Sign in to follow this  
MattBoone1984

Video: Joe Rogan's Kicks Are More Powerful Than Francis Ngannou's Record-Setting Punches

Sorry if this has been posted already, I did a search and didn't see it anywhere. Anyways, here's a link to an article with a cool video of Joe Rogan kicking the UFC PowerKube multiple times at the UFC Performance Institute and recording a significantly more powerful shot than UFC Heavyweight contender Francis Ngannou's record-setting punches. Check out the video, as well as an old-school video of Joe Rogan amazing Georges St-Pierre while teaching him the turning side-kick years ago in the gym here:  http://www.mmanews.com/video-joe-rogans-kick-is-stronger-than-francis-ngannous-punch/

Sorry if this has been posted already, I did a search and didn't see it anywhere. Anyways, here's a link to an article with a cool video of Joe Rogan kicking the UFC PowerKube multiple times at the UFC Performance Institute and recording a significantly more powerful shot than UFC Heavyweight contender Francis Ngannou's record-setting punches. Check out the video, as well as an old-school video of Joe Rogan amazing Georges St-Pierre while teaching him the turning side-kick years ago in the gym here: http://www.mmanews.com/video-joe-rogans-kick-is-stronger-than-francis-ngannous-punch/

It's also a kick and not a punch. Of course it'll be harder.

• Like 3

This is getting ridiculous, I am all for new threads, but stop using the exact same source, which is your stupid website, use the video link directly ffs, Are there any mods actually doing what they are supposed to like  :lol:

• Like 2

On a serious note, is there not a forum rule on posting self-produced content repeatedly like this? On Reddit there is such a rule & it has allowed the mods to stop numerous "Mr. Boone's" in the past.

Mods, any rules on this?

Edited by smwwrest
  • Like 2

On a serious note, is there not a forum rule on posting self-produced content repeatedly like this? On Reddit there is such a rule & it has allowed the mods to stop numerous "Mr. Boone's" in the past.

Mods, any rules on this?

it seems to happen on here every few months where someone plugs their site. Annoying when its done so blatantly

Mods, any rules on this?

already took care of it. 

• Like 6

I don't understand why it's a big deal that someone would post things on here, links to their MMA related website. This is an MMA forum, so that sort of thing should be welcome. His content is actually interesting, to boot.

If you whine and complain about this, you're just a whiner and a complainer. These threads do no harm, whatsoever. He's not trying to sell anything on here and none of his links cause computer viruses or anything.

I don't understand why it's a big deal that someone would post things on here, links to their MMA related website. This is an MMA forum, so that sort of thing should be welcome. His content is actually interesting, to boot.

If you whine and complain about this, you're just a whiner and a complainer. These threads do no harm, whatsoever. He's not trying to sell anything on here and none of his links cause computer viruses or anything.

The content can be found in plenty of other places. He's deliberately click baiting things that are on Twitter and Instagram.
  • Like 2

Because if we allowed everyone to do it there would be 50 people spamming threads every day that have no actual intention of having discussions.
  • Like 7

Mods, any rules on this?

There isn't an official rule, but generally any time I see someone doing it I just ban them with something like the following message:

"We do not allow posters to use this forum for the sole purpose of self promotion.  If you have a legitimate desire to participate with this forum feel free to make a new account".

• Like 4

already took care of it. 

You're nicer than me, I was going to slap him with a perm ban and the message in my previous post but noticed you already had him disabled.

• Like 3

There isn't an official rule, but generally any time I see someone doing it I just ban them with something like the following message:

"We do not allow posters to use this forum for the sole purpose of self promotion. If you have a legitimate desire to participate with this forum feel free to make a new account".

Same. I actually checked this guy's threads a couple of weeks ago but he had threads from multiple sites so I didn't ban him.
  • Like 3

sober still my least favorite mod even if he wanted to do the perm ban

he still owes me some change from a bet we had awhile back that I forgot about

• Like 2

Same. I actually checked this guy's threads a couple of weeks ago but he had threads from multiple sites so I didn't ban him.

The multiple sites thing is 100% the same reason I didn't ban earlier either

• Like 2

Because if we allowed everyone to do it there would be 50 people spamming threads every day that have no actual intention of having discussions.

This makes sense.

Ngannou 129 punch is statistically less than 5 percent weaker than Rogan's 135 kicks. That is insane power generating by an overhand punch. Imagine Rogan kicks a guy in head with his kicks. That is what happens when Ngannou connects. 

what u guys bant him for sharing joe rogans video on the ufc forum?

i wonder what rogan will have to say about that in his next podcast.  then again ill never know because the dude wont be here to post it.

You're nicer than me, I was going to slap him with a perm ban and the message in my previous post but noticed you already had him disabled.

its the inevitable return of sobercorrupt

I have no problem with people doing this when they post the whole story in the thread and not just a little bit of it encouraging people to click the link to get the full story.

That is just blatantly abusing the forum for your own personal gain.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 2

I don't mind it but i could see where it could get out of hand. 

Showman does the same with his art. He never really contributes here but drops in to plug his art. I don't really have an issue with that though because he doesn't do it constantly like he's some aggressive marketing type, he's a great artist, i know he loves the sport and as an artist myself i'm for supporting the arts. 

Sorry if this has been posted already, I did a search and didn't see it anywhere. Anyways, here's a link to an article with a cool video of Joe Rogan kicking the UFC PowerKube multiple times at the UFC Performance Institute and recording a significantly more powerful shot than UFC Heavyweight contender Francis Ngannou's record-setting punches. Check out the video, as well as an old-school video of Joe Rogan amazing Georges St-Pierre while teaching him the turning side-kick years ago in the gym here:  http://www.mmanews.com/video-joe-rogans-kick-is-stronger-than-francis-ngannous-punch/

read my article here www.ijustmadethisURLupyourtard.com on how Ariel Helwani has the most powerful nose pecks. 

• Like 2

not true.

have you seen some fighters baby leg kicks?!

Oh, that response was while I was acting retarded and had my name changed to some made up, pervy/sounding Chinese and my AV was a weird Asian guy.