Nate Diaz is now a father...

PlatinumClegg

he's already a father, he sonned Canor twice

If he didn't get put on his **** four times in two rounds he might could be up 2-0.  You can only get floored so many times before the fight is out of reach.

I'm a fan of the Diaz brothers but his logic when scoring that second fight was turrible.  He said in boxing if you turn your back you lose points.  Well guess what Nathan... in boxing if you get sat down twice in one round you lose that round 10-7...  he did not need to reproduce.  This child was born like days after he was assaulting Clay Guida and slapping the dude on TUF at a MMA event.

If he didn't get put on his **** four times in two rounds he might could be up 2-0. You can only get floored so many times before the fight is out of reach.

I'm a fan of the Diaz brothers but his logic when scoring that second fight was turrible. He said in boxing if you turn your back you lose points. Well guess what Nathan... in boxing if you get sat down twice in one round you lose that round 10-7... he did not need to reproduce. This child was born like days after he was assaulting Clay Guida and slapping the dude on TUF at a MMA event.

That first paragraph reminds me of Romero/Whittaker 2

• Like 1

What are you virgin nerds up too?  I just partie all goddamn night and I'm sitting at the dam of the lake on a boat... smoking marijuanas with the boys while the women are all blacked out at the cabin.

ISew5ecnq4dal90000000000.jpg

When Captain Stabbin returns she will wake up with me going DEEP!

Bro, be careful. Smoking too many marijuanas is bad for you. Only smoke 1 marijuana a day. Look at this marijuana abuser.

Age-22-Age-23.jpg

Who’s the lucky girl?

Conor's wife. After seeing her man slapped around by this fool, she had the hots for him.