VertFTW

Vert's Bitcoin Thread

32 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I love peter schiff lol

he's generally good at taxes/fiscal policy...and what the Feds did to his father was reprehensible.

17 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

waiting for them to creeeeeeeeeeeep slowly towards a breakout

I got a little bit invested in BC, Gold & Silver for a while now but i'm just gonna sit on it long term. Didn't put a whole lot in & i won't be putting in much more but the Idea was to assume it as a loss but if it strikes big cool. 

With all the craziness of 2020 a lot of people seem to be buying up old reliable precious metals & moving away from cities to more rural states like Montana lol

I still think Bitcoin is probably the truth once crypto in general becomes the new dominant standard force which seems inevitable in the next 5 yrs. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

@VertFTW

you playing any of these Alt pamps?

just the same oles LINK and POWR.....not sure I want to get into those DEFI projects like KAVA, LEND, COMP etc...might be too late....thinking of getting in on a significant dip.

• Like 1

ENJ looks really good ...was watching that one a couple of months back but got distracted lol oh well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

just the same oles LINK and POWR.....not sure I want to get into those DEFI projects like KAVA, LEND, COMP etc...might be too late....thinking of getting in on a significant dip.

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

ENJ looks really good ...was watching that one a couple of months back but got distracted lol oh well.

i'm chasing STRAT and LTO at the moment

• Like 1

On 7/24/2020 at 8:58 AM, SVTContour98 said:

I know nothing about DeFi

COMP, AMPL, ELRON, and XAMPL are ones that are being talked about.....all thses are speculative ponzis so be careful as they are very illiquid.......I have also follwed HEX but wouldnt put money there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

COMP, AMPL, ELRON, and XAMPL are ones that are being talked about.....all thses are speculative ponzis so be careful as they are very illiquid.......I have also follwed HEX but wouldnt put money there.

this is craziness bro....AMPL then XAMPL....lol, people are going to get rekt...but people will also make millions.

I'm never in these things early enough to ride the pumps and then dump them.

Just now, SVTContour98 said:

this is craziness bro....AMPL then XAMPL....lol, people are going to get rekt...but people will also make millions.

I'm never in these things early enough to ride the pumps and then dump them.

XAMPL only has a 10m market cap lol......they are saying this one has a crazy coin burn rate that will make it go up ......investigating how to buy into this but wouldnt put more than 100 bucks to it right now....lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

XAMPL only has a 10m market cap lol......they are saying this one has a crazy coin burn rate that will make it go up ......investigating how to buy into this but wouldnt put more than 100 bucks to it right now....lol

what exchange is it on?

3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Bro, I made it all the way to the breakout....I'll ride this mother again to at least $1

Get out while you can....this pump going on right now is probably the last exit pump 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

People are getting rekt with xamp but seems like it will be a huge ponzi if these coin burns keep on going.

Lol 

good times!!! lol

I bought some XLM at $.09 based on some charts I saw...looking to sell around $.18 in a month or tw0...and I bought ETH at $316 and was holding for $400

Edited by SVTContour98