Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

Conor tosses fence at bus (Khabib's bus) - Arrest warrant issued

That's fair i guess but still why does Khabib and his gang get to start a situation that could leave Artem hurt and jeopardize his future and that's just some spat and it's ok.

It's not ok. Maybe i'm old school though but i don't like all this WWE chit. Fighters used to have a sense of honor. Even back in Brazil back in the day the rivalry between Jiu-Jitsu and Luta Livre with all those savages over there there was an understanding if you challenge someone you settle it one on one.

Now there is a this thug mob mentality so if they wanna roll that way i can see why Conor and team did what they did.

I don't like it either and I don't blame Conor for stepping up but it was just a dumb way to do it.

I also don't like the gang mentality and never have. TBF though khabib has challenged conor to a cage fight for two years and he wouldn't accept.

• Like 2

Yeah.

With a mob.

Obviously he ducking that 1 on 1.

You Idiot.

Aren't you the flat earth moron?

Shouldn't you be passed out in your garage from paint overdose?

• Like 1

It takes money to sue somebody, something they don't have.

You just give the lawyer a percentage. It will never make it to court anyway. They sue and settle for some dumb amount of money.
  • Like 2

Idk. Am I?

What does that have anything to do with you hanging off Conor’s balls?

1. You are.

2. Refuting your bullchit statements =/= hanging off Conor's balls.

You just give the lawyer a percentage. It will never make it to court anyway. They sue and settle for some dumb amount of money.

It works a lot better when you have a provable yearly income.

Some ambulance chaser will take the case, probably 35-50% of their hundred grand they get in the settlement. In the meantime, they won't be fighting.

• Like 1

Some ambulance chaser will take the case, probably 35-50% of their hundred grand they get in the settlement. In the meantime, they won't be fighting.

I wasn't sure how they would work that and I doubt Pettis would sue. The UFC will give him his show money and he will find a new fight.

I don't like it either and I don't blame Conor for stepping up but it was just a dumb way to do it.

I also don't like the gang mentality and never have. TBF though khabib has challenged conor to a cage fight for two years and he wouldn't accept.

I always thought Khabib was the elephant in the room that Conor wouldn't address. Until Khabib pulled out of that Tony fight due to the weight cut and then Conor had the perfect excuse.

I think that by now both fighters have ducked each other in a way but it's time for them to fight and solve this issue as intelligent people

• Like 2

1. You are.

2. Refuting your bullchit statements =/= hanging off Conor's balls.

No.

You trying to justify Conor trying to fight kabib with a mob, as not ducking, instead of getting in the cage and getting his a** best in front of everyone, is the obvious reason you hanging off his balls.

Refuting. LOL.

Ok, little guy.

I don’t think he’ll go to prison over this, but the way he’s going, I think there’s a pretty good chance he ends up there in the future over some other incident.

Like Tyson?Lets hope not...i really like the Irshman

This,

The only person making bank is the lawyers.

You can't claim he kept you from earning income while continuing to take fights in octagon.

• Like 1

I wasn't sure how they would work that and I doubt Pettis would sue. The UFC will give him his show money and he will find a new fight.

The attorneys will make these guys max out the hospital trips, surgeries, etc. And like I said, they won't be fighting because they could potentially incur further injuries.

It's not going to be worth it for the bums to be petty. They might win what they would make over a couple years time, but in combat sports, taking years off is basically retiring.

• Like 2

The attorneys will make these guys max out the hospital trips, surgeries, etc. And like I said, they won't be fighting because they could potentially incur further injuries.

It's not going to be worth it for the bums to be petty. They might win what they would make over a couple years time, but in combat sports, taking years off is basically retiring.

So Conor should retire?

We agree on something.

No.

You trying to justify Conor trying to fight kabib with a mob, as not ducking, instead of getting in the cage and getting his a** best in front of everyone, is the obvious reason you hanging off his balls.

Refuting. LOL.

Ok, little guy.

Go back to huffing paint.

Conor was never offered the Khabib fight. Try to build a better argument, and then come back later.

So Conor should retire?

We agree on something.

Time to hang it up for the night. You've been trying too hard all day long.
  • Like 2

Time to hang it up for the night. You've been trying too hard all day long.

I'm not trying at all. I'm just agreeing with your statement that fighters who take years off are basically retired.

THE KING IN THE NORTH!

original.gif

Bad reference I am afraid, if you say King in the North to anyone from Ireland they will be calling up the IRA and have you bombed

• Like 1

Eclipse is the King of the North. If Conor wants the title then he has to fight for it.

hqdefault.jpg

And he will on his terms not scumbag Danas terms...i think he earned it ;)

I guess we'll find out how good he is after all in his next few fights, since the UFC doesn't have to build him up anymore.

I don't usually fact check anything, but specifically for this, I made an exception...

...Khabib has NEVER fought anyone with NCAA Division I wrestling credentials.

Negative ghost rider....well sort of. He rag dolled Kamal who is a pretty damn decorated wrestler. 

He's competed in Sambo his whole life in a region which is known for being some the best wrestlers in the world. His wrestling is elite. 

Was either Matt Serra or Anik podcast i listened to with stories of him schooling a pretty decorated D-1 all american in pure wrestling training. I'll try to find the name of the guy. I can't remember it but the guy is evidently very decorated and much bigger. 

