Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

The Ultimate Fighter Undefeated: Team Miocic vs. Team Cormier Finale: Adesanya vs. Tavares - Official Discussion Thread

He doesnt have ko power

lol Edited by Ozpride
  • Like 2

Tavares is a tough guy so he shouldn't feel bad that he couldn't get the finish. He may not have big power but most guys don't. His power is going to be in his kicks.

• Like 1

lol

my youtube links work maybe 1 in 10

Edited by Ozpride

Tavares is a tough guy so he shouldn't feel bad that he couldn't get the finish. He may not have big power but most guys don't. His power is going to be in his kicks.

In that division Robby Yoel rockhold kelvin even jacare and Weidman can finish top guys with the punch.... Tavares had success with the overhand early, someone with more arsenal most probably land the one that counts without being broken down first

In that division Robby Yoel rockhold kelvin even jacare and Weidman can finish top guys with the punch.... Tavares had success with the overhand early, someone with more arsenal most probably land the one that counts without being broken down first

So we already at the stage where we are doubting Adesanya against just about everybody? Good, hes in your head now

Well Tavares sucks way more than I thought he did

Or you're just a dummy and picked a Hawaiian random with 2 tko's and 10 decisions to KO a kick boxing champion

• Like 5

Or you're just a dummy and picked a Hawaiian random with 2 tko's and 10 decisions to KO a kick boxing champion

Yeah it was wishful thinking. I dont like the black twig. He pretty much dominated Tavares though, so I'll give him credit where it is due