Mcmax3000

UFC Predictions League 2018

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Haven't been providing him picks since he was in first place. 

all your chit was wrong anyways. corporal clegg was the one with the brains. if i was sober enough to listen to him i'd have already won this chit and mcmod would already be wrapping the belt around my waist, handing me my trophy, shaking my hand, and congratulating me. if it was you i listened to i'd be going 50% every event at best. all the guys you picked i would have picked anyways. except for those idiots that you convinced me to change and i ended up losing on all of them.  your mma knowledge knows nothing brah. you should ask mcmod for some pointers.

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Haven't been providing him picks since he was in first place. 

Nope. I dont want to hear the excuses. Team Clegg, cash, and idyb are melting under the pressure.

6 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Nope. I dont want to hear the excuses. Team Clegg, cash, and idyb are melting under the pressure.

Account bet that I can prove it?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Im buisy bro 

Plus I plan on winning this thing lol

7 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Im winning this year based on %

How when you literally haven't got a pick right in 3 months?

For instance big loser on Curtis Blaydes and Brian Ortega those fights wasn't even competitive but yeah stick to your 6 month claim to fame.

You would have also lost on Yair if it wasn't for his YOLO lotto ticket elbow with 0.01 secs remaining to save your only right pick since you been banned for cheating.

Edited by CanPass
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, CanPass said:

How when you literally haven't got a pick right in 3 months?

For instance big loser on Curtis Blaydes and Brian Ortega those fights wasn't even competitive but yeah stick to your 6 month claim to fame.

You would have also lost on Yair if it wasn't for his YOLO lotto ticket elbow with 0.01 secs remaining to save your only right pick since you been banned for cheating.

He likes to jump around like a monkey when someone else gets one pick wrong, but he would be lucky to be 50% for the year.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Account bet that I can prove it?

I have no doubt you jumped ship AFTER the threesome started to lose. You guys never stood a chance.

2 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

I have no doubt you jumped ship AFTER the threesome started to lose. You guys never stood a chance.

i had to fire them bro

4 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Then you would win the account bet. Are you in?

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i had to fire them bro

But, cash was never part of your group. So, how could you fire him? 

32 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Then you would win the account bet. Are you in?

Then you'd lose the camp league, and we'd all have to hear you say I would've won if I didnt get banned, kinda like in here. 

10 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Then you'd lose the camp league, and we'd all have to hear you say I would've won if I didnt get banned, kinda like in here. 

Sort of like in Camps League, you and I both know what I say is true.

Thanks for coming in to run that game though. I know you thought you had an easy path to victory, and instead you're running my game to ensure my threepeat. 

11 hours ago, -idyb- said:

all your chit was wrong anyways. corporal clegg was the one with the brains. if i was sober enough to listen to him i'd have already won this chit and mcmod would already be wrapping the belt around my waist, handing me my trophy, shaking my hand, and congratulating me. if it was you i listened to i'd be going 50% every event at best. all the guys you picked i would have picked anyways. except for those idiots that you convinced me to change and i ended up losing on all of them.  your mma knowledge knows nothing brah. you should ask mcmod for some pointers.

lol Cash picked the randoms that you would just use betting odds on and get wrong half the time.  Very similar to the most recent card where several of you picked the entire portion of the FS1 prelims WRONG.

We printed money on a lot of those dogs.  lol you picked against Dawodu and fell for those wolf tickets of that random fighting Eye.  I'm in event discussion calling that one.  Cash is in discussion calling Burns putting it on OAM.  It didn't stop there either.  I had ONE 2 pick parlay that didn't hit.  Burns/Gadelha and some 6 pick long shot.  I had one prop bet that didn't hit.  Thiago Santos in the 1st round.

• Like 1

Correction I had 2 prop bets that didn't hit.  Forgot I put 5 on Shevchenko +1400 in the 4th round.

So yeah we're terrible.  If I'm not mistaken a ton of you idiots were picking against Max Holloway.

• Like 1

Actually.... I had 3 prop bets that didn't hit.  Anders by knockout.