Even DC gets schooled by him sometimes. There is a reason DC has such high praise for him and says he's p5p it's not just because they're team mates. 

Bad reference I am afraid, if you say King in the North to anyone from Ireland they will be calling up the IRA and have you bombed

lol why?

• Like 1

Go back to huffing paint.

Conor was never offered the Khabib fight. Try to build a better argument, and then come back later.

Of course they haven’t.

He too busy being a boxer.

Oh wait...

A duck is a duck.

Hang on all you want, you beta.

Truth hurts and you mad. Lol.

Of course they haven’t.

Oh wait...

A duck is a duck.

Nice fuϲking haiku

• Like 3

Of course they haven’t.

Oh wait...

A duck is a duck.

I'm pretty sure every single person in the entire sport would have taken the fight with Mayweather.

So if that makes Conor a duck, then they're all ducks.

• Like 1

The north is Northern Ireland, King in the North would refer to the British Royal Family.... we don't like dem

Ah okay, I figured that was too obvious an explanation 

• Like 1

Starting to see a bunch of Tweets from random black people talking about Conor's white privilege, like a black celebrity has never shown their ***.  I seem to remember privileged basketball players assaulting fans in the stands.

If they said "rich privilege" I'd agree.

• Like 5

Starting to see a bunch of Tweets from random black people talking about Conor's white privilege, like a black celebrity has never shown their ***.  I seem to remember privileged basketball players assaulting fans in the stands.

Black people literally cannot go on about any Irish people and Privilege, we were slaves just like you guys back in the day, only we slaved for them damn Brits 

• Like 2

Black people literally cannot go on about any Irish people and Privilege, we were slaves just like you guys back in the day, only we slaved for them damn Brits 

That would require them to know history.  

• Like 4

Negative ghost rider....well sort of. He rag dolled Kamal who is a pretty damn decorated wrestler.

He's competed in Sambo his whole life in a region which is known for being some the best wrestlers in the world. His wrestling is elite.

Was either Matt Serra or Anik podcast i listened to with stories of him schooling a pretty decorated D-1 all american in pure wrestling training. I'll try to find the name of the guy. I can't remember it but the guy is evidently very decorated and much bigger.

Even DC gets schooled by him sometimes. There is a reason DC has such high praise for him and says he's p5p it's not just because they're team mates.

I've seen Bruce Lee do some serious damage with his 1 inch punch. I've seen Steven Seagal ragdoll multiple "attackers" effortlessly. I haven't seen a lot of kung for whatever bull****su Seagal practices make its way in the UFC. I haven't seen Sambo represented well either.

Kamal? I checked out his Wikipedia and his mixed martial arts record and wrestling credentials are not impressive.

Fact is, this will be his 10th UFC appearance, and Habib still hasn't faced a single NCAA division I wrestler. I don't think that remarkable feat has been accomplished since the days of Royce Gracie.

If you think that's just a coincidence, I will argue no further, because I like you and I find your faith rather charming.

oh i remember those days. if my history is correct, that occured shortly before a bunch of canadians got a little upset and burned down the Big Ben clock tower and then liberated all the slaves back in 1867 during the Maji Maji Rebellion.

Edited by -idyb-

Starting to see a bunch of Tweets from random black people talking about Conor's white privilege, like a black celebrity has never shown their ***. I seem to remember privileged basketball players assaulting fans in the stands.

A black guy was shot in Brooklyn yesterday for waving around a shower rod

Conor got away after impersonating a T-shirt game launcher using metal objects

I’ll side with the blacks sober

• Like 1

Fact is, this will be his 10th UFC appearance, and Habib still hasn't faced a single NCAA division I wrestler. I don't think that remarkable feat has been accomplished since the days of Royce Gracie.

Has Holloway? I can't think of one.

LOL you can hear someone in full blown panic mode beginning the bus driver to get them out of there.  

I believe that's Michael Chiesa.

Brett OkamotoVerified account @bokamotoESPN

Per sources, Chiesa/Pettis and Borg/Moreno are both off. Chiesa’s facial cuts, and his weight cut was thrown off. Borg started to experience problems with his eye, from the particles of glass.

Didn't Borg wear those big **** safety goggles all day?

Soup is actually right here.

Khabib has had some really favorable matchups. They think he can generate a couple dollars, so they're avoiding giving him Lee or Gaethje, where he'll be stuck on the feet getting smacked around.

• Like 2

Liked for "the blacks".
  • Like 2

I believe that's Michael Chiesa.

Didn't Borg wear those big **** safety goggles all day?

Was it Chiesa? I heard him in the one video say, "what the ****" but he wasn't freaking out at that time.

Are you talking about the deranged college kid having a mental breakdown?

• Like 1

Soup is actually right here.

Khabib has had some really favorable matchups. They think he can generate a couple dollars, so they're avoiding giving him Lee or Gaethje, where he'll be stuck on the feet getting smacked around.

Yeah its a bit mad they are yet to put Wrestler vs Wrestler with Khabib like they do with almost every other fighter, and hes getting a title shot like. especially because there are a number of good Wrestlers in that division alone

Was it Chiesa? I heard him in the one video say, "what the ****" but he wasn't freaking out at that time.

It sounded like that same pitch when he told Kevin Lee not to talk about his mother last year?

• Like 1