*BEG*

Shooting at YouTube Headquarters

She didn't kill anybody because women have horrible **** aim.

Probably took her 4 shots just to kill herself.

lame

Edited by VertFTW
  • Like 1

Was she hot?

Here ya go...not sure if she's what you're into but she scares the fu'ck outta me! Anybody who intentionally walks around lookin' like an Angry Bird with those eyebrows is mentally unstable. I've decided. It's all in the eyebrows. Not even kidding.

She shall forever more be known as "The Artist Formerly Known as Aghdam". What a nutcase. Yikes.

IMG_0215.jpg

• Like 4

Family warned police that she may have been angry, and headed to YouTube. Sounds like yet another failure from our law enforcement.

On a side note, I think YouTube arbitrarily censoring people is horsechit, so good for her.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 4

is youtube temporarily redtube because aunt flo caused blood to be on the walls?

• Like 6

Family warned police that she may have been angry, and headed to YouTube. Sounds like yet another failure from our law enforcement.

On a side note, I think YouTube arbitrarily censoring people is horsechit, so good for her.

I don't know that they censored her necessarily, as opposed to not promoting her videos or allowing self promotion based upon what sells and what doesn't. YouTube wants to make money, and her content (understandably so) wasn't providing the most bang for their e-buck. They demonetized her videos. They didn't stop her from uploading them. Regardless, clearly she didn't get the memo that life isn't fair and she thought to throw the tantrum to end all tantrums and (attempt to) take a few people down with her. I think one man is still in critical condition so he may still pass away. She was a complete whackadoodle.

• Like 1

how do you suppose they handle it? shoot a white female with 0 evidence ? and no one died but the shooter

3 injured nobody dead as far as im aware. not a mass shooting. at least 4 need to be tagged. Well if you count shooting herself then i guess it kinda qualifies.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

3 injured nobody dead as far as im aware. not a mass shooting. at least 4 need to be tagged. Well if you count shooting herself then i guess it kinda qualifies.

yep you are right...didn't pay close enough attention to it.

Is there anything you wouldn't smash?

thats a good question ill have to get back to you on that

probably not a guy.  or any animal that is a male.  everything else is fair game and not safe from the wrath and fury of idyb's meat popsicle

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

oh yeah and a cheese grater, a wood chipper, a porcupine, a cactus, and a meat slicer. those are all off the list too.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

thats a good question ill have to get back to you on that

probably not a guy.  or any animal that is a male.  everything else is fair game and not safe from the wrath and fury of idyb's meat popsicle

I should send all my raging single fbook friends on over to you. You know, those ones who post all about how they don't need a man and article upon article all about how whole they are all alone. Lol it's like "Thou doth protest too much." After a few of those types you may change your mind. There is something categorically wrong with women in their mid forties who have never been in a long term relationship, married nor any children. The crazy HAS to be strong. Lmfao

• Like 1

oh yeah and a cheese grater, a wood chipper, a porcupine, a cactus, and a meat slicer. those are all off the list too.

See? You DO have standards. Or a modicum of common sense at least.

I should send all my raging single fbook friends on over to you. You know, those ones who post all about how they don't need a man and article upon article all about how whole they are all alone. Lol it's like "Thou doth protest too much." After a few of those types you may change your mind. There is something categorically wrong with women in their mid forties who have never been in a long term relationship, married nor any children. The crazy HAS to be strong. Lmfao

ive already had my fair share of crazies to deal with in the past to the point where its put me right off from wanting to even meet people. i hate people in general.  and meeting chicks from the internet will never turn out right.  u of all people should know, hey cole??

havent u seen that show catfish? plus everyone knows that wimmen dont exist on the internet, unless they are operating their smart refridgerators from within the confines of their kitchens where they belong!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

See? You DO have standards. Or a modicum of common sense at least.

my standards of expectations are like this:

Is it a female?

Does it have a hole?

Will it poke me, prick me, stick me, cut me, slash me, or castrate me if i go to slide it in?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

ive already had my fair share of crazies to deal with in the past to the point where its put me right off from wanting to even meet people. i hate people in general.  and meeting chicks from the internet will never turn out right.  u of all people should know, hey cole??

havent u seen that show catfish? plus everyone knows that wimmen dont exist on the internet, unless they are operating their smart refridgerators from within the confines of their kitchens where they belong!

I'm living happily ever after, dammit!! And never let a chick into your head to the point of altering who you are. Ever. Besides, somebody has gotta give all the crazies a chance. You could be the man who saves them from a lifetime of cleaning litter boxes. You'd be a hero!

my standards of expectations are like this:

Is it a female?

Does it have a hole?

Will it poke me, prick me, stick me, cut me, slash me, or castrate me if i go to slide it in?

So you're pretty much like every other man? Lmfao

I'm living happily ever after, dammit!! And never let a chick into your head to the point of altering who you are. Ever. Besides, somebody has gotta give all the crazies a chance. You could be the man who saves them from a lifetime of cleaning litter boxes. You'd be a hero!

oh trust me no im in no hurry to clean up someone elses cats chit.

• Like 1

oh trust me no im in no hurry to clean up someone elses cats chit.

I meant that you could save them from becoming cat ladies. Not literally go and clean their litter boxes. You enjoying the brewskies tonight? Lmfao

I meant that you could save them from becoming cat ladies. Not literally go and clean their litter boxes. You enjoying the brewskies tonight? Lmfao

no i havent drank today but i have two left over from last night ill probably get to them before i crash out

and cat ladies are the devil

• Like 1

no i havent drank today but i have two left over from last night ill probably get to them before i crash out

and cat ladies are the devil

Well, these women gotta funnel their nurturing somewhere. And cats need homes, so I guess it works.