Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

Conor tosses fence at bus (Khabib's bus) - Arrest warrant issued

he just got charged with 3 counts of assault and one count of criminal mischief.

send him to guantanamo!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 5

he just got charged with 3 counts of assault and one count of criminal mischief.

send him to guantanamo!

So...

One assault charge for Chiesa's face.

One for assault charge for Borgs eyes

One assault charge for Rose's feels. 

One Criminal mischief for running around acting like a ninja. 

If we don't send him to Guantanamo or at least put him on a watch list the terrorist win. 

• Like 3

conor is selling this pay per view hard as fook

and hes not even competing, but he ktfo'd 3 of the fighters from the event

Edited by -idyb-

Lol this $hit was so idiotic but i still can't get over how gangster & loyal it was. Literally has everything to lose and nothing to gain by this stunt. 

Criminal charges

Visa problems

Lawsuits

Stripped of belt definitely

Taking chance of being bant from UFC

Taking chance of someone getting really hurt or worse & jail time

just to name a few...

Conor: Fk it let's fly over and invade this mofo cause Artem is my boi & if the Hussian mob wants to roll deep on him we'll show them how Irish hooligans get down. 

As dumb as it is as scumbag move as it is i still can't help but respect it on some level and i was definitely entertained. 

CdZb5qqXEAAEIgX.jpg

• Like 3

Lol this $hit was so idiotic but i still can't get over how gangster & loyal it was. Literally has everything to lose and nothing to gain by this stunt. 

Criminal charges

Visa problems

Lawsuits

Stripped of belt definitely

Taking chance of being bant from UFC

Taking chance of someone getting really hurt or worse & jail time

just to name a few...

Conor: Fk it let's fly over and invade this mofo cause Artem is my boi & if the Hussian mob wants to roll deep on him we'll show them how Irish hooligans get down. 

As dumb as it is as scumbag move as it is i still can't help but respect it on some level and i was definitely entertained. 

CdZb5qqXEAAEIgX.jpg

Chit I aint falling for that bravado hero BS. No **** way he flew over on a whim. He would of always been scheduled to be there. Its one of the biggest card of the year that involved one of his divisions and his Boy Artem was on the card FFS. He was always scheduled to be there. He's got there and fcked up, that's whats happened. Why not wait to after the event to throw his wannabe gangster moves on Khabib. I tell ya why, he's a grade A lemon who's egos grew 100x more than his brain.

He aint no hero who flew out there to defend the honour of his best bum pal. The blokes a MELT.

Edited by Marble
  • Like 2

Not really, lawyers often work just for a cut of the proceeds in civil cases where they see a near sure win and the $$ are reasonably high. 40% of a million would get you a good lawyer.

Sadly, none of these clowns have a million dollar case. :(
  • Like 1

So...

One assault charge for Chiesa's face.

One for assault charge for Borgs eyes

One assault charge for Rose's feels.

One Criminal mischief for running around acting like a ninja.

If we don't send him to Guantanamo or at least put him on a watch list the terrorist win.

P*ssies exposed. Everybody trying to pile on with a lawsuit want him charged. Pathetic.
  • Like 3

Chit I aint falling for that bravado hero BS. No **** way he flew over on a whim. He would of always been scheduled to be there. Its one of the biggest card of the year that involved one of his divisions and his Boy Artem was on the card FFS. He was always scheduled to be there. He's got there and fcked up, that's whats happened. Why not wait to after the event to throw his wannabe gangster moves on Khabib. I tell ya why, he's a grade A lemon who's egos grew 100x more than his brain.

He aint no hero who flew out there to defend the honour of his best bum pal. The blokes a MELT.

He actually wasn't scheduled to be there, and Dana said that a few times..
  • Like 1

Chit I aint falling for that bravado hero BS. No **** way he flew over on a whim. He would of always been scheduled to be there. Its one of the biggest card of the year that involved one of his divisions and his Boy Artem was on the card FFS. He was always scheduled to be there.

He aint no hero who flew out there to defend the honour of his best bum pal, he's a grade A lemon who's egos grew 100x more than his brain. The blokes a MELT.

He definitely has a huge ego with his pride and his temper is bigger than his brain at times but you're mistaken if you think he didn't do this out of loyalty as well. He's a very loyal guy. 

• Like 2

I went to bed with news breaking Dana had straight up lied about things, chiesa wa cleared, Rose was fine but Borg was sat next to mike but ok.

Now chiesa and Borg are out, wtf. Maybe chiesa at a push. Just trying to get money off McGregor because the UFC won't pay them. Mikes mum mustnof told him not to fight.

Some grade-A Alex Jonesing there bud...

