Tyron Woodley vs Darren Till targeted for UFC 228

BarbaricBob

ufc interim titles are a joke. Why even have them at this point if you are gonna strip the guys winning them

because if they dont create imaginary belts, they will have no justifiable excuse to sell these cards as pay per views with all the weight cutting cans pulling out of the headliner fights in the last week.  especially after they jacked up the price an extra $5 meanwhile the quality of the cards is only deteroriating

interim belt for you. and you can have an interim belt. and you, and you. interim belts for everybody! stand by for cm punk vs the green power ranger for the interim-interim belt after darren till misses weight or tyron keeps ducking an entire division.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

LOL @ the UFC booking a catchweight fighter in the main event for a belt.  Darrel Hill won't make weight and if he does he'll be hospitalized and pulled from the fight.

Write that chit down.

• Like 6

tyron is only gonna take this fight cause he knows till wont make weight, so he just wont accept the fight the day after weigh ins and will continue to be the champ without actually ever having to fight

if he had to fight anyone else he would just fake injury in the last week and pull out. he doesnt want to fight anymore. it became apparent the moment he signed off for the demian maia fight and the referee told them to fight.

this is some conor mcgregor chit going on.

Edited by -idyb-

a6t3OH3X_bigger.jpgLuke ThomasVerified account @lthomasnews

FollowingFollowing @lthomasnews

More

September 8 needed a 2nd title fight. Heavy and light heavy won't work 185 won't work 155 won't work 145 won't work 135 unlikely given UFC 227 Ditto for 125 Women's 145 won't work (with Nunes). Ditto for 135 170 can, but only if newly-crowned interim champ stripped. Voila.

So the guy who almost died cutting weight and had a debatable win on his last fight is getting a title shot ?

Look, I like Till a lot and I think he is a decent striker who got a bright future but this title shot is a joke.

Like Clegg said, he most likely will pull out due to weight cut (day before the fight) and the fight gets scrapped .. and if he wins is he gonna be able to even defend that belt ? I so, how many times ? Dude clearly cant make the weight properly anymore.

Edited by skillandpower

Woodley took this fight for a free payday, and I mean that literally. 

Till will miss weight, Tyron will not accept a replacement opponent and then demand his show money. He'll pull the race card when Dana tries to stiff him.

• Like 1

So a title was put on Colby, who can fight in November, but the promotion is having Till who missed weight by five pounds fight Woodley instead less than 2 months before Colby can, and then also stripping Colby of the title.

These new owners don't know what the **** they are doing.

• Like 2

Think the fact Woodley has been so inactive will have lead to there decision as well.

Say Colby said he needed until November to be ready and Woodley says he was content to wait until then as well. That would be coming up for nearly 18 months since Tyron last defended the title.

He was ready to fight a while ago. The delay in getting him into the cage again wasn't his fault. Their money grubbery was the problem, and that's why we got that phony WW title fight.

Lol, Colby's interim WW reign may set the record for most pointless interim title to date.  Dude's going to be stripped less than 3 months after winning it

• Like 1

He was ready to fight a while ago. The delay in getting him into the cage again wasn't his fault. Their money grubbery was the problem, and that's why we got that phony WW title fight.

Didn't he elect to have some surgery that pushed his return back or am I thinking of someone else?

Tyron wanted to fight Nick Diaz lol there has been attempted money grabbery on both sides.

Feel like Woodley just needs to get a good win he hasn't had one since 2016.

Edited by Jolldan

Didn't he elect to have some surgery that pushed his return back or am I thinking of someone else?

Tyron wanted to fight Nick Diaz lol there has been attempted money grabbery on both sides.

Feel like Woodley just needs to get a good win he hasn't had one since 2016.

He wasn't trying to get knocked out or choked out by Nick Diaz.  That race baiter wanted to fight Nate Diaz.

Woodley: Colby Covington sidelined with ‘sore vagina,’ Darren Till too fat to fight

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/7/23/17603336/ufc-woodley-colby-covington-sidelined-sore-vagina-darren-till-too-fat-fight-mma

Funny considering that the UFC is stripping Covington of his belt for surgery but when Woodcan opted to have surgery he didn't even need to they let it slide.

