Vert's Bitcoin Thread

VertFTW

This is SOO much bigger than selling gifs Bubba. You still fail to grasp it every time i explain it to you NFT smart contracts are the tokenization of everything digital and physical. The whole system and economy is moving towards that given enough time. 

I don't think fiat nor plastic cards are going away completely anytime soon but there will be much less incentive to use them very soon and eventually phased out. It's gonna be replaced by digital wallets, digital tokens, QR codes and maybe some kind of biometrics devices or even even implanted chips. We are become cyborg in a demolition man kind of world. You will be at a disadvantage not to conform to that John Spartan. 

If you don't get on board with that along with all the other changes coming which will all participate you will be old man stuck in the 80's screaming at email and not knowing how to use the seashells. 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

This is SOO much bigger than selling gifs Bubba. You still fail to grasp it every time i explain it to you NFT smart contracts are the tokenization of everything digital and physical. The whole system and economy is moving towards that given enough time. 

I don't think fiat nor plastic cards are going away completely anytime soon but there will be much less incentive to use them very soon and eventually phased out. It's gonna be replaced by digital wallets, digital tokens, QR codes and maybe some kind of biometrics devices or even even implanted chips. We are become cyborg in a demolition man kind of world. You will be at a disadvantage not to conform to that John Spartan. 

If you don't get on board with that along with all the other changes coming which will all participate you will be old man stuck in the 80's screaming at email and not knowing how to use the seashells. 🤣

"selling gifs" is kind of a running joke from my esteemed colleage @cashfl0w's summary of your original posts regarding NFTs.  It's not that complex a concept; I think we all "grasp" it.

I think the bold is key.  It's still very niche.  I don't think in my adult, non-vegetative life we will deviate from being paid in our local FIAT currency, and buying the vast majority of goods and services in that same, local FIAT currency.  

You're also mixing up a perspective that says "I don't think it will happen" with one that says "I don't want it to happen".  I really don't care either way because fundamentally, as long as my ability to earn outstrips what i need to spend, I'm happy - regardless of how all of those transactions take place.

Would also like to point out that John Spartan got the girl....

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

"selling gifs" is kind of a running joke from my esteemed colleage @cashfl0w's summary of your original posts regarding NFTs.  It's not that complex a concept; I think we all "grasp" it.

I think the bold is key.  It's still very niche.  I don't think in my adult, non-vegetative life we will deviate from being paid in our local FIAT currency, and buying the vast majority of goods and services in that same, local FIAT currency.  

You're also mixing up a perspective that says "I don't think it will happen" with one that says "I don't want it to happen".  I really don't care either way because fundamentally, as long as my ability to earn outstrips what i need to spend, I'm happy - regardless of how all of those transactions take place.

Would also like to point out that John Spartan got the girl....

I think it will happen in our lifetime. 15-20 years fiat may not exist in most of the developed world. I'm totally convinced this metaverse merger of a digital world and the physical world is going to be enormous and smart contract tokens will be at the forefront of that. The opportunity is endless too huge and there already too much invested. 

The infrastructure is already built or being built to do all kinds of things we couldn't even fathom years ago. It's very clunky and niche right now to people that don't have a pulse on the space but those that do already a lot is built already quickly becoming a better alternative than this old dinosaur fiat and analog systems. 

Like literally you can already do things like loan out assets and earn yield on it. Could be crypto or a jpeg NTF or an NFT sword from a game you built up a character. Makes no difference what the asset is but the incentive to earn does. I think older people have a hard time grasping that on a surface level but as soon as you explain it they understand. 

On the wahmen. I don't want one not a traditionalist like that. I'll have a whole harem. 

Just now, StompGrind said:

I think it will happen in our lifetime. 15-20 years fiat may not exist in most of the developed world. I'm totally convinced this metaverse merger of a digital world and the physical world is going to be enormous and smart contract tokens will be at the forefront of that. The opportunity is endless too huge and there already too much invested. 

The infrastructure is already built or being built to do all kinds of things we couldn't even fathom years ago. It's very clunky and niche right now to people that don't have a pulse on the space but those that do already a lot is built already quickly becoming a better alternative than this old dinosaur fiat and analog systems. 

Like literally you can already do things like loan out assets and earn yield on it. Could be crypto or a jpeg NTF or an NFT sword from a game you built up a character. Makes no difference what the asset is but the incentive to earn does. I think older people have a hard time grasping that on a surface level but as soon as you explain it they understand. 

On the wahmen. I don't want one not a traditionalist like that. I'll have a whole harem. 

Not even if it was prime Sandra Bullock?

27 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

in a tunning turn of events....that address is real and has $49million worth of ETH!!!

Address 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dEaD | Etherscan

I know but the joke was it's the eth burn address 🤣 Unless he's a founder with the private keys it's a blackhole. 

Edited by StompGrind

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

I don't see it bro. Like i said she doesn't do much for me. Her body is ok but her face i don't find attractive. 

One man's treasure is another man's poison.

I ain't saying she's the hottest woman in the world, but if I woke up from a 47 year deep freeze and had a face like Stallone I'd definitely think i was #winning.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

One man's treasure is another man's poison.