Should have listened to Cash when he said Elias would run and spam baby leg kicks.  So I have 5 bets that missed and approximately twice as many that hit.

Threef.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol Cash picked the randoms that you would just use betting odds on and get wrong half the time.  Very similar to the most recent card where several of you picked the entire portion of the FS1 prelims WRONG.

We printed money on a lot of those dogs.  lol you picked against Dawodu and fell for those wolf tickets of that random fighting Eye.  I'm in event discussion calling that one.  Cash is in discussion calling Burns putting it on OAM.  It didn't stop there either.  I had ONE 2 pick parlay that didn't hit.  Burns/Gadelha and some 6 pick long shot.  I had one prop bet that didn't hit.  Thiago Santos in the 1st round.

i dont even know who those cans are and i dont even get the prelims to watch on my cable package either. i couldnt give a chit. ill just take the betting odds i aint gonna watch those fights anyways

like i said. u guys are  always 99% +  after the event right?  beforehand its a whole different ballgame. i mean we dont have to jump into any other random clegg or cash "bet the house on so and so" thread to figure that out.  for example: your most recent hot takes in this thread:

On 11/29/2018 at 9:51 PM, PlatinumClegg said:

More clutch dog picks with that fat bastard Justin Frazier and the Korean chick that will easily SMASH Valentina's older sister.

On 11/29/2018 at 8:25 PM, cashfl0w said:

Having said that, now Barcelos will manage to get flash KO'ed in the first. So stick with your gut. lol

On 11/29/2018 at 4:38 PM, PlatinumClegg said:

Whoa now.  Hunt and Benafetus are dogs m8.

between the two of you, you cant even manage. 50% success rate. no wonder why i fired you.  but hey, im sure you guys made a tonne of money betting on all the other guys and just thumping your chest all over the forums rooting for the other guys. its so believeable.  just like how vertsrtradamus goes 100% every card. when he changes his picks after its already over lol

maybe next year will be your year. i was expecting to finish in the bottom half, or get kicked out half way through. not finish 2nd or 3rd, out of a pool of like 40 participants. so i could completely tank the rest of the year and still be impressed by my performance.   hopefully next year u guys can finish better than 50% between the two of you.  i mean sh*t thats the worst ive done on any card, and that was when i hit rock bottom thanks to corporal cucks lack of abilitiy to communicate english to a drunk guy

i admit i did drop the ball on hakeem the dream. if i even looked on wikipedia to see who any of these guys are rather than copy those two other milk drinkers and change one of the picks with close odds, i would have noticed hakeem was canadian and i would have picked him by default.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

I won last season, you goof. So yeah, I probably do a little better than most. Especially you, because you don't watch fighting. You come here because you don't have any friends or anything productive to do with yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/6/2018 at 11:56 PM, PlatinumClegg said:

8% picked Shogun?  You guys should just quit this **** because Shogun doesn't lose to Australian BUMS.  He should campaign for Tubby Tai at heavyweight.  He'd spark that fatty as well.

I'm too lazy to look, but I believe I was that 8%. I don't think anybody else picked him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I'm too lazy to look, but I believe I was that 8%. I don't think anybody else picked him.

I know you mentioned you weren't going to do another League for 2019 McMod but I hope you do m8. The effort in running a year-long game is greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

UFC 231:
Holloway vs. Ortega

Pick Percentages

• Max Holloway ( 62% ) vs. Brian Ortega ( 38% )
  • Valentina Shevchenko ( 92% ) vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk ( 8% )
  • Jimi Manuwa ( 23% ) vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos ( 77% )
  • Gunnar Nelson ( 77% ) vs. Alex Oliveira ( 23% )
  • Kyle Bochniak ( 15% ) vs. Hakeem Dawodu ( 85% )
  • Nina Ansaroff ( 0% ) vs. Claudia Gadelha ( 100% )
  • Katlyn Chookagian ( 85% ) vs. Jessica Eye ( 15% )
  • Eryk Anders ( 85% ) vs. Elias Theodorou ( 15% )
  • Olivier Aubin-Mercier ( 85% ) vs. Gilbert Burns ( 15% )
  • Devin Clark ( 8% ) vs. Aleksandar Rakic ( 92% )
  • Brad Katona ( 92% ) vs. Matthew Lopez ( 8% )
  • Chad Laprise ( 85% ) vs. Dhiego Lima ( 15% )
  • Diego Ferreira ( 100% ) vs. Kyle Nelson ( 0% )

