

5 Dimes - TBB -110, Tybura -110. Idiot.

I got bant, biyatch. I'm just here to fluster you into a meth heart attack, or til you go the way of Freddie.

www.bestfightodds.com

5 Dimes - TBB -110, Tybura -110. Idiot.

oh yeah so they are more or less even on all those lines

okay forget about the black beast.  how about millender, roberto sanchez  and fereirra?   all those lines on that same site have u gave me have them favoured on all 13 lines.

3 underdog winners and a coin toss on that card there Mr. 50%. not 2.

it doesnt matter anyways. you already took your ball and went home.

Edited by -idyb-

At least I'll always have a championship in this game. Something you, Bart, Vert, and the rest of the helmet heads won't ever achieve. lol

yeah bro but those days are over. kind of like ronda rousey. once upon a time people thought she was a good fighter. hell even ronda herself believed she was a good fighter.

but then it turned out that everybody else in the game just sucked back then, but have since gone better. its kind of like that here.   you sir, well your years of winning anything are over. you are past your prime.

i mean with a 50% pick percent, i would hope youre not actually spending actual money gambling away on this chit.  you should stick to what you know,  like womens tennis. and olympic figure skating.   the world of MMA knowledge and predictions has seemed to have surprassed you. now the only thing you have left is just attacking every poster and getting yourself bant

Edited by -idyb-

yeah bro but those days are over. kind of like ronda rousey. once upon a time people thought she was a good fighter. hell even ronda herself believed she was a good fighter.

but then it turned out that everybody else in the game just sucked back then, but have since gone better. its kind of like that here.  you sir, well your years of winning anything are over. you are past your prime.

i mean with a 50% pick percent, i would hope youre not actually spending actual money gambling away on this chit.  you should stick to what you know,  like womens tennis. and olympic figure skating.   the world of MMA knowledge and predictions has seemed to have surprassed you. now the only thing you have left is just attacking every poster and getting yourself bant

Put the pipe down, Stomp..

Previous Winners

2017: cashfl0w

2017 was ten years ago m8. back then, classicboxer still might have had some hair left.

this is a new era, and vert and bartoloni are paving the way with their extensive knowledge of the sport.  you can almost consider these guys a certified genius.

and the million dollar question is, was vert and bartoloni competing in that tourney?

Edited by -idyb-

i dont know.  maybe smoothcriminal.  but thats a tough call.   you cant even hold a candle to vert and bart's jockstrap when it comes to picking fights. these guys obviously majored in this sport when they attended their ivy league university

hell even mcmod has a vast array of mma wealth and information. him and juice6411 might just try to rig their way to the top. hell, they already tried to pull a mcmod screwjob on vert last night.

but every time cashflow tells us to bet the house on someone, i end up homeless. pettis, gaethje, and lee.  maybe even david branch too if i can remember correctly. that was a rough month or two for me. i ended up losing the house, the farm, the bridge, and the cardboard box all on account of your recent mma predictions.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1