I ain't saying she's the hottest woman in the world, but if I woke up from a 47 year deep freeze and had a face like Stallone I'd definitely think i was #winning.

Fair enough we all have different taste. With that neck she looks too much like a dude to me and the jawline and nose is very MJ. 

Some women other people find attractive but i don't and vice versa. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/20/2021 at 9:56 AM, SVTContour98 said:

thread

On 7/20/2021 at 10:41 AM, VertFTW said:

lol you are grasping at straws with this post....yes there will be releif bounces but you will most likely lose money trying to time market.

On 7/20/2021 at 11:42 AM, VertFTW said:

lol at listening to some paid shill. Bottom line is most people trying to scalp bounces on the way down will lose money and provide exit liquidity for scammers and shills like this clown..... For average joe its better to let crypto deflate...confirm floor and reassess when we get there....hint: may be a while til we reach bottom.

On 7/27/2021 at 11:42 AM, VertFTW said:

Lol

On 7/27/2021 at 11:45 AM, VertFTW said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

On 8/8/2021 at 7:18 AM, VertFTW said:

Im cashing out rest of cripto Holdings

Vert is in need of Prayer guys...there is hope tho b/c BTC is historically terrible in the month of September...that's where Vert's hope is atm....poor guy....and i mean....literally...Poor.

E-XJsmMXsAAWirR?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Vert is in need of Prayer guys...there is hope tho b/c BTC is historically terrible in the month of September...that's where Vert's hope is atm....poor guy....and i mean....literally...Poor.

E-XJsmMXsAAWirR?format=jpg&name=medium

Bears probably coming out to play soon. Market has been running real hot. 

Even PlanB S2F model had 40K something range prediction but still has 100K by Christmas. < Those were his worst case. 

30 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Bears probably coming out to play soon. Market has been running real hot. 

Even PlanB S2F model had 40K something range prediction but still has 100K by Christmas. < Those were his worst case. 

i'm just poking fun if his hate for Pentoshi

• Like 1

I know what's going on though. Eth people figured out pumping the crap out of NFT market super charges increasing burn rate to boost the price before Solana/Cardano can steal some market share by reducing fees and growing their own alternative NFT platforms. Then it's on to staking. 

They're not gonna catch up to OpenSea but when they come on board in a big way it will help alleviate congestion and compliment mooning the whole space. 

4 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Also BTC rejected down at major resistance......not looking good so far but will monitor and maybe buy some more ETH.

100% think Ada doing smart contracts soon is another buy the rumor sell the news event like today with El Salvador. I saw this dip coming a mile away. I knew people would long thinking it would pump then get liquidated. 

Eth is toast by March btw if they can't fix gas fees. If they give up a large chunk of market share in Defi & NFT space to other cheaper alternatives it's just a store of value and staking platform. 

Better call Sol. Very likely to park next to eth before end of year and flip it by march. Eth will still do well but if they lose a lot of market share in Defi/NFT it won't do as well as some people think. People will migrate out to cheaper alternatives especially if the market keeps sinking. 

4 hours ago, VertFTW said:

How hilarious will it be when million dollar NFT owners realize what zero liquidity really means when this market crashes. They wont be able to wash trade their way out of being stuck with a inflated price jpeg.

100% why i sold all the NFT's i owned. There's is no way this is sustainable even if Sol & Cardano can carry some of the load and if the market keeps tanking with wyckoff accumulation who the fk wants to be stuck in illiquid jpegs that no one wants to buy. I'd rather take a little loss if i have to then be stuck. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

100% think Ada doing smart contracts soon is another buy the rumor sell the news event like today with El Salvador. I saw this dip coming a mile away. I knew people would long thinking it would pump then get liquidated. 

Eth is toast by March btw if they can't fix gas fees. If they give up a large chunk of market share in Defi & NFT space to other cheaper alternatives it's just a store of value and staking platform. 

Better call Sol. Very likely to park next to eth before end of year and flip it by march. Eth will still do well but if they lose a lot of market share in Defi/NFT it won't do as well as some people think. People will migrate out to cheaper alternatives especially if the market keeps sinking. 

100% why i sold all the NFT's i owned. There's is no way this is sustainable even if Sol & Cardano can carry some of the load and if the market keeps tanking with wyckoff accumulation who the fk wants to be stuck in illiquid jpegs that no one wants to buy. I'd rather take a little loss if i have to then be stuck. 

I Will admit $dead and $hood were pretty brilliant ideas to fractionalize a crypto punk and make a fortune.

57 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

E_LmT0dXIAQFMen?format=jpg&name=large

Well played fake news lol

Seriously the fact some news outlets fell for that and blamed crypto is fkn embarrassing. 

Seems extremely coordinated game to FUD crypto. It's obvious powers that be are scared AF at momentum of crypto. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Well played fake news lol

Seriously the fact some news outlets fell for that and blamed crypto is fkn embarrassing. 

Seems extremely coordinated game to FUD crypto. It's obvious powers that be are scared AF at momentum of crypto. 

Litcoins own twitter handle retweeted the fake news lol

• Like 1