Event Results

• amunera ( 6 - 7 )
  • AndyWang ( 6 - 7 )
  • BART-O-LINI ( 9 - 4 ) - EVENT WIN
  • Bezerker101 ( 6 - 7 )
  • bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 ( 8 - 5 )
  • graham_240 ( 7 - 6 )
  • idyb ( 7 - 6 )
  • Jolldan ( 8 - 5 )
  • juice64011 ( 8 - 5 )
  • LayDownDead ( 7 - 6 )
  • Mcmax3000 ( 9 - 4 ) - EVENT WIN
  • OzPride ( 8 - 5 )

Overall Standings

1. Bezerker101 ( 290 - 149 ) - 66.06%
  2. BART-O-LINI ( 289 - 154 ) - 65.24%
  3. idyb ( 287 - 151 ) - 65.53%
  4. Jolldan ( 1 M ) ( 282 - 148 ) - 65.58%
  5. OzPride ( 279 - 163 ) - 63.12%
  6. Taylor_Schonerstedt ( 278 - 163 ) - 63.04%
  7. bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 ( 1 M ) ( 276 - 150 ) - 64.79%
  8. amunera ( 275 - 164 ) - 62.64%
  9. AndyWang ( 274 - 165 ) - 62.41%
  10. LayDownDead ( 273 - 168 ) - 61.90%
  11. juice64011 ( 267 - 175 ) - 60.41%
  12. graham_240 ( 260 - 179 ) - 59.23%
  13. Mcmax3000 ( 258 - 185 ) - 58.24%

Event Wins

1. BART-O-LINI - 7
  2. amunera - 5
    Bezerker101 - 5
    bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 - 5
    LayDownDead - 5
    OzPride - 5
  3. AndyWang - 4
    Taylor_Schonerstedt - 4
  4. juice64011 - 3
    idyb - 2
    Jolldan - 2
    Mcmax3000 - 2
  5. graham_240 - 1

Previous Event Winners

Spreadsheet

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ai26SkRhgJbPkr8eaPCtKwBYyoF0IA

35 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

I know you mentioned you weren't going to do another League for 2019 McMod but I hope you do m8. The effort in running a year-long game is greatly appreciated.

When people (many of whom aren't even in the game) start taking the game too seriously and filling this thread with pages and pages of pointless bickering, making it legitimately more difficult to run this game because it's harder to pick out posts where people have made changes, it unfortunately stops being fun enough to justify the amount of work.

I would love to want to continue. I did genuinely enjoy running this game and other games for a long time, but I haven't had fun doing it for long enough now that it's time for me to stop.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

UFC 231:
Holloway vs. Ortega

Pick Percentages

• Max Holloway ( 62% ) vs. Brian Ortega ( 38% )
  • Valentina Shevchenko ( 92% ) vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk ( 8% )
  • Jimi Manuwa ( 23% ) vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos ( 77% )
  • Gunnar Nelson ( 77% ) vs. Alex Oliveira ( 23% )
  • Kyle Bochniak ( 15% ) vs. Hakeem Dawodu ( 85% )
  • Nina Ansaroff ( 0% ) vs. Claudia Gadelha ( 100% )
  • Katlyn Chookagian ( 85% ) vs. Jessica Eye ( 15% )
  • Eryk Anders ( 85% ) vs. Elias Theodorou ( 15% )
  • Olivier Aubin-Mercier ( 85% ) vs. Gilbert Burns ( 15% )
  • Devin Clark ( 8% ) vs. Aleksandar Rakic ( 92% )
  • Brad Katona ( 92% ) vs. Matthew Lopez ( 8% )
  • Chad Laprise ( 85% ) vs. Dhiego Lima ( 15% )
  • Diego Ferreira ( 100% ) vs. Kyle Nelson ( 0% )

