Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

Virtually every single Men's Weight division is now messed up

So call me old-fashioned, but most of the time, title fights should be between the champion of that division and one of the next best two or three guys, preferably someone they haven't just fought.  It's not complicated.

Currently we have the following lined up.

HW.  Champion is fighting the LHW champion

LHW.  Champion is fighting up a weight-class

MW.  Champion is re-matching the guy he just beat, who would be interim champ if he hadn't just missed weight.

WW.  Champion is eligible to fight but instead tew cans are fighting each other for the interim belt

LW.  The champ is busy throwing trollies through windows whilst an unbeaten LW fights the FW champ because the LW interim champion can't walk without tearing his knee apart

FW.  Champion is fighting at LW for the belt, just not against the champ

BW.  Champion is rematching a dude he just beat, after campaigning for months to fight in a division he's never fought in before.

FlW.  Champion has no fight lined up.  Will most likely fight one of the top 2 or 3 from his division next.

So basically every single division is screwy.  The only legitimate one is FlW, and that's been put on hold by TJ/DW's shenanigans.

Never have UFC belts meant less than they do now.

Discuss.

• Like 14

MW will soon have the only legit champ who just beat the #1C

fml never mind forgot that the guy who beat the last champ has a broken angus

why are you green like shrek in your av pic?

I ate a lot of kale earlier that day.

• Like 2

Love it.

Latest update, the FW champ is back in his rightful division because cutting weight in a division above his nearly killed him. The logic is real.

• Like 3

It all got out of hand with Conor and now the presser got out of hand because of Conor.

All the UFC cares about is $$$ no care for the actual sport or fighters all Dana wants is when reporters mention good years bad years Dana wants to say look at our numbers,we are doing great.

Love it.

Latest update, the FW champ is back in his rightful division because cutting weight in a division above his nearly killed him. The logic is real.

Hey man somehow scrawny fighters beef up when not training.  I don't understand myself.  I worked really hard for an all natty 164 at 5'9" and now I'm 156.

These 20ish year old dipchits in the bantamweight division I'd fight them.  Straight up Cashfl0w rules meaning no rules or rounds.  We go until the job is done.  If we see 12 minutes 3 people judge the fight as a whole

This is the only way to save this fake chit.

• Like 2

It all got out of hand with Conor and now the presser got out of hand because of Conor.

All the UFC cares about is $$$ no care for the actual sport or fighters all Dana wants is when reporters mention good years bad years Dana wants to say look at our numbers,we are doing great.

@nocake, I'm claiming this as a reply.

Get on mine and crangs' level.

• Like 3

True. You can also throw in the Cyborg division since no one else actually fights in it

And the 225 champion is a can who beat that happy warrior chick (who can't fight) for the belt.

Might as well just give the belt to Shevchecko

Edited by Hells_Bartender

And the 225 champion is a can who beat that happy warrior chick (who can't fight) for the belt.

Might as well just give the belt to Shevchecko

Shevchenko can't make the 225 class minimum limit, m8.