Sign in to follow this  
Marble

Darren Till is coming home. Fight Night Liverpool confirmed Sunday May 27th

After suffering a weak looking card for Fight Night London, the UK has been rewarded with another event set for Sunday 27th May. Tickets on sale April 13th.

Till is sure to headline his home city with a possibility of Bisping as a co main. Bisping seems ready to pass the torch onto the English prodigy, making a Rockhold Trilogy unlikely if it's The Counts last hurrah.

The Gorilla has made it clear he wants Wonderboy. Whether Steven signs up is another thing. Wonderboy seems to want to hang on for Woodley but I can't see the UFC being keen to put the 3rd fight. Memory's of the last being so fresh. They'll want him to fight again before another title shot.

Colbys not got the cojones to come over the pond. Both Maia and Masvidal coming off 2 losses but both up on Darren in the rankings. Usman maybe??

We're going to get a chance to see if Tills the real deal. What's the match you want to see...?

Confirmed card so far....

Darren Till V ???

Magny V Nelson

Kelly V Breese

Theodorou v Trevor Smith

Brad Scott v Touahri

Edited by Marble
  • Like 1

It will be Wonderboy or Gunni

Gunni not big enough for Till he'll get murdered, but the contract was said to be out there to be signed by Till if he can't get a bigger Match up.

I want Till to have more of a challenge.

Edited by Marble

where you get this info from? links are essential on these forums. To many people making **** up all time.

Pre Q and A today

Best link I can do if you can see it? Darren Till was on stage

post-470256-0-10651700-1521235312_thumb.png

Edited by Marble

Bisping will not be a Co Main to Till..... I do not care if It is in Liverpool or not, Bisping atm is a much higher draw in England than Till full stop.

Just watched the Q and A. Mike commented on it cracked a joke about it. I'd be surprised to see them on the same card. Bisping hasnt got it booked, interested in it, works for him time wise.

There were some proper melts asking questions. Who's gonna own up, any members there today?

Edited by Marble

it won't be wonderboy, hes ranked #2, would make absolutetly no sense

would be cool if it was Jorge

May not be but he's gotta fight someone before another title shot, didn't Till say he had a contract and it was up to Wonderboy to sign?

Till said today he wants Wonderboy, Dan Hardy said its gotta be top 10. Should rule Gunni out.

UFC will give him a tailor made opponent and secure him as future contender for the Brit market.

I can only see it be top 10. I dont see what Gunni or anyone outside of it does for Till. With Robbie out you got 5 to choose from that are above him + Usman, all tests.

Edited by Marble

UFC will try to get him someone ranked above him

Thompson

Masvidal

Lawler

are my guesses with Gunnar as a backup.

• Like 1

Till was a nobody winning decisions over cans before the Cerrone fight, then he beat a LW that's known to fold and everyone thinks he's amazing

UFC also noticed everyone thinks hes amazing and they know they have a potential new mcgregor to promote

UFC will try to get him someone ranked above him

Thompson

Masvidal

Lawler

are my guesses with Gunnar as a backup.

Lawler is out with the ACL he picked up against Don Anjos. Had surgery mid Jan no way he gets any where near May. Edited by Marble
  • Like 1

Till was a nobody winning decisions over cans before the Cerrone fight, then he beat a LW that's known to fold and everyone thinks he's amazing

Then he tried to call out Dos Anjos, who is another LW that's known to fold.

He needs to fight a welterweight or two that are still with the company before he starts making demands.

• Like 1

Masvidal is a lightweight that knocked Cerrone out twice in one fight.  He didn't have a 20 pound weight advantage either.  That was unbeatable welterweight Plank as well.  The majority of the dorks on here said Plank was going to smash him.

• Like 1

Then he tried to call out Dos Anjos, who is another LW that's known to fold.

He needs to fight a welterweight or two that are still with the company before he starts making demands.

Or in the middleweight division and stop being such a WCC.  On the MMA hour this idiot was bragging to Ariel about being 95 kilos... that's 210 pounds.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1

Would like to see him fight Ponz PLEASE, if not then maybe Usman or Colby. Max griffin as a last resort

Edited by Weidman_The_God
  • Like 1

Going to book it all up. Maybe stay up there and get on the pish for a few days after watching bellator 200

• Like 1

Going to book it all up. Maybe stay up there and get on the pish for a few days after watching bellator 200

I've booked my hotel already gonna stay over Sunday night. I forgot Bellator 200 was on the same weekend. Proper MMA English bank holiday. They should make it annuel.

• Like 1

I've booked my hotel already gonna stay over Sunday night. I forgot Bellator 200 was on the same weekend. Proper MMA English bank holiday. They should make it annuel.

Thinking the same and head back Monday morning. Yeah I don't normally like Friday or Sunday fights but this works well.

Face value expect £50 though to £216. Double that if your buying on the 2nd hand market

Edited by Marble

Recent interviews are indicating that this event is made for Till to headline. No secret that the UFC are trying to push him as their next big thing, so much so they have cancelled  Dublin to make an event specifically for one fighter.

