Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

Conor tosses fence at bus (Khabib's bus) - Arrest warrant issued

lol McGregor comes in causes chaos and takes a card apart. Then gets arrested but is playing around with the police. He called it. Not getting stripped

lol McGregor comes in causes chaos and takes a card apart. Then gets arrested but is playing around with the police. He called it. Not getting stripped

Nah I still think he gets stripped 

anyway any of you dumb conor fans try to spin it, there is no plausible excuse for throwing a trolly at a bus, injuring 2 fighters

the stupidity ive read in this thread is fookin unreal

• Like 2

anyway any of you dumb conor fans try to spin it, there is no plausible excuse for throwing a trolly at a bus, injuring 2 fighters

the stupidity ive read in this thread is fookin unreal

Conor should have shot the bus up instead.  

• Like 3

LOL

An NYPD source said that McGregor has been cooperative. He has a lot of fans on the force. One told me McGregor was seen shadowboxing as he was awaiting his arraignment.

did you see how he threw that trolly over his head? If NYPD can't nail him for anything USADA will

Honestly, being that he's Irish he should have blown it up.  

editing this original post because I feel horrible

Edited by King_Can!

Hard to blame the UFC on all this madness with this card tho HOWEVER ... do you guys think there is some sort of plot behind this ?

MK Ultra bro.  :P

• Like 1

Anyone watch this yet? Ray Borg is clearly ****ing fine, absolute bull**** that any glass got at his eye he has glasses on and is 100% fine right after

• Like 1

Anyone watch this yet? Ray Borg is clearly **** fine, absolute **** that any glass got at his eye he has glasses on and is 100% fine right after

I've heard people talk about this with broken particles of glass getting in their eyes. They were fine at first & didn't start feeling it till later. 

Don't know if that's the case here but just because it wasn't immediate doesn't mean he didn't get some. 

• Like 1

Anyone watch this yet? Ray Borg is clearly **** fine, absolute **** that any glass got at his eye he has glasses on and is 100% fine right after

"This is the most disgusting thing in the history of this company"

"Let's be sure to put it in the next Embedded episode so we can get attention for the card"

• Like 3

So the Doctors who examined his eyes first hand are wrong compared to your assumption over a video?

Borg didnt pull out. The Doctors will not allow him to fight.

You need to get off the leprechauns tiny ****. Conor was only looking to fight when he had a gang, then he ran like a **** and the whole of them went running into a vehicle like they were going to travel straight to the big top.

Khabibs actions while similarly pathetic, at least he went after the guy he was beefing with.

• Like 2

I've heard people talk about this with broken particles of glass getting in their eyes. They were fine at first & didn't start feeling it till later. 

Don't know if that's the case here but just because it wasn't immediate doesn't mean he didn't get some. 

He was wearing glasses, literally massive glasses, I highly doubt anything got past them

So the Doctors who examined his eyes first hand are wrong compared to your assumption over a video?

Borg didnt pull out. The Doctors will not allow him to fight.

You need to get off the leprechauns tiny ****. Conor was only looking to fight when he had a gang, then he ran like a **** and the whole of them went running into a vehicle like they were going to travel straight to the big top.

Khabibs actions while similarly pathetic, at least he went after the guy he was beefing with.

Get off Conor's ****? at what part did I defend Conor here? At what part did I say anything about Conor being in the right? I am talking about Ray Borg here, like most people who have actually watched this video, I think you need to lay off thinking of ****s

And also another thing, You want to keep going around calling Irish people Leprechauns thats all well and good, but I will from hence forth consider you a racist as a result, not the first twat to call any Irish person a Leprechaun in here either. Ill let you know my Pot of gold is full and will be smashed over your face next time boi

I mentioned this yesterday. Its nasty **** when that powdered glass gets in your eye. There isn't anything to do but flush it and let it work its way out. It feels like you scrubbed your eye with sandpaper. Your eye constantly waters for days.
  • Like 3

I mentioned this yesterday. Its nasty **** when that powdered glass gets in your eye. There isn't anything to do but flush it and let it work its way out. It feels like you scrubbed your eye with sandpaper. Your eye constantly waters for days.

Yeah I got a metal shaving or something in my eye once, didn't notice until 6 hours later when my eye started swelling

• Like 1

Get off Conor's ****? at what part did I defend Conor here? At what part did I say anything about Conor being in the right? I am talking about Ray Borg here, like most people who have actually watched this video, I think you need to lay off thinking of ****s

And also another thing, You want to keep going around calling Irish people Leprechauns thats all well and good, but I will from hence forth consider you a racist as a result, not the first twat to call any Irish person a Leprechaun in here either. Ill let you know my Pot of gold is full and will be smashed over your face next time boi

Lol, well take a line behind Soup I guess.

If me calling Conor a leprechaun hurts your glass jimmies, you should probably find some Thomas the train forum to write **** on. Seems you would fit in there better where your feelings are not hurt so bad.

Prescription glasses do not stop particles of glass from entering your eye. Maybe if he had some safety glasses on I would buy it. But the doctors, you know the non leprechaun experts, decided that his eye had some **** done to it. So maybe take your pot of gold and go back to school, your internet Doctor degree will not hold much weight.

• Like 1

Yeah I got a metal shaving or something in my eye once, didn't notice until 6 hours later when my eye started swelling

My friend had that and said it was terrible. I didn't realize anything for a couple of hours either. By then its too late so you can flush it which may help a little but sucks. Most of the damage is done by then.
  • Like 4

So since we all know he isn't getting fired because Dana is a pus*y and based on the slim possibility McGregor ever does get the balls to fight Khabib did he just make that fight the highest selling PPV of all time?

I think it's a given it will be the highest selling MMA PPV.

• Like 3

Lol, well take a line behind Soup I guess.

If me calling Conor a leprechaun hurts your glass jimmies, you should probably find some Thomas the train forum to write **** on. Seems you would fit in there better where your feelings are not hurt so bad.

Prescription glasses do not stop particles of glass from entering your eye. Maybe if he had some safety glasses on I would buy it. But the doctors, you know the non leprechaun experts, decided that his eye had some **** done to it. So maybe take your pot of gold and go back to school, your internet Doctor degree will not hold much weight.

My Glass Jimmies? Wut?  I have no doubt your some fat as **** yank who just sits at home all day masturbating thinking about leprechauns, crys about anything and everything and has never had his **** touched by anything other than a doctor and his mother

So since we all know he isn't getting fired because Dana is a pus*y and based on the slim possibility McGregor ever does get the balls to fight Khabib did he just make that fight the highest selling PPV of all time?

I think it's a given it will be the highest selling MMA PPV.

There's no way it wouldn't be by FAR the biggest.  

My Glass Jimmies? Wut?  I have no doubt your some fat as **** yank who just sits at home all day masturbating thinking about leprechauns, crys about anything and everything and has never had his **** touched by anything other than a doctor and his mother

You are crying because I called Conor a leprachaun, yeah buddy, you have glass jimmies and hurt feelings.

Really masturbating jokes? Sure, Ill do a session here or there, maybe when your little green balls drop you will see its not that bad.

leprechaun.jpg