223047b0c8d10e3de2aea3fee55cf729.jpg

Big ego, cocaine, too much money. Conor is going down Jon Jones lane, faster than the OG...

Sad...

G him TFO of UFC

• Like 1

I went to bed with news breaking Dana had straight up lied about things, chiesa wa cleared, Rose was fine but Borg was sat next to mike but ok.

Now chiesa and Borg are out, wtf. Maybe chiesa at a push. Just trying to get money off McGregor because the UFC won't pay them. Mikes mum mustnof told him not to fight.

The athletic commission pulled them. Congrats on making stories up though.
  • Like 3

He definitely has a huge ego with his pride and his temper is bigger than his brain at times but you're mistaken if you think he didn't do this out of loyalty as well. He's a very loyal guy. 

Tend to agree that it seems like more of a case of those two than loyalty. (still a massive fan of the dude just really cant see any way to defend him over this)

You don't attack a full bus out of loyalty, that's straight up cowardly mob mentality. Personally would have loved it if there was a couple of Heavyweight fights on the card this weekend. Would have been a different story if he had done that with the likes of Black Beast or Hunt on the bus think a few of Conor's friends would have ended up in a New York Hospital instead of a jail.

• Like 2

Tend to agree that it seems like more of a case of those two than loyalty. (still a massive fan of the dude just really cant see any way to defend him over this)

You don't attack a full bus out of loyalty, that's straight up cowardly mob mentality. Personally would have loved it if there was a couple of Heavyweight fights on the card this weekend. Would have been a different story if he had done that with the likes of Black Beast or Hunt on the bus think a few of Conor's friends would have ended up in a New York Hospital instead of a jail.

He went way over board. He didn't have to start throwing chit but i do respect him standing up for his friend when he literally had nothing to gain from this and everything to lose. 

I respect loyalty and people standing up for what they feel isn't right. He totally went about the wrong way though i agree. 

• Like 2

Cost the UFC three fights.

You dummies are laughing now, but when you're sitting through 4.5 hours of commercials instead of the normal 3 on Saturday, you'll know who to blame.

Only one fight on Fight Pass now, FS1 is still 4 bouts and the main card is still 5, not sure what would change

• Like 2

The athletic commission pulled them. Congrats on making stories up though.

Don't get mad. Conor doing a better job for their bank accounts than they are.

He actually wasn't scheduled to be there, and Dana said that a few times..

I'm not saying he's not loyal, chit in the testosterone fuelled environment of a gym i'm sure most would do all they could to support a team mate. Its totally the culture and thing to do. I simply don't believe that he wouldn't of been there in the first place. I cant recall a Artem fight where Connor weren't there + it was his divisions belt, his belt!

As for Dana he aint the fellas nanny and it aint unlike him to BS. I did hear him say that he didn't know he was there.

remember this? mcgregor is off the rails, he needs to spend some time in sing sing.

That aint just it, there was another event where he did something similar and the time he was circling the cage from the crowd screaming. Weren't that one a UFC event again with Goddard?

why on earth would max be out of the fight?

If he weighs in over he can still fight just cant win title if he wins.

Edited by PunchBag

wtf max is out of fight

what a disaster of a card, khabib will have to fight bruce leeroy

he could potentially fight evan dunham or al iaquinta

Edited by PunchBag

why on earth would max be out of the fight?

If he weighs in over he can still fight just cant win title if he wins.

Declared medically unfit.

Probably ptsd from the bus.

• Like 1

LOL handcuffs, still? Boot the bum outta the country or give him some bird. That chits hilarious, he don't look happy in fact he looks like he's chitting himself after being told big boy barrys waiting for his tight a$$ in clink

edit for our American cousins:

LOL handcuffs, still? Boot the bum outta the country or give him some prison time That chits hilarious, he don't look happy in fact he looks like he's chitting himself after being told big boy barrys waiting for his tight a$$ in jail

Edited by Marble
  • Like 2

Conor spends momths demanding millions to fight again but then shows up & fights for free. Wheres the logic?

• Like 3

comber keeps finding new ways to avoid having to defend a title. amazing

I'm sure Floyd is on stand-by to show him how it's done, again

Edited by HereComesTheMoney

comber keeps finding new ways to avoid having to defend a title. amazing

I'm sure Floyd is on stand-bye to show him how it's done, again

Seeing how he was set to be stripped and as of now the fight is off so he now not I'd say he successfully defended his belt lmao
  • Like 4

LOL

Ariel HelwaniVerified account

@arielhelwani

14m14 minutes ago

More

An NYPD source said that McGregor has been cooperative. He has a lot of fans on the force. One told me McGregor was seen shadowboxing as he was awaiting his arraignment.

Oddly enough, he was shadow boxing against Floyd too...

• Like 1