VertFTW

Vert's Bitcoin Thread

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Congrats to Coinbase on upcoming listing. That stonk is gonna 🚀

I'm debating selling some TSLA & ape in when it goes public. 

For retail usually better to wait until insiders unload their shares.....remember Facebook went down to like 20 or 14 bucks per share.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

For retail usually better to wait until insiders unload their shares.....remember Facebook went down to like 20 or 14 bucks per share.

wait, i thought this was a direct listing....so no insiders??? or am i missing something here?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

everyone that has shares currently is a insider most of them seem to have the right to dump right away if they wish...

https://decrypt.co/59439/coinbase-insiders-very-rich-goes-public

that's exactly the article i just read when i searched...claimed some got in at $300 per share...so assuming that's a floor for the start?

https://decrypt.co/59439/coinbase-insiders-very-rich-goes-public

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Good call. If the floor is 300 a share to start i might just ape into alts instead. It's potentially more lucrative if i hold & wait an entire yr. 

I don't think we'll see 500% to 1000%  RoI with Coinbase stock in a yr but that can easily happen with crypto if you can get some good ones cheap & just wait till it gainz full retard strength. 

A lot of them are still like penny stocks where you can make stupid gainz for cheap you just need to be patient. 

For example in one yr

MANA is up 3.1 K % 

ADA is up 3.3 K % 

BAND is up 4.7 K %

AAVE is up 67.1 K % < HOLY FK

Those returns are insane & i don't think we're close to maxing out despite u calling a top every other day. :P

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

Bitcoin is going to zero

NYDIG Raises $100 Million from Strategic Partners Including Starr, Liberty Mutual Insurance, and Other P&C Insurers; Launches Global Insurance Solutions Business under Mike Sapnar
Mike Sapnar, former CEO of TransRe, to join NYDIG as Global Head of Insurance Solutions, creating bitcoin-powered products and services for the $6 trillion/year global insurance industry

NYDIG Raises $100 Million from Strategic Partners Including Starr, Liberty Mutual Insurance, and Other P&C Insurers; Launches Global Insurance Solutions Business under Mike Sapnar

32 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Bitcoin is going to zero

Mike Sapnar, former CEO of TransRe, to join NYDIG as Global Head of Insurance Solutions, creating bitcoin-powered products and services for the $6 trillion/year global insurance industry

Things that won't happen

When they start saying they'll only accept BTC & not fiat you'll know greed is at an all time high & fiat is total BS built on credit debt & interest. 

US gov if they were smart would start acquiring BTC as much as they can & partner offering incentive, tax breaks for mining/blockchain operators in the US or HFSP as other countries like China, Iran, Russia etc. take advantage & become uber rich. It's now become imperative the US gov does that if it wants to remain the world leader. 

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

K-cycles or Kondratieff cycles – we are in economic Winter

LOL, where are we in Kondratieff schedule? I think we are in summer.

We don't really have runaway inflation yet so maybe it's closer to spring moving into summer. IDK but best investments for all of them is 

Diagram was clearly made by a boomer. 🤣

any cryptopunk is now going at about 20 ETH lol

I was actually considering getting one at around 8 ETH....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

any cryptopunk is now going at about 20 ETH lol

I was actually considering getting one at around 8 ETH....

They're a part of history & a reference to cypherpunks. Highest i heard one selling for was something like 7.5 million. 

Funny thing is all 10000 were originally free all you needed was in ETH wallet back in 2017 & be quick enough to swoop one up. 

Edited by StompGrind

11 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

the rumblings are starting

there is mass inflation going on in crypto too though,

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

100%. u can't. Only thing they can do is try to regulate more & doing that to try to neg BTC would be absolutely stupid for everyone even non coiners. 

Also i love when we have serious hearings or news & they have to site names like "Crypto Mom" or "Roaring Kitty". 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

there is mass inflation going on in crypto too though,

Agreed. My holdings are inflating daily. 🤣

• Haha 1

imagen.png.661082b1c86a2c1b2fc0802f3c2aa3fb.png

Im a big fan of defi but not so much of yeild farming but....YFI chart risk/reward looks fantastic...even better than LTC.....and YFI wasnt a copy and paste project by some slant so its caught my interest.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

HFSP lolvert

Screenshot_2021-04-10-07-45-36.png

Im XRP army now bro lol

So looks like it will consolidate around this range then make support and then there is no ressistance til ATHs for XRP lol

• Haha 1

I'm opening a new store

Sh!tcoins-R-Us

IMG_20210410_124300.jpg

Be careful lol. When ETH finally gets around to fully upgrading to 2.0 a lot of $hitcoin traders gonna get rug pulled when many realize they're staring down a double barrel with a bag full rocks. Many will exit especially whales holding big bags. 

I'm probably getting out of everything except BTC & ETH before that happens. 

Not saying that will definitely happen but we could see everything else dry up by a lot so it might be better to reposition most holdings into BTC & or ETH & ride it out. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

UNI & BNB though...

BNB is hectic!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OzPride said:

BNB is hectic!

Agreed. I'm not invested in BNB but there is no denying it & Binance's growth especially in the past yr. 

I do have some UNI though. 

22 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I think it's called Cashapp BLACKED edition 🤣

I'm going full degenerate gambler and buying the $COIN coinbase listing wednesday....my goal it to make between 5% and 20% and then sell it...just trying to flip it quickly...hoping to get up and set a stop loss while in profit.

I'll "maybe" try to re-enter at a later date for longterm holdings...but i'm not sure yet...might just rather hold bitcoin.

Eyx5lRsWEAAj3-_?format=jpg&name=large

I entered this on the dip....fingers crossed...willing to be a bag holder if necessary given the bull market we are in...will look to dump it around 16-20cents.

Edited by SVTContour98

I'm going full degenerate gambler and buying the $COIN coinbase listing wednesday....my goal it to make between 5% and 20% and then sell it...just trying to flip it quickly...hoping to get up and set a stop loss while in profit.

I'll "maybe" try to re-enter at a later date for longterm holdings...but i'm not sure yet...might just rather hold bitcoin.

That might be a smart play but the bold was my thinking 100%. I'd rather stack sats. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

(((Top Signal)) 

lol

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

(((Top Signal)) 

lol

BRO!

You've run out of "top signal" calls m8....you already used them all up...you are no longer allowed to call the top.

6 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

BRO!

You've run out of "top signal" calls m8....you already used them all up...you are no longer allowed to call the top.

ever since @CanPass randomely showed up BTC hasnt been able to breach 60K.

11 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

ever since @CanPass randomely showed up BTC hasnt been able to breach 60K.

There's been some resistance as of l8 but we're barely into April. i mostly think it's whales playing games. 

I'm still predicting 80K by June. 100K easy by Dec. 

We were at 7000 this time last yr. We are just getting started with peak mass popularity. 

When in doubt zoom out. 

1jqcf8.jpg?a449424

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

There's been some resistance as of l8 but we're barely into April. i mostly think it's whales playing games. 

I'm still predicting 80K by June. 100K easy by Dec. 

uhhh hate to break it to you but there isnt that much retail demand coming in like in 2017....I think BTC is done and maybe a blow off top to 70/75k at best.....and a blow off top for ****coins pretty soon.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin&geo=US