Would you Charge/Convict him?

SVTContour98

Release him after a day or two but this kind of stuff needs to be documented incase he ever has a gun(take it away) or wants to get one(not happening). If hes willing to put a hand on a woman over road rage he prob has some internal undiagnosed psyc issues.

But Montanez insists the woman had been incessantly blasting her horn and rear-ended his vehicle with her Toyota Pruis.

“She had her hand on the horn, the horn was just blaring,” the man told WCVB. “She drove into my vehicle. At that point – she was crazy – so I turn around and I get back into my vehicle. Now she’s getting out of the vehicle coming to my door, punching my window and opening my door. What was I supposed to do? I mean, I didn’t know if she was going to hit me, smack me or what.”

• Like 1

If you read the article I posted, the witness that recorded it claims she began recording after the man got out of his vehicle and approached hers, he had returned to his vehicle when she began recording and the woman got out and approached him. 

But Montanez insists the woman had been incessantly blasting her horn and rear-ended his vehicle with her Toyota Pruis.

“She had her hand on the horn, the horn was just blaring,” the man told WCVB. “She drove into my vehicle. At that point – she was crazy – so I turn around and I get back into my vehicle. Now she’s getting out of the vehicle coming to my door, punching my window and opening my door. What was I supposed to do? I mean, I didn’t know if she was going to hit me, smack me or what.”

I wouldn't trust that guys word TBH

I would like to see the vid and make my own judgements

A psycho woman who had the rage to hit his car and then beat on his window...throw in the fear of a possible weapon and all bets are off really...gender doesn't play in this case.

Murica. 

Fear? That's what everybody does when they fear somebody has a weapon, give them a little push to the ground. 

A psycho woman who had the rage to hit his car and then beat on his window...throw in the fear of a possible weapon and all bets are off really...gender doesn't play in this case.

lol, you don't even have the full vid how can you make a judgement like this?

Do you have any internal ill will towards women at the moment bro?

This. 

If he did this to a man everyone would be singing a different tune.  Equality except when it suits them.  

• Like 3

Murica. 

Fear? That's what everybody does when they fear somebody has a weapon, give them a little push to the ground. 

idk, but is a little push to the ground worth a charge/conviction in your eyes?

If someone rear-ends my car, lays on the horn for a long while, then approaches my car, then hits my car and tries to open my door, and I have no way to leave bc i'm in bumper to bumper at a light...idk, woman or man...not a situation I want to be put in that's for sure.

idk, but is a little push to the ground worth a charge/conviction in your eyes?

If someone rear-ends my car, lays on the horn for a long while, then approaches my car, then hits my car and tries to open my door, and I have no way to leave bc i'm in bumper to bumper at a light...idk, woman or man...not a situation I want to be put in that's for sure.

Negative

• Like 1

lol, you don't even have the full vid how can you make a judgement like this?  Yes, which is why I agreed with you earlier that more video is needed, but IF the guy's account of what happened is true, I can't blame him.

Do you have any internal ill will towards women at the moment bro?  lol

His story sounds like something I would say if I'm looking to avoid charges/lawsuit/jail time.

I see two people with rage in the video. He should have ignored her, but do you honestly think this warrants his arrest? 

yeah, he pushed her bro she didnt hit him from what I can see in the vid....but it should just be in and out of jail type thing...Also he should be background checked to see if he owns weapons and prob should be flagged incase he ever applies for one.

yeah, he pushed her bro she didnt hit him from what I can see in the vid....but it should just be in and out of jail type thing...Also he should be background checked to see if he owns weapons and prob should be flagged incase he ever applies for one.

You're trying way too hard again. We get it, you think you're trolling gun owners in every thread. Got it.
  • Like 2

lol @ hunting should ban you from owning a weapon anyway. 

its a combination of various violent activities that would flag someone IMO as a person of interest for additional screenings to see if they are sane enought to own a gun. IMO ITR's would/should fail a background check for owning anything more than a pistol.

**** is getting out of control. I think most people wouldn't give a damn if she hadn't fallen. This is a waste of taxpayer dollars, that's my feminist point of view. 

• Like 1

its a combination of various violent activities that would flag someone IMO as a person of interest for additional screenings to see if they are sane enought to own a gun. IMO ITR's would/should fail a background check for owning anything more than a pistol.

Jesus, one of the only reasons I feel gun ownership is actually justified is for hunting. And I hate hunting! 

**** is getting out of control. I think most people wouldn't give a damn if she hadn't fallen. This is a waste of taxpayer dollars, that's my feminist point of view. 

Maybe

But if people arent processed correctly for these types of violent activities then you end up getting questioning  about why wasnt something done if this guy ever goes crazy and kills someone (IE. florida shooting)....human nature sucks bros.

Time to pull out this gem:

hqdefault.jpg

Reminds me of some ****ed up meme I saw once and haven't been able to find since.  

It said "My girlfriend has a listening problem" and it's some chick with black eyes and duct tape on her mouth and the guy is pointing a shotgun at her face.  Was quite disturbing.  

• Like 1

If the roles were reversed, would you be saying the same thing? Would it have been news worthy? Maybe for all of us to laugh at the guy, but that's about it.

Welcome to equality

• Like 1