VertFTW

Vert's Bitcoin Thread

30 minutes ago, CanPass said:

Too busy living the rich life to conversate with you anymore. 

Feeling salty now huh?

LMAO

Where have you been?

34 minutes ago, CanPass said:

Homie talked all that trash and look at us now.

lol, when did I ever say I was not invested in crypto? I was a HUGE ETH bull mid to late 2020 including Defi. Im not bullish on most of crypto at current valuations but my stance could change in a couple of months....I expect a couple of months at least of bear market.

you and SVT are great top signals for me because you start acting like ****es when crypto is peaking.

• Haha 1

On 10/28/2020 at 9:27 AM, VertFTW said:

☝️

On 11/1/2020 at 7:42 AM, VertFTW said:

Uhhh tommorow.

On 11/1/2020 at 2:34 PM, VertFTW said:

I are the btc pump as people looking to get out of alts and exit scamming so it could happen. Something sinister is happening as we speak...should play out in next couple of days

On 11/14/2020 at 7:21 AM, VertFTW said:

Lol likely true

On 11/17/2020 at 12:34 PM, VertFTW said:

I made 4k USD profits on this run up in BTC and taking profits right now since this seems like a blow off top

Keeping my ETH for a run up there any moment.

On 11/17/2020 at 12:45 PM, VertFTW said:

I dont think this is THE blow off top though....but for this year I think BTC will be done.

On 11/18/2020 at 11:17 AM, VertFTW said:

Likely one more impulse waive up for btc then beat market into next year...

Make sure you lock in some profits...but DYOR 

On 12/2/2020 at 6:07 PM, VertFTW said:

Lol BTC backer close to being shut down

@CanPass @VertFTW

Vert had some REALLY GREAT takes this past Fall

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

GME 160 lol

I want off this fecking ride. I read where they were trying to organize another squeeze before tomorrow so I bought it when it dipped to $135 this morning. It got to $168 and I tried to sell and it wouldn't let me. I tried again 10 minutes later and it tanked to $128. 

No description available.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, POTUF said:

I want off this fecking ride. I read where they were trying to organize another squeeze before tomorrow so I bought it when it dipped to $135 this morning. It got to $168 and I tried to sell and it wouldn't let me. I tried again 10 minutes later and it tanked to $128. 

Bro... follow the fundamentals!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Bro... follow the fundamentals!!

Please advise

• Haha 3

On 2/23/2021 at 3:31 PM, VertFTW said:

good timing in hindsight.....maybe if you beleive the bubble hasnt popped yet might be a good time to start to reaccumulate in a couple of weeks.

Agreed on timing. I seem to have a knack for it. I bought a lot of shares last yr when it was around 400(ish). Sold a lot of it for 800 something. 

Still keeping some to long but not enough to sweat. I'm kinda done with stonks for now. 

I do way better just HODL'ing BTC & buying the dips. I'll have Lambo money in no time if i keep doing that & honestly the "volatility" of BTC scares me less than Tesla & stonks do. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Honestly i wouldn't buy any meme stonks right now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2021 at 3:05 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Anyway. Keep us posted on the NFT cryptoart. That genuinely does sound intruiging!

There's a lot of rich tech investors interested on NFT's. 

I'm more or less just wanting to be an early adopter of cryptoart & see where i can take it because i already have the digital/fine art chops & it won't take up that much time to create some cool crypto art. If i sell great if not i didn't really lose anything. 

Ultimate goal is to get Elon to buy one from me for 420.69. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

@CanPass Randomely showing up today is probably the clearest top signal for crypto you can possibly get lol

BTC already down 2k to 48k lol

I hardly even notice 2K drops anymore. Especially when a day or two later it's back or a week later blows up like 5 grand past it's recent dip. 

Honestly if it went all the way back down to 20 grand i'd just stack more. 

I'm haven't sold any BTC since i started stacking. Best move i made with any of my investments. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Honestly i wouldn't buy any meme stonks right now. 

Kind of hard to hit the mark when they keep halting trading every time it surges. Tomorrow is suppose to be a big day for GME too apparently so i'm just going to set a stop to sell when it reaches what I paid and get out. I've let these wolf tickets poison my family for the last time. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

@CanPass Randomely showing up today is probably the clearest top signal for crypto you can possibly get lol

BTC already down 2k to 48k lol

good thing it wasn't random

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Kind of hard to hit the mark when they keep halting trading every time it surges. Tomorrow is suppose to be a big day for GME too apparently so i'm just going to set a stop to sell when it reaches what I paid and get out. I've let these wolf tickets poison my family for the last time. 

I haven't been following last few days.

Halts were done by the stonk exchange or are you talking about brokerage/apps? With all of this WSB stuff i wouldn't be trying to play coat tails on meme stonks. You will likely be l8 on timing & get scalped. 

6 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Lol so canpass shows up and market crashes you cant make this **** up lol

Soft flash crash maybe. Some whales dumped large outflow of BTC down to 46 trying to make paper hands sell. Suits & diamond hands will buy right back & It'll be back up to 50K next week. 80K by June. 

