Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Nate Diaz is now a father...

he's already a father, he sonned Canor twice

If he didn't get put on his **** four times in two rounds he might could be up 2-0.  You can only get floored so many times before the fight is out of reach.

I'm a fan of the Diaz brothers but his logic when scoring that second fight was turrible.  He said in boxing if you turn your back you lose points.  Well guess what Nathan... in boxing if you get sat down twice in one round you lose that round 10-7...  he did not need to reproduce.  This child was born like days after he was assaulting Clay Guida and slapping the dude on TUF at a MMA event.

and this is another reason people should have a licence to have kids.

Nate will be a great parent

the kid will be fed and clothed bc he cashed in and he'll never fight bc they won't offer him enough money

If he didn't get put on his **** four times in two rounds he might could be up 2-0. You can only get floored so many times before the fight is out of reach.

I'm a fan of the Diaz brothers but his logic when scoring that second fight was turrible. He said in boxing if you turn your back you lose points. Well guess what Nathan... in boxing if you get sat down twice in one round you lose that round 10-7... he did not need to reproduce. This child was born like days after he was assaulting Clay Guida and slapping the dude on TUF at a MMA event.

That first paragraph reminds me of Romero/Whittaker 2

• Like 1

Nate will be a great parent

the kid will be fed and clothed bc he cashed in and he'll never fight bc they won't offer him enough money

It's a "She" you dipchit

first photo has emerged

4819975c77ffdfdf372f8cb9fd7e3a13.jpg

used to be my old forum AV until one of the new mods went full snowflake, put me in forum jail for a week and made me change it

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

used to be my old forum AV until one of the new mods went full snowflake, put me in forum jail for a week and made me change it

JChristian?
  • Like 2

JChristian?

i cant remember.  seems like a probable candidate tho

i had that a/v for over a year and all of a sudden he shut me down.

Who’s the lucky girl?

probably the chick that his brother stockton strangled unconscious

• Like 2

Conor jr vs Nate jr when they both turn 18, the training begins. Next level wolf tickets.

Edited by agtx
  • Like 1

What are you virgin nerds up too?  I just partie all goddamn night and I'm sitting at the dam of the lake on a boat... smoking marijuanas with the boys while the women are all blacked out at the cabin.

ISew5ecnq4dal90000000000.jpg

When Captain Stabbin returns she will wake up with me going DEEP!

Just joking the boys did have a sun rise boating filled with marijuanas and then she drove my luxury CRV back home.  Nice seeing ya boys.  I'm finna pass out.

What are you virgin nerds up too?  I just partie all goddamn night and I'm sitting at the dam of the lake on a boat... smoking marijuanas with the boys while the women are all blacked out at the cabin.

ISew5ecnq4dal90000000000.jpg

When Captain Stabbin returns she will wake up with me going DEEP!

Bro, be careful. Smoking too many marijuanas is bad for you. Only smoke 1 marijuana a day. Look at this marijuana abuser.

Age-22-Age-23.jpg

Who’s the lucky girl?

Conor's wife. After seeing her man slapped around by this fool, she had the hots for him.