Sign in to follow this  
brunofr418

Joe Rogan hints at ufc 230 main event?

During the broadcast for ufc 228 when showing the main card for ufc 230 joe rogan said that the card isn't finalized and that he "knows some things we don't know." i'm just curious to see what you guys think about this comment. Is it possible that Jones really is coming back for the main event despite dana "confirming" he's not? is Joe just over exaggerating? Does he really know something we don't? am i looking to deep into this? also heres a video which highlights the moment and some possible meanings you can take away from it 

It sounds like the plans have changed like two dozen times for that show’s main event, so I’d say there’s a good chance that whatever Rogan knew two weeks ago isn’t even relevant now.

• Like 3

It sounds like the plans have changed like two dozen times for that show’s main event, so I’d say there’s a good chance that whatever Rogan knew two weeks ago isn’t even relevant now.

a livestream of patster vs mcmod on nhl 19 on xbox should be the ufc 230 main event, no holds barred. no referee. just let them bang bro.

Edited by -idyb-

On 9/30/2018 at 10:29 PM, -idyb- said:

a livestream of patster vs mcmod on nhl 19 on xbox should be the ufc 230 main event, no holds barred. no referee. just let them bang bro.

Now that we know the actual main event, I'm confident that @PATSTER & I could put on a better show.