Sign in to follow this  
NetshadeX

Killer weed...

Did we lose anyone on here yet?

https://gizmodo.com/the-outbreak-of-severe-bleeding-caused-by-synthetic-wee-1825046064

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2018/04/03/synthetic-marijuana-leaves-two-dead-and-dozens-with-severe-bleeding/?utm_term=.93f3ee1e348f

"A total of 94 people -- 89 in Illinois, two in Indiana and one each in Maryland, Missouri and Wisconsin -- were seen in emergency departments with heavy bleeding between March 10 and April 5, according to the CDC outbreak alert."

Damn...

Edited by NetshadeX
  • Like 3

how hurting for weed would you have to be to smoke that crap?

hey i think doug/brian/machidapower or whatever the **** he calls himself these days was talking about how he smokes spice in one of the threads. ill see if i can find it. lol no wonder he was so messed up

nvm it was  Jacob2790 who smoked spice. i figured it was brian but he was probably going hard as fook on the paint thinner instead

• Like 1

Lol synthetic weed.

I don't even understand why anyone would fk with that.

People smoke it because they do claim it acts like weed in your system, and most importantly, they can pass drug tests for parole/probation officers, jobs, etc.

A couple people in my city have died from that chit. They claim it's making their lungs bleed, and people are basically drowning on their blood.

You know what doesn't make your lungs bleed? Real weed. lol

• Like 4

People smoke it because they do claim it acts like weed in your system, and most importantly, they can pass drug tests for parole/probation officers, jobs, etc.

A couple people in my city have died from that chit. They claim it's making their lungs bleed, and people are basically drowning on their blood.

You know what doesn't make your lungs bleed? Real weed. lol

I would never try any of that $hit. All that synthetic $hit scares the fk out of me. 

I'm not trying to be on the news eating someone's face. lol

• Like 2

I've heard stories about these guys bringing in big bales of it.

The first time I ever saw it, I was like 16 years old, and buying a blunt at a smoke shop. I'm in a hurry to get out of there because I was a baby faced kid... and the dude running the place holds up a bunch of little chapstick containers with what appeared to be broken down schwag in them, and then he asked me if I wanted some..

I got in the car with my buddies like "Man, I think Habib in there just tried to sell me some dirt.".. and we all geeked the **** out about it.

• Like 1

i remember when my friend bought some salvia from the hemp shop and i took a big rip of it, it kinda zoned me right the fook out for a bit. but tasted pretty awful. dont think ill ever care much to do it again

its not legal in canada anymore though.    i dont know if we sell any of that fake weed they call spice. ill never look for any of that chit, but i know its supposedly big in the states. and then theyll make it illegal and then the companies will just slightly alter the chemistry of the active ingredient in it and market it as something else just so they can work around the laws

ill never smoke that chit tho.im retarded enough and killing myself enough already as it is

Edited by -idyb-

Thread title should be killer untested unregulated synthetic compounds, cause that chit had **** all to do with weed

• Like 3

I heard a news report that one of the ingredients is rat poison. Personally, I would like to thank the creators of this crap for removing dummies from the gene pool.

• Like 2