VertFTW

Vert's Bitcoin Thread

6 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

wonder if anyone knows or is tracking his crypto holdings....will be interesting to see how much is out there guessing its a significant amount.

what happened to his significant other?   were they arrested as well?

If so, then i'm guessing the crypto is gone forever unless she volunteers to turn it over

8 hours ago, VertFTW said:

wonder if anyone knows or is tracking his crypto holdings....will be interesting to see how much is out there guessing its a significant amount.

What if John was Satoshi 😲

• Haha 1

I can hear vert now...looks terrible...ux is trash...no one uses it...lol at canpass owning so much, he is going to be mega rekt in 20 years

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

no chance

I know but it's possible he could have been a part of the group that did. I do not believe Satoshi is one person but a group of cypher punks, MIT nerds, disgruntled software developers that may have been working together collaborating for years to create an alternative money system with no central authority that actually works. Things like hashcash & bitgold in late 90's were precursor test then finally bitcoin. 

Could have been a group effort of people like Hal Finney, Nick Szabo, Adam Back & maybe even Max Kaiser & John were all active in a group of anons & all had imput. 

It's not a coincidence the genesis block was coded mentioning the 2009 crash & dates associated with Satoshi have significance. Bitcoin was definitely created as a big middle finger to the central banking cartel. 

Bitcoin-Genesis-block.jpg

Regardless the history is fascinating. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

I can hear vert now...looks terrible...ux is trash...no one uses it...lol at canpass owning so much, he is going to be mega rekt in 20 years

Lol. The BTC/Amazon analogy is awful in so many ways.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Not if you have insurmountable levels of hope.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

20 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Not if you have insurmountable levels of hope.

You think i'm comparing the company amazon to bitcoin?

Interesting take bros.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

You think i'm comparing the company amazon to bitcoin?

Interesting take bros.

You tell me what that tweet is assuming (hoping, wishing, whatever word you want to insert here) then.

56 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You tell me what that tweet is assuming (hoping, wishing, whatever word you want to insert here) then.

My intent was more to point towards the connection between the time period of the internet (using the amazon webpage as a proxy - the look, feel, usage, etc) and compare it to bitcoin, since that point in time on the adoption curve is comparable to today's bitcoin....and then to point out how utterly stupid an individual would have to be to dunk on bitcoin b/c no one is using it, or b/c the user experience is clunky or b/c the interface looks bad etc (aka - vert).

The last sentence regarding canpass investing in an ultra risky, it's a fad, new technology/internet company is comparison to investing in Bitcoin, an ultra risky, it's a fad, new technology (i've had this convo publicly with bubba a while back)....anti-bitcoin people will hang their hat on the word "company" in my last sentence and say things like:  LoL. tHe BtC/aMaZoN aNaLoGy Is AwFuL iN sO mAnY wAyS.

Even tho my comparison seems clear enough to avoid a direct comparison to Amazon

On 6/24/2021 at 7:47 AM, SVTContour98 said:

could get interesting....read down that thread....

wow...I hope more comes out about this

E4o_mSaWQAMEK7w?format=jpg&name=medium

E4o_mSYXEAAQL-G?format=jpg&name=medium

E4o_mSaWYAEvrU4?format=jpg&name=medium

25 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

My intent was more to point towards the connection between the time period of the internet (using the amazon webpage as a proxy - the look, feel, usage, etc) and compare it to bitcoin, since that point in time on the adoption curve is comparable to today's bitcoin....and then to point out how utterly stupid an individual would have to be to dunk on bitcoin b/c no one is using it, or b/c the user experience is clunky or b/c the interface looks bad etc (aka - vert).

The last sentence regarding canpass investing in an ultra risky, it's a fad, new technology/internet company is comparison to investing in Bitcoin, an ultra risky, it's a fad, new technology (i've had this convo publicly with bubba a while back)....anti-bitcoin people will hang their hat on the word "company" in my last sentence and say things like:  LoL. tHe BtC/aMaZoN aNaLoGy Is AwFuL iN sO mAnY wAyS.

Even tho my comparison seems clear enough to avoid a direct comparison to Amazon

If two of us thought you were comparing Amazon with BTC by posting that tweet, perhaps your distinction wasn't as clear as you thought?

The analogy is awful though. I've only seen you point out the similarities, rather than acknowledge the huge differences. 

Btw, I have no idea what makes you think I'm anti-BTC? Just because i don't think it will double in value every year for ever, or that somehow it's a mysterious new thing that will defy the usual market forces doesn't make me "anti". This is starting to sound like the Tesla thing all over again. 

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

If two of us thought you were comparing Amazon with BTC by posting that tweet, perhaps your distinction wasn't as clear as you thought?

agreed

18 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I've only seen you point out the similarities, rather than acknowledge the huge differences. 

I've never compared amazon the company to bitcoin....so I've never pointed out the similarities or the differences.

I've compared the internet and it's adoption to bitoin...at least that's what I thought I was doing....apparently poorly.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SVTContour98 said:

I've never compared amazon the company to bitcoin....so I've never pointed out the similarities or the differences.

I've compared the internet and it's adoption to bitoin...at least that's what I thought I was doing....apparently poorly.

Fair enough. I thought we had a whole discussion about this a few pages back but apparently we were talking at cross purposes. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

El Salvador airdropping up to $180million in Bitcoin to it's citizens.....$30 per citizen in bitcoin.