With The Count seemingly laughing on Friday at the possibility of being a co-main rather than the headliner, you've got to assume that the 2 wont be on the same event in Liverpool. It doesn't seem likely that Mike will want to play second fiddle for his retirement fight. A quality 3 rounder on home soil would be the perfect send off for Mike. Unless he is offered a big pay day to perform on the card, which is unlikely being a fight night event non PPV, his send off will likely be in his new home of the USA.

https://mmajunkie-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/mmajunkie.com/2018/03/darren-till-killer-promo-ufc-liverpool-phil-collins-music/amp?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQECAEYAQ%3D%3D

• Like 1

If they are happy to make a fight night for Till they will easily do the same for Bisping. We could see 3 cards in England this year with one being in the last quarter of the year in Manchester.

If they are happy to make a fight night for Till they will easily do the same for Bisping. We could see 3 cards in England this year with one being in the last quarter of the year in Manchester.

Cant see it happening but never say never. They made Mike a home fight for 204 v Hendo title defence. Don't see the money for the company to another UK event.

The powers that be are willing Till to be the next big thing, they think they've found their new cash cow and are wanting to promote him like they did with Connar. Till needs to keep to his side of he bargain and keep the Gorrila train rolling.

Edited by Marble

Gunni not big enough for Till he'll get murdered, but the contract was said to be out there to be signed by Till if he can't get a bigger Match up.

I want Till to have more of a challenge.

Gunni is a good challenge IMO, Although I'd have Till winning

If Gunni can figure out a way to pull him to the ground, Tilly would be in trouble quick

Would like to see him fight Ponz PLEASE, if not then maybe Usman or Colby. Max griffin as a last resort

Usman vs Till is not a fight I'd want to see

I'm hoping they can use Maia to derail Usman before he lays on any top contenders

• Like 2

Not only they have us a ppv Bisping fought at 6am, they'll do what they want. But considering how much they pay him, because the UFC look after him, and the echo holds 13,000 with Till being the push there is no way he fights there. More chance of a Hardy last dance as co. Bisping will get a send off in the U.K. Manchester or London

Edited by JSW

Masvidal ruling himself out with a weak as fcuk excuse. The lads shatting his pants. Apparently the dates no good for him. 2 weeks later is fine though Darren if you wanna pull out of the home city headliner thats been made just for you....2 bit pus sy, disappointed in him, get in camp you got 10 weeks till fight night. Bispings obviosly put the frightners on him, let him know the deal, told him what would happen if he had the cojones to throw down with a British dude.

Jorge has figured out the only way he does not get beat by a Englishman.....? Don't fight him.

There all running scared.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mmamania.com/platform/amp/2018/3/20/17143632/ufc-liverpool-sorry-jorge-masvidal-not-losing-british-dude-like-darren-till-ma

Edited by Marble

I watched again that Wonderboy-Masvidal fight and WB still has several holes in his game.

Till is imo just a person with a large ego,not as good as he thinks he is.

Wb is still a great kickboxer,the best there is,so Till has to force a ground fight or just lose and that is if he gets WB.

I feel GSP is coming back to 170,so there will be a few change of plans.Then what about Maia ,is he still interested,would be a great test for Till and imo he should be tested before given high profile fights.

The thing about gifted fights like Conor receives is a one off chance to pull an upset is very possible because you don't have to go through the long wars to get there,so less chance of fighting injured.sore/tired whatever.

WB is coming off an impressive win over a very tough Masvidal so i highly doubt his management would be so stupid as to take a lose lose fight like Till.

Nobody is scared of a dude who got 10-8'ed by Dalby.

Ol Georgey Masvidal has proved otherwise.

Wonderboy has not ruled himself out. Reports stating he has not been contacted yet but he is back in training. Drawback being that his hand is not 100% healed yet.

Usman making noise on Twatter and Till responding could be the start of a Match up, contracts at the ready??

KAMARU USMAN

@USMAN84kg

For a second there I thought WW was the toughest division, now all I see is a bunch of pu$ $ies and no one wants to take this L. Not 1 guy in the rankings will even mention my name smh #****es @darrentill2 @danawhite @seanshelby @Mickmaynard2 @AliAbdelaziz00

What do you want everyone to say mate? That your a beast? Yes you are. You are a really good fighter I respect that... but stop thinking your some animal that is gonna destroy everyone, your last fight was ****ing **** so shut up

Darren TillVerified account @darrentill2 6h6 hours ago

Difference between me and @USMAN84kg is... I know he’s a tough fight! He thinks he is just gonna walk over me... hahaha what a guy, you have to love him! Keep your guard up GANGSTER!! 1f1f3-1f1ec.png

• Like 1

I just hope they bring a big one back to the UK again they don't do that ridiculous thing of starting it at like 12 through to 3am again.

I just hope they bring a big one back to the UK again they don't do that ridiculous thing of starting it at like 12 through to 3am again.

If you want another big numberd PPV event in the UK it's gonna be on US West coast times, end of no negotiations. Aussies get first thing in the morning, Asia early afternoon. we get midnight through till 5am.

Edited by Marble