Event Results

• amunera ( 6 - 7 )
  • AndyWang ( 6 - 7 )
  • BART-O-LINI ( 9 - 4 ) - EVENT WIN
  • Bezerker101 ( 6 - 7 )
  • bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 ( 8 - 5 )
  • graham_240 ( 7 - 6 )
  • idyb ( 7 - 6 )
  • Jolldan ( 8 - 5 )
  • juice64011 ( 8 - 5 )
  • LayDownDead ( 7 - 6 )
  • Mcmax3000 ( 9 - 4 ) - EVENT WIN
  • OzPride ( 8 - 5 )

Overall Standings

1. Bezerker101 ( 290 - 149 ) - 66.06%
  2. BART-O-LINI ( 289 - 154 ) - 65.24%
  3. idyb ( 287 - 151 ) - 65.53%
  4. Jolldan ( 1 M ) ( 282 - 148 ) - 65.58%
  5. OzPride ( 279 - 163 ) - 63.12%
  6. Taylor_Schonerstedt ( 278 - 163 ) - 63.04%
  7. bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 ( 1 M ) ( 276 - 150 ) - 64.79%
  8. amunera ( 275 - 164 ) - 62.64%
  9. AndyWang ( 274 - 165 ) - 62.41%
  10. LayDownDead ( 273 - 168 ) - 61.90%
  11. juice64011 ( 267 - 175 ) - 60.41%
  12. graham_240 ( 260 - 179 ) - 59.23%
  13. Mcmax3000 ( 258 - 185 ) - 58.24%

Event Wins

1. BART-O-LINI - 7
  2. amunera - 5
    Bezerker101 - 5
    bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 - 5
    LayDownDead - 5
    OzPride - 5
  3. AndyWang - 4
    Taylor_Schonerstedt - 4
  4. juice64011 - 3
    idyb - 2
    Jolldan - 2
    Mcmax3000 - 2
  5. graham_240 - 1

Previous Event Winners

Spreadsheet

You didnt add our losses from this event to our current standings 

Just now, BART-O-LINI said:

You didnt add our losses from this event to our current standings 

You're right. My spreadsheet wasn't counting this event for some reason and I fixed the wins column, but not the losses.

I'll fix it in the spreadsheet, but I'm not going to bother fixing that post since losses don't actually mean anything for standings.

27 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

When people (many of whom aren't even in the game) start taking the game too seriously and filling this thread with pages and pages of pointless bickering, making it legitimately more difficult to run this game because it's harder to pick out posts where people have made changes, it unfortunately stops being fun enough to justify the amount of work.

I would love to want to continue. I did genuinely enjoy running this game and other games for a long time, but I haven't had fun doing it for long enough now that it's time for me to stop.

Understandable. If you change your mind, I'm registering for sure.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I won last season, you goof. So yeah, I probably do a little better than most. Especially you, because you don't watch fighting. You come here because you don't have any friends or anything productive to do with yourself.

lol triggered

why are you even in this thread? do u not have anything better to do? after realising the new breed of fight prophets are far above your level of mma knowledge, you already decided to take your ball and go home bro.  i know nothing about mma yet im finishing what? within 1% of what you did last year. heres the thing. i dont seem to give a chit about this nearly as much as you do. i havent even bothered to make any of my own picks all year, ive just been copying and pasting everybody elses or just playing the odds. and i dont even watch fighting or whatever. congrats bro ur the big dog around here or whatever mr. 50%  but self proclaimed 100% after the events are over.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

@-idyb- im coming for that bronze son, look out lol

as long as i dont copy your picks i should be fine. i learned my lesson last week!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

as long as i dont copy your picks i should be fine. i learned my lesson last week!