Sore vagina? Says the guy who cries that he can't hand pick his opponents, no one wants to fight him, wants to sit on the belt, calls himself the greatest WW of all time yet GSP has massively more credentials, and lets not forget, that everyone in the world is a racist and the only reason this is all happening is because he is black. This guy is off his effin rocker.

• Like 2

He wasn't trying to get knocked out or choked out by Nick Diaz.  That race baiter wanted to fight Nate Diaz.

One hasn't won a fight in nearly 7 years the other in nearly 2.

Honestly feels like anytime Woodley gets a chance to change public perception he just doubles down lol.

One hasn't won a fight in nearly 7 years the other in nearly 2.

Honestly feels like anytime Woodley gets a chance to change public perception he just doubles down lol.

Yeah, he's the only guy who ever mentions fighting the Diaz brothers......

He had elective surgery when there was no clear contender. He asked for money fights, same as everybody else. I'm not sure why him asking for Nick Diaz over Demian Maia, who sells exactly 0 PPVs, is a huge surprise to anybody. It's sort of expected, at this point.

Yeah, he's the only guy who ever mentions fighting the Diaz brothers......

He had elective surgery when there was no clear contender. He asked for money fights, same as everybody else. I'm not sure why him asking for Nick Diaz over Demian Maia, who sells exactly 0 PPVs, is a huge surprise to anybody. It's sort of expected, at this point.

Don't get me wrong im not holding him to blame for that I know there are many guilty parties calling out the Diaz brothers. But come on man why lol you know there is little to no chance they make that fight.

Again im not overly surprised he went for it I am surprised that one he thought he would get it and two he thought the UFC would entertain it. I don't care how much ridiculous **** he says its hard to sell a title fight with a 3 time defending champion and a guy who lost his last 3 in a row and hasn't won a fight in nearly 7 YEARS! lol

I respect his game but agree with you he's far from exciting hell I don't even really like watching Maia fight but the dude had won 7 in a row that still has to count for something. When you compare the two Diaz shouldn't have been in the discussion for a title shot at that time.

Funny considering that the UFC is stripping Covington of his belt for surgery but when Woodcan opted to have surgery he didn't even need to they let it slide.

Sore vagina? Says the guy who cries that he can't hand pick his opponents, no one wants to fight him, wants to sit on the belt, calls himself the greatest WW of all time yet GSP has massively more credentials, and lets not forget, that everyone in the world is a racist and the only reason this is all happening is because he is black. This guy is off his effin rocker.

yup

100% agree

• Like 1

37746585_1810396828996249_59162274792650

• Like 3

Don't get me wrong im not holding him to blame for that I know there are many guilty parties calling out the Diaz brothers. But come on man why lol you know there is little to no chance they make that fight.

Again im not overly surprised he went for it I am surprised that one he thought he would get it and two he thought the UFC would entertain it. I don't care how much ridiculous **** he says its hard to sell a title fight with a 3 time defending champion and a guy who lost his last 3 in a row and hasn't won a fight in nearly 7 YEARS! lol

I respect his game but agree with you he's far from exciting hell I don't even really like watching Maia fight but the dude had won 7 in a row that still has to count for something. When you compare the two Diaz shouldn't have been in the discussion for a title shot at that time.

When Conor is working on a trilogy with Nate, I don't think it's out of order for anybody to ask for a Diaz fight. They're scrubs, yes, but they sell PPVs. And that's all that really matters in modern day MMA.

What a **** show. I agree with Tyron that Till doesnt deserve this, he missed weight by a mile & took a pay cut to take an advantage into the fight having not cut enough weight & won by cheating, BUT i never want to see Wondercuck Vs Woodley 3. FU Colby.

What a **** show. I agree with Tyron that Till doesnt deserve this, he missed weight by a mile & took a pay cut to take an advantage into the fight having not cut enough weight & won by cheating, BUT i never want to see Wondercuck Vs Woodley 3. FU Colby.

Can't lie that gif is P7P bro...  As for this fight the more i marinate on it the more i look forward to it.

A bowl of chili with bone broth and a salad with french dressing and guacamoleeeeeeeee  mixed in Bro... Beer drops T levels if you didn't know. Just like cardio exercises do....