Sign in to follow this  
BigDaddyDelta

UFC needs to stop having events in New York

Have they had an event down there not go to **** or have some weird controversy yet?

Plus commission is way too strict over there

What happened at 205? Can't remember?

• Like 1

they wouldnt let Kennedy fight Gastelum because gastelum was a fat bastard weighing in for his Cerrone fight

• Like 1

Weidman was cheated of an easy win by the most disgusting early stoppage in MMA history.

• Like 2

I see no way this card can make the UFC money. I don't wanna see it get canceled but my god this has to be the biggest dumpster fire of a card I've ever seen.

• Like 1

I see no way this card can make the UFC money. I don't wanna see it get canceled but my god this has to be the biggest dumpster fire of a card I've ever seen.

could be the highest grossing(non conor) ppv card of the year actually.... if kabob fights

I dont think the NYAC hasnt been unreasonable in any of their decisionmaking so far.

They said that Pettis isn't fit to go 5 rounds. That's hilarious decision making. Here's how I imagine that went:

NYAC: "Pettis, can you go 5 rounds?"

Pettis: "I'll finish him in 2."

NYAC: "He's not fit, guys! Says he can only go 2, even though he's been training for 3! We can't risk it!"

It's either that they are fully retarded or they are biased & trying to give the fight to Ragin' Al.

• Like 1

buffalo yeah but they ended up letting Pearl fight

So was also the 206.2 LHW belt in NY too.

They said that Pettis isn't fit to go 5 rounds. That's hilarious decision making. Here's how I imagine that went:

NYAC: "He's not fit, guys! Says he can only go 2, even though he's been training for 3! We can't risk it!"

It's either that they are fully retarded or they are biased & trying to give the fight to Ragin' Al.

Raging Al has a better chance and is more deserving imo. Pettis is decent on the ground but your best bet is catching Khabib coming in and Al has the power to do that.
  • Like 4

Raging Al has a better chance and is more deserving imo. Pettis is decent on the ground but your best bet is catching Khabib coming in and Al has the power to do that.

I'm not debating that. I'm just mocking NYAC for such a weird decision. Pettis has a full camp. He could easily go 5 rounds.

• Like 1

I'm not debating that. I'm just mocking NYAC for such a weird decision. Pettis has a full camp. He could easily go 5 rounds.

Pettis reached can level about 2 years ago.

I'm pretty sure he's allergic to top 10 guys

• Like 1

pettis couldnt make weight (155.2)  and he wanted more money just to take the fight that he couldnt win a title on, so the ufc looked elsewhere

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/video-anthony-pettis-didnt-make-weight-for-a-khabib-fight-but-we-did-get-to-see-dat-****/

Edited by -idyb-

I agree.

Pettis could actually end being more predictable for Khabib.