If you copy his picks, he cant pass you

3 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

If you copy his picks, he cant pass you

thats a total d*ck move during the holidays. i dont think i have the heart.

• Haha 1

FOX UFC Fight Night:
Iaquinta vs. Lee

MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)

• Kevin Lee vs. Al Iaquinta
  • Edson Barboza vs. Dan Hooker
  • Rob Font vs. Sergio Pettis
  • Jim Miller vs. Charles Oliveira

PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 5 p.m. ET) - HARD DEADLINE

• Dwight Grant vs. Zak Ottow
  • Jessica-Rose Clark vs. Andrea Lee
  • Bobby Green vs. Drakkar Klose
  • Jared Gordon vs. Joaquim Silva
  • Jack Hermansson vs. Gerald Meerschaert
  • Jordan Griffin vs. Dan Ige

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 3:30 p.m. ET) - PICKS DUE

• Adam Milstead vs. Mike Rodriguez
  • Zak Cummings vs. Trevor Smith
  • Juan Adams vs. Chris De La Rocha

Picks Needed
(Crossed Off = Submitted via PM)

• amunera
  • AndyWang
  • BART-O-LINI
  • Bezerker101
  • bigdw35/Ufcfan_1
  • graham_240
  • idyb
  • Jolldan
  • juice64011
  • LayDownDead
  • Mcmax3000
  • OzPride
  • Taylor_Schonerstedt

Spreadsheet

On 12/10/2018 at 7:50 AM, -idyb- said:

i dont even know who those cans are and i dont even get the prelims to watch on my cable package either. i couldnt give a chit. ill just take the betting odds i aint gonna watch those fights anyways

like i said. u guys are  always 99% +  after the event right?  beforehand its a whole different ballgame. i mean we dont have to jump into any other random clegg or cash "bet the house on so and so" thread to figure that out.  for example: your most recent hot takes in this thread:

between the two of you, you cant even manage. 50% success rate. no wonder why i fired you.  but hey, im sure you guys made a tonne of money betting on all the other guys and just thumping your chest all over the forums rooting for the other guys. its so believeable.  just like how vertsrtradamus goes 100% every card. when he changes his picks after its already over lol

maybe next year will be your year. i was expecting to finish in the bottom half, or get kicked out half way through. not finish 2nd or 3rd, out of a pool of like 40 participants. so i could completely tank the rest of the year and still be impressed by my performance.   hopefully next year u guys can finish better than 50% between the two of you.  i mean sh*t thats the worst ive done on any card, and that was when i hit rock bottom thanks to corporal cucks lack of abilitiy to communicate english to a drunk guy

i admit i did drop the ball on hakeem the dream. if i even looked on wikipedia to see who any of these guys are rather than copy those two other milk drinkers and change one of the picks with close odds, i would have noticed hakeem was canadian and i would have picked him by default.

Those were BLATANT troll posts you idiot!  I was laughing at LDD for picking Justin Frazier and the Korean chick against Val's sister... MORON

BTW I just said I had a 2 pick that didn't hit (Claudia is terrible without all the steroids)

I said I have a 6 pick long shot that didn't hit and 3 prop bets that didn't hit.  That's not 99% after the fights are over you drunk bastard.  Santos in the 1st round should have hit and if Anders didn't break his hand putting the ring card boy on skates that would've likely hit as well.  Val for 5 bucks at +1400 in the 4th round is me throwing out house money for the hell of it.

Since you're retarded house money means it's just a small portion of what I've already won.

I'll say it again.  Without Cash picking your random fighters for months you'd be in 6th place at best.

Edited by PlatinumClegg

idyb ( 7 - 6 )

Literally b*tches about a 9-4 pick from Cash and consistently barely picks above .500 copying other idiots.

You ignored any pick of his that I wanted to change and you ignored us saying you should have your own input as well.  No one forced picks on you.  I provide you with 5-1 main cards and you ignore picks.  Cash picks 1 fight opposite of what you wanted to pick and instead of sticking with your pick... you change it.  Then proceed to whine the TWO TIMES you would've been correct.

I'll say it again.  Without Cash picking your random fighters for months you'd be in 6th place at best.

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Those were BLATANT troll posts you idiot!  I was laughing at LDD for picking Justin Frazier and the Korean chick against Val's sister... MORON

yup yup  heard that one before.   its either 'i was trolling you idiot'  or 'i  told you so'   depending on the outcome. we've seen it every time in every thread. nothing ever changes.

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

idyb ( 7 - 6 )

Literally b*tches about a 9-4 pick from Cash and consistently barely picks above .500 copying other idiots.

You ignored any pick of his that I wanted to change and you ignored us saying you should have your own input as well.  No one forced picks on you.  I provide you with 5-1 main cards and you ignore picks.  Cash picks 1 fight opposite of what you wanted to pick and instead of sticking with your pick... you change it.  Then proceed to whine the TWO TIMES you would've been correct.

lol threefing it with lie after lie. why u so triggered bro?  ill underline the hilariousness of your desperation here.  now supposedly im changing my picks all the time when i never changed chit the whole way through i just copy and pasted what you idiots would post and in the end get disappointing results in half the cards.  thats golden buddy. now if that would have worked out, i wouldnt have had to fire your asses.

your boyfriend made picks on what? 4 cards at most? and only on two of them did he even do any good on. wow  what a difference maker seeing how theres been an event like every god damn weekend this year.  that really changed things up, yup yup!

i was in 2nd place before your bum buddy started. guess what? im still at the top.  yeah  it was all cashflow that got me there hurr durr!  those 4 cards of mediocrity.  yup yup.

oh guess what, every single guy he picked,  i would have picked on my own anyways.   well except for aldo, dildoshaw, and 2 or 3 of those other guys i already had my mind set on before you retards fuct that all up with your mistakes. oh wait. i mean your trolling, thats right.

7-6 on account of ozpride and whats his face. not bad i guess. thats a better pick ratio than what your boyfriends got all year. his best is damn near my worst lol. i dont hear you talking about last weekend, on my 10-3 and 8-4  double header of fights.  where was you and your lover on that one huh? 

herpaderpadeedoo buddy. what are you vegans still even doing tossing up that salad in this thread anyways? neither of you chest flappers are even in this tournament.   maybe next year you can help cashflow go better than 50%. and like i said before, i dont even care about this chit. i was expecting to finish in the bottom half of this thing anyways.  i could go 0-12 for the rest of the year and still be happy with my results.   you guys like to laugh and make fun of mcmod over his dismal performance, but its still better than the two of you were able to achieve all year.

why do i even have to reply to this garbage anyways? all it does is clutter up this thread. and you two idiots arent even in this thing but have spent the last how many months camping out in here flapping your gums and thumping your chests.  god. and i thought i didnt have a life.  im so f*cking done and over it. just about ready to throw the two of you on ignore anyways and move on from this garbage. its not worth the bother.

Edited by -idyb-

you know its bad when like a third of the posts in this thread are from a bunch of idiots not even in this tournament but are desperately trying to get a rustle out of idyb.

like i said im done with it. good for me i suck im the worst predictor guy on the forums. i dont even watch this chit or whatever. you win. have your gold star. now you can get off your high horse and find something better to do. im not going to waste any more time going back and forth with you two idiots.   now i get what mcmod was saying when he doesnt wanna run this thing next year.  this chit has carried on for far too long and your act has grown tiresome.

Edited by -idyb-

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

you know its bad when like a third of the posts in this thread are from a bunch of idiots not even in this tournament but are desperately trying to get a rustle out of idyb.

like i said im done with it. good for me i suck im the worst predictor guy on the forums. i dont even watch this chit or whatever. you win. have your gold star. now you can get off your high horse and find something better to do. im not going to waste any more time going back and forth with you two idiots.   now i get what mcmod was saying when he doesnt wanna run this thing next year.  this chit has carried on for far too long and your act has grown tiresome.

I told ya this wasn't gonna end well. 

