Mcmax3000

UFC Predictions League 2018

yo RadLad when i die i want you to be the one to lower me into my grave, just so you can let me down one last time.

dawgs Liu, Rakic, Fabinski, & Anderson were touted as "good things" on many mma betting sites,

Liu opened @ +155, closed @ -105 ..... the moneyline speaks volumes  -

Edited by Bezerker101

diakese & meek sqaundered their name value .... the reality is just hitting them now

their sub-par underperformances will never be forgiven -

.... 22 yr old Afghani coming off loss in debut/ & 32yr old Pol coming from almost 3yr layoff

kudos  Nasrat & Bartosz,well done -

Edited by Bezerker101

yo RadLad when i die i want you to be the one to lower me into my grave, just so you can let me down one last time.

Dude Cash fed you Beastin' 8 to 8 and you stuck with it, right?

Since we are the same person from now on you will have to decipher our thoughts.  I personally think it would be hilarious if you won this ****.  Cash was right Glover is Megasoup's age and also a bum.

• Like 2

Since we are the same person from now on you will have to decipher our thoughts.  I personally think it would be hilarious if you won this ****.  Cash was right Glover is Megasoup's age and also a bum.

hell yeah. i almost took a plunge on the rankings on account of radlad's wolf tickets, but thanks to the great prophet of 2017 i still have a leg to stand on.  corey anderson came up big for me at a clutch moment

shoot me some picks for next week!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

This must be the 3rd time you’ve said this and you still for some reason copy my picks lol

• Like 1

hell yeah. i almost took a plunge on the rankings on account of radlad's wolf tickets, but thanks to the great prophet of 2017 i still have a leg to stand on.  corey anderson came up big for me at a clutch moment

shoot me some picks for next week!

You are gonna win this chit, homie.  I picked Mini Fatstelum over the gay dude and he dominated that fruit.  The odds were heavily in favor of the black fruit.  Cash and I will carry your to the championship just to spite Bart.

• Like 2

Just don't EVER talk chit about Cash's picks or say that he's selling wolf tickets again.  Everyone knew Glover was 50 years old and Beastin' Overtime was the easiest of easy money.

• Like 1

89% of you clowns picked a gay dude to beat Mini Fatstelum?!

Cash do any of these clowns actually watch this chit?  Look at all the dipchit's that thought Grandpa Glover could beat Beastin' 9 to 5... idiots.

I had both. Parlayed Mini Fatstelum with the over in the Glover/Overtime fight. Banged that pretty hard.

• Like 1

• Taylor_Schonerstedt ( 4 - 9 )

lol this guy absolutely sucks!

The man is truly terrible at predictions. 

Same. I had this smirk on my face when I realized he was the only one to pick Anderson. lol.. I think it would be a ****ing riot if he won.

• Like 2

The man is truly terrible at predictions. 

Same. I had this smirk on my face when I realized he was the only one to pick Anderson. lol.. I think it would be a **** riot if he won.

He's winning.  Let's just PM him legit picks.  He's copying cans... imagine if he was getting legit advice.  2018 WILL BE IDYB's YEAR

• Like 2

He's winning. Let's just PM him legit picks. He's copying cans... imagine if he was getting legit advice. 2018 WILL BE IDYB's YEAR

I hope so, I need some competition

He's winning.  Let's just PM him legit picks.  He's copying cans... imagine if he was getting legit advice.  2018 WILL BE IDYB's YEAR

hell yeah bro. my mma knowledge knows no bounds.  im gonna win this chit and most of my picks arent even my own.

This must be the 3rd time you’ve said this and you still for some reason copy my picks lol

i am not impressed by your performance. from now on i only plagiarize off cashflow.  you are nothing but wolf tickets!

I hope so, I need some competition

youre only a point above me bro and if it wasnt for radlad and his disappointing performance, i would be running away with this already.

like ive been saying all along, my mma knowledge knows no bounds.  did you pick corey simpson? no? thats right, i didnt think so. you picked mini-fastellum, because he won the popularity pageant.  that shows you are a sheep incapable of making your own predictions and instead you follow what the rest of the herd are picking. thats going to be your own demise bro!

i expected to be somewhere in the middle of the pack, but now we're over half a year in and im still somehow at the top, so its time i go balls deep. im gonna win it all this year and i dont even watch this chit, only gsp.

Edited by -idyb-

hell yeah bro. my mma knowledge knows no bounds. im gonna win this chit and most of my picks arent even my own.

i am not impressed by your performance. from now on i only plagiarize off cashflow. you are nothing but wolf tickets!

youre only a point above me bro and if it wasnt for radlad and his disappointing performance, i would be running away with this already.

like ive been saying all along, my mma knowledge knows no bounds. did you pick corey simpson? no? thats right, i didnt think so. you picked mini-fastellum, because he won the popularity pageant. that shows you are a sheep incapable of making your own predictions and instead you follow what the rest of the herd are picking. thats going to be your own demise bro!

i expected to be somewhere in the middle of the pack, but now we're over half a year in and im still somehow at the top, so its time i go balls deep. im gonna win it all this year and i dont even watch this chit, only gsp.

You suck

If you're not in the tourny please shut the fook up an get the fook out!

This isn't a tourney, but I could probably beat you without even playing. lol

don't be scared homie!

Your currently 50/50

that is factually incorrect.  his corey anderson pick i borrowed off him put him well over the mark.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

that is factually incorrect.  his corey anderson pick i borrowed off him put him well over the mark.

Pains me that your Corey pick was the 2nd time you had all the same picks as me but 1, which was correct :( I'll never forget that name - Song Yadong now.

• Like 2

Pains me that your Corey pick was the 2nd time you had all the same picks as me but 1, which was correct :( I'll never forget that name - Song Yadong now.

song yadong came up big for me when i needed it and won me that event. how can one not go for a guy who has a rhyming name?

• Like 1

I gave him Song Yadong too.

The trio of idyb, Cash, and CC209 is going to win this title easily.

Just remember this when you guys lose

• Like 1

If you're not in the tourny please shut the fook up an get the fook out!

Seriously. The amount of posts from people that have nothing to do with this game (and in some cases, have never had anything to do with this game) that I have to wade through to find people's actual picks is really making this game a slog to run this year.

• Like 2

I gave him Song Yadong too.

The trio of idyb, Cash, and CC209 is going to win this title easily.

no you didnt! that was my own doing, but you can still take the glory

• Like 1

Aldo

Poirier

JJ

OAM

Makachev

Mein

Hakeem

Antigulov

Ansaroff

Makdessi