MS-13 is going to start accepting BTC for coke shipments!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

how cool and incredible is that tho....an entirely new playing field for whistleblowers....or coked out crypto investors like McAfee lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

how cool and incredible is that tho....an entirely new playing field for whistleblowers....or coked out crypto investors like McAfee lol

Did you download the 31TB file from Pirate Bay?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

no, i wasn't sure where it was located at and wouldn't trust anything downloaded from their on my PC

23 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

and the last line of "without blocking access to the blockchain itself".....that would require shutting down the electrical grid for eternity....or mass confiscation of every person who runs the network and confiscation of satellites in space b/c the blockchain is in space now as well.

On 6/25/2021 at 10:20 AM, SVTContour98 said:

Was thinking about getting a McDonalds hat the other day this is perfect lol

On 6/25/2021 at 10:59 AM, cashfl0w said:

Been following the story eh? He claimed to have data on drug/human trafficking operations by gov agencies & some VIP people in high places. There's an old interview & tweet where he alluded to having 31TB worth. 

Semi unrelated but i saw a story about windows 11 is gonna be using TPM chips. No more "anti-virus" software which is really just spyware. Windows will now be hardware chips & everything is slowly moving towards a combination of hardware chips + biometrics for "security". 

https://phys.org/news/2010-02-chip-encryption-pcs-hacked.html

• Like 2

6 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Was thinking about getting a McDonalds hat the other day this is perfect lol

Been following the story eh? He claimed to have data on drug/human trafficking operations by gov agencies & some VIP people in high places. There's an old interview & tweet where he alluded to having 31TB worth. 

The problem is that I can barely wrap my brain around 31TBs of data.

I was towards the top of the internet bootleg chain at one point. Saw what were referred to as "top sites", which were FTPs with any album, movie, TV show, video game, etc you can name, and those were almost always way under 31TB. So my mind just has trouble computing that number. I'm inclined to call it exaggerated, if not totally fabricated. The files that would incriminate people are most certainly going to be banking documents. Very small file sizes. Unless he's sitting on troves of surveillance footage from Epstein Island or something. Hell, I don't know..

I would love to see something of value produced, but I doubt we ever will. There are plenty of countries on the planet who would like to use the information he claimed to be sitting on, and would likely offer him a deal similar to Snowden, so why was he hulled up in an out of business hotel in Spain? Wasn't he being sought by police in Spain?

I take all of this stuff with a grain of salt. Nothing Q ever alluded to seemed to take place. You could tell me Durham was never even a real human, and at this point, I would buy it. lol.. The McAfee stuff is interesting, nonetheless.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The problem is that I can barely wrap my brain around 31TBs of data.

I was towards the top of the internet bootleg chain at one point. Saw what were referred to as "top sites", which were FTPs with any album, movie, TV show, video game, etc you can name, and those were almost always way under 31TB. So my mind just has trouble computing that number. I'm inclined to call it exaggerated, if not totally fabricated. The files that would incriminate people are most certainly going to be banking documents. Very small file sizes. Unless he's sitting on troves of surveillance footage from Epstein Island or something. Hell, I don't know..

I would love to see something of value produced, but I doubt we ever will. There are plenty of countries on the planet who would like to use the information he claimed to be sitting on, and would likely offer him a deal similar to Snowden, so why was he hulled up in an out of business hotel in Spain? Wasn't he being sought by police in Spain?

I take all of this stuff with a grain of salt. Nothing Q ever alluded to seemed to take place. You could tell me Durham was never even a real human, and at this point, I would buy it. lol.. The McAfee stuff is interesting, nonetheless.

I'm grain of salt on all this stuff too but if he had a bunch of huge database files or videos like mentioned that can easily exceed 31TB. I think he was bluffing though. 

My own hypothesis on the post that was made on his Instagram after his death was his wife & the Etherscan wallet that got activated named >EPSTEIN with the tracker ID WHACKD is probably a scammer & or a friend of his. 

He did an interview with VICE claiming he gave laptops loaded with malware to gov officials & found evidence of trafficking. I don't buy that one bit plus any really extremely explosive sensitive data on operations like that if such a program exist would most certainly be heavily coded language & air gapped on private servers offline. 

8 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

E5CcgDzX0AEU0rT?format=jpg&name=large

Are we buying yet boys?

Been DCA'ing this whole cycle. What are the big players doing behind scenes? 

OTC buy 32>sell 36>rinse repeat till billionaire in three weeks 😅

Meanwhile in Mexico HFSP Vert

Edited by StompGrind
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

What are the big players doing behind scenes? 

Selling big time since 60k

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

magine thinking these people know anything at all about crypto

They know enough that they need to regulate to make sure they are getting their cut lol

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

They know enough that they need to regulate to make sure they are getting their cut lol

I want to both cry and laugh at this post.

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Only thing more they can do now is over tax it. 

They do that & a bunch of people will become ex-pats. 

Banks, Fintech will either have to get on board & partner with crypto  or risk their own death because that money is leaving them given enough time. 

8 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Banks, Fintech will either have to get on board & partner with crypto  or risk their own death because that money is leaving them given enough time. 

once the government gets in their regulation rules their members can start to front run crypto like they do with the stock market.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

just waiting for the first major Country to pull an El Salvador....then i will be hella tempted to move

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

just waiting for the first major Country to pull an El Salvador....then i will be hella tempted to move

How many legends flew to El Salvador to go scam those morons out of their bitcoin?

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

How many legends flew to El Salvador to go scam those morons out of their bitcoin?

no clue what all has happened on the grounds of El S....just know they are airdropping $30 to each citizen (something like $150million-ish in BTC)....and I think September 7th is being subbed the "Buy $30 of BTC to stand with El Salvador" Day. 

• Like 1