Kevin Lee
Edson Barboza
Rob Font
Charles Oliveira
Zak Ottow
Andrea Lee
Bobby Green
Joaquim Silva
Gerald Meerschaert
Jordan Griffin
Mike Rodriguez
Zak Cummings
Chris De La Rocha

MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)

Kevin Lee
Edson Barboza
Rob Font
Jim Miller

Dwight Grant
Andrea Lee
Bobby Green
Jared Gordon
Jack Hermansson
Dan Ige
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 3:30 p.m. ET) - PICKS DUE

Adam Milstead 
Zak Cummings
Juan Adams 

MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)

• Al Iaquinta
  • Edson Barboza
  • Rob Font
  • Charles Oliveira

• Zak Ottow
  • Andrea Lee
  • Drakkar Klose
  • Jared Gordon
  • Jack Hermansson
  • Dan Ige

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 3:30 p.m. ET) - PICKS DUE

• Adam Milstead
  • Trevor Smith
  • Chris De La Rocha

11 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

^^Does somebody read those posts??

When I saw it was a Stomp essay I just skipped right past it.

I was being very generous saying he would be 6th place at best without you picking his randoms.  Honestly I believe he'd be in the 8 to 10 range.  It's obvious you aren't making his picks anymore.  He's copied other idiots just to go 7-6 back to back weeks. 

We are in the discussion thread calling the dogs that no one wanted to pick for UFC 231 way before the fights took place.  Therefore this nonsense that we pick 99% of the fights after they happen is invalid.  This drunk fooker's liver is blacker than the children of Thomas Jefferson.

I literally said a few days before the fight would happen that Eye "Would brutally split decision that random"

We don't just pick fights you bums.  We call the outcome.

• Kevin Lee
  • Dan Hooker
  • Sergio Pettis
  • Charles Oliveira
  • Zak Ottow
  • Andrea Lee
  • Drakkar Klose
  • Jared Gordon
  • Jack Hermansson
  • Dan Ige
  • Adam Milstead
  • Trevor Smith
  • Chris De La Rocha

4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)

• Al Iaquinta
  • Edson Barboza
  • Rob Font
  • Charles Oliveira

• Zak Ottow
  • Andrea Lee
  • Drakkar Klose
  • Jared Gordon
  • Jack Hermansson
  • Dan Ige

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 3:30 p.m. ET) - PICKS DUE

• Adam Milstead
  • Trevor Smith
  • Chris De La Rocha

You did horrible.

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

When I saw it was a Stomp essay I just skipped right past it.

I was being very generous saying he would be 6th place at best without you picking his randoms.  Honestly I believe he'd be in the 8 to 10 range.  It's obvious you aren't making his picks anymore.  He's copied other idiots just to go 7-6 back to back weeks. 

We are in the discussion thread calling the dogs that no one wanted to pick for UFC 231 way before the fights took place.  Therefore this nonsense that we pick 99% of the fights after they happen is invalid.  This drunk fooker's liver is blacker thanthe children of Thomas Jefferson.

funny you keep mentioning that 7-6 as if thats so damn bad. but thats better than you and your boyfriend scored all year.  and back to back weeks? you know its pathetic when you have to make up blatant lies just to try to trollbait someone. 

corporal cuck may tell lies, but the score sheet doesnt. the week before that  i went 10-3 and 8-4 on those two cards. better score than all but one of the 4 or 5 cards you and cashfl0w picked.  which obviously carried me to the top lel

anyways like i said before, im done going back and forth with you two clowns and youre still trying to poke the bear by regurgitating your same old dumb material. done with it. youre going straight to ignore.  cash you want some too? then you lovebirds can just like camp out in this thread and beat each other off over how bad i am at copying and pasting everyone else or whatever.  oh wait, youve already been doing that all year. but save everybody else the headache of having to scroll past your garbage, and just do it in private. i wont be able to see it either way to get baited into any kind of response, so lets not clutter this great thread with more of your garbage eh?

Edited by -idyb-