Meanwhile I'm still stacking sats like a boss. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Soft flash crash maybe. Some whales dumped large outflow of BTC down to 46 trying to make paper hands sell. Suits & diamond hands will buy right back & It'll be back up to 50K next week. 80K by June. 

Meanwhile I'm still stacking sats like a boss. 

Lol be careful dont blow your load so quick like svt.

I think this bear market will take a while to play out. Bitfinex will need to sell a ton of btc 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol be careful dont blow your load so quick like svt.

I think this bear market will take a while to play out. Bitfinex will need to sell a ton of btc 

Fair enough but I'm just hodl'ing & stacking little by little over time. Not concerned at all with any FUD month to month or even Y2Y. 

I'm not even close to being tapped out. I still have enough cash on hand that if things got really crazy with the markets & economy I'll be fine for over a yr even if i quit working for a yr. 

Stonks i can always part with. Alts i can part with, precious metals & other assets i own can part with but I'm not selling a single sat until it gets over 250K which imo will easily happen & then some b4 2023. By 2025 we may even hit a million per BTC. 

If i ever have kids one day i will be setting up a will/trust & passing down some BTC to them. I'm in this as a long term investment. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Lol at svt going broke

I'm buying all the blood right now....i'll keep buying all the way down too...I'm 50% cash in my retirement trading account atm and last week i was wishing i owned more crypto stonks....so i'm in heaven right now...send it lower plz

19 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I'm buying all the blood right now....i'll keep buying all the way down too...I'm 50% cash in my retirement trading account atm and last week i was wishing i owned more crypto stonks....so i'm in heaven right now...send it lower plz

falling-knife-lesson.png

• Thanks 1

Since crypto is gonna suck for the next couple of months I might start talking about the next buy low sell high sector coming up...........GOLD MINERS

7 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Since crypto is gonna suck for the next couple of months I might start talking about the next buy low sell high sector coming up...........GOLD MINERS

cant wait to see how this one ages

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I knew Kev would come around. He's been warming up to crypto in interviews. Mark Cuban & his son who works for Tesla probably schooled him.

Saw an interview with Cuban yesterday. He actually knows quite a lot about blockchain, Defi, & NFTs. I was impressed to hear he's taking online courses on blockchain, machine learning & is even learning solidity to better understand smart contracts. I personally think everyone should take a few courses on AI, Blockchain etc..just to get a familiarity of understanding. 

Should be required in schools, colleges, various businesses because the more you learn about this space the more it opens up understanding of possibilities, strengths/weakness of projects, how it will apply to everything so you can separate the wheat from the chaff & be able to spot ahead of the curve what's gonna be huge & what's sort of BS dead on arrival so you can then invest accordingly. 

The more people learn the more they come around....well except Peter lol. This mofo is on permatard lol. 

4d6w6vrvnrl51.jpg?auto=webp&s=65fbdc7a89

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

i had the exact thought when i saw that tweet....freaking goldmans need to stuff it and leave

they are also backing the coinbase IPO so for now Im thinking they will be shorting the market but mid term probably will hold off a bit.

Crypto is screaming bear market short and mid term right now.

8 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

they are also backing the coinbase IPO so for now Im thinking they will be shorting the market but mid term probably will hold off a bit.

Crypto is screaming bear market short and mid term right now.

saw a chart that was a little hopeful....showed a channel that ranged between $43-$49k....maybe Alts will pump if that happens

But looking like everyone has their eyes on $38k

Edited by SVTContour98

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

saw a chart that was a little hopeful....showed a channel that ranged between $43-$49k....maybe Alts will pump if that happens

But looking like everyone has their eyes on $38k

my brother in law is trying to be a trader...he sold 1/2 his bitcoin at $52k and set bids at $40,200.....I hope it pamps and leaves him in the dust...never sell your real Bitcoin kids.

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

my brother in law is trying to be a trader

in bull markets anyone can be a trader lol See 2000 tech bubble, BTC 2017 and crypto 202x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

in bull markets anyone can be a trader lol See 2000 tech bubble, BTC 2017 and crypto 202x

100%....he needs to get REKT

On 3/1/2021 at 3:48 PM, SVTContour98 said:

my brother in law is trying to be a trader...he sold 1/2 his bitcoin at $52k and set bids at $40,200.....I hope it pamps and leaves him in the dust...never sell your real Bitcoin kids.

I don't think it's a bad idea to take some profits to cover initial investment. It' is the smart move to skim a little to cover in case things go south but potentially less profitable. 

I did that with Tesla because the markets have been bananas & Elon's mouth lol & i probably will do that with BTC at some point just not this year. I don't think we've reached peak fervor. No way I'm selling half unless something really crazy happens & even then i'd really have to think about it. 

A lot of day trader people seem to be trying to play BTC like stonks & i think some of the whale/institutional money are playing that game right now on a much larger scale to scare influence people to panic sell & clean out as many smaller fish as they can to corner as much as they can to hoard & HODL. 

Some people are calling bear for short to mid term but I'm not really buying that I'm kind of thinking we'll have bearish patterns short term as feints by some of the whale money but we'll still have a slower steady climb & we're back to full swing on bullish AF by May-June & maybe some additional